The beautiful, bright apartment is located in the middle of the cozy old town of Esen, central yet very quiet, overlooking the countryside. The sea is 4.5 kilometers. In the immediate vicinity there are many shops.
The apartment consists of:
• A bright, cozy kitchen with a view of the garden and the Süderwall
• a small balcony that you enter from the kitchen
• a small but fully equipped kitchenette
• a small master bedroom
• a small bedroom with two staggered bunk beds
• a bathroom with shower and toilet
• a hallway with a long cabinet wall made of natural wood
Sauna use is possible.
'Am Süderwall' is an allergy-free apartment. Unfortunately, you can not bring pets with you.