ED Ref. 2101943
Let your soul dangle and enjoy the tranquility of nature.
Overlooking the deep forests and the small village of Likenäs, surrounded by sparkling rivers and lakes. Torsby Kommun is a year round wilderness paradise for nature lovers.
The house is located in the 170 inhabitants village Likenäs in Torsby Kommun in Nordvärmland, 32 km from the Norwegian border. In Likenäs there is a small shop, a petrol station, a pharmacy and a medical center.
The 94 m² house is equipped as follows:
● Three bedrooms, two upstairs and one downstairs for a total of six people
● Kitchen with hob, oven, toaster, fridge, freezer, microwave and coffee maker
● bathroom with toilet, shower and washing machine
● Living room with TV and stove
● All rooms are additionally equipped with heating. The lounge has air conditioning.
Attractive leisure opportunities are waiting for you,
● Fishing in the rivers and lakes of the area, the shore of the Klarälven is not far from the house. In the fish-rich waters you can fish for pike, trout or perch,
● Build your own wooden raft and let yourself float on the water or start a whitewater tour with a kayak or canadian
● A few meters from the house is the Kvarnsplats, an old water mill that is very well suited for a wet refreshment in summer,
● hiking, cycling or horse riding
● Find mushrooms, blueberries or raspberries in the forest. Right in front of the house there are plenty of cranberries.