Newly remodeled 5 bedroom 2 bath lodge - over 1700 sq ft. - in South Lake Tahoe’s desirable Al Tahoe community that comfortably sleeps 12 in beds. Park your car and walk a few blocks to the lake and Regan Beach (attached photo - with children’s playground) or walk to Al Tahoe Meadow with acres of open space for snow shoeing, hiking, biking or fishing. Also within walking distance are kayak or bike rentals and several delicious restaurants: Sprouts - Organic Californian, Mexican, a Deli, and our favorite – Snowflake for burgers and milkshakes.
Stateline’s casinos (Casino Corridor) are less than 3 miles away (a $10 cab ride), and within 2 miles is Heavenly Ski Resort (ski lifts and zip line), Heavenly Village (shopping, restaurants, ice rink, gondola) and Edgewood Golf Course. Camp Richardson/Valhalla Historic Resort is 5 miles away, Emerald Bay is 12 miles away.
This comfortable lodge is large enough for family reunions and multi-family vacations and includes:
• Hot tub comfortably fitting 5 - 6 adults
• Pet friendly (for small fee)
• New forced air heater - keeps whole house warm during winter ***Ask your other rental options - most Tahoe cabins have wall or space heaters ***
• Refurbished kitchen with granite counters, knotty pine cabinets, new range, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
• Beautiful knotty pine living room with leather couches, granite dining island, gas fireplace and large 37' flat panel TV with Direct TV
• The “Wooden Boat” Master bedroom with Cal King bed, 450ct. Egyptian cotton sheets, Direct TV and a DVD/VCR
• Large bathroom with shower and tub
• The “Fishing Room” with a Queen and Full bed
• The “Ski Room” with a Queen 'cedar-log' bed and attached bathroom with shower
• The “Teen Room” with twin-below-double bunk beds, air hockey table, Direct TV/DVD/VCR and indoor basketball hoop
• The “Kids Room” with twin bunk beds and separate washer and dryer in closet
• Both Kids and Teen Rooms have attached doors which separate them from the rest of the house (i.e., kids play/rough-house in the back with basketball, air hockey, and Direct TV/movies, while parents relax in the front rooms undisturbed)
- New bathrooms with granite counters and luxurious towels sets
- WIFI access
- All new beds have tasteful comforters with additional blankets, high-thread count cotton sheets, and new pillows
- Pack-n-play crib, toys and books available for kids (leave your stuff at home)
- Close to Heavenly Bus Route and $10 RT bus to Kirkwood, covered parking for 2 cars and flat, snow plowed roads in and out of the Lodge (no hills)
- Very short drive (less than 10 mins) to Taylor Creek visitor center. In October, the visitor center hosts the Kokanee Salmon Festival - not to be missed!
Keywords: Cabin, Lodge, Casinos, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Lake