About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
4 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
This newly renovated, Overly-Spacious townhouse on Shawnee Peak/Pleasant Mountain has much to offer during All Seasons. In the summer enjoy a swim with private access to Moose Pond that features a private swimming dock, rope swing and a raft at base of community. In the winter you'll enjoy being less than 5 minutes on foot to Needle's Eye ski trail that leads to the East lift at Shawnee Peak aka Pleasant Mountain. Shawnee Peak 'Your Maine Mountain,' is known to have some of the best ski values around for individuals, families and couples. Nearby activities include a Two Screen drive-in theater (not many are left nationwide), canoeing or rafting in the Saco River, fishing (Sebago Lakes Region), hiking, cross-country, and mountain biking trails, golf courses, antique shopping, tubing, Mini Golf. Convenient to North Conway, Naples, Fryeburg, StoryLand, Attitash and Sunday River Ski Areas, White Mountains and The Fryeburg Fair.
This is a completely renovated three level townhouse. The Master Bedroom features a queen size bed, a loft, and a private bath with adjacent washer and dryer. Second Bedroom has a captain's bed with a trundle and a additional twin. The Third Bedroom has a futon. Fourth bedroom has a Futon bunk bed. Living room sofa pulls out to a queen size bed. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher allows you to dine-in at your leisure. Deck off main living room features a Gas BBQ for outdoor cooking while enjoying with beautiful tranquil views of the mountain and ski runs.
The bottom unit (with a second full kitchen, bedroom, full bath, and living room) sleeps four and is available upon request to rent in addition to the main unit or independently. Additional photos are also available upon request.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Spanish, Russian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 9, 2018
About Mandy Phillips
Work Hard - Play Hard - Enjoy Life!
Mandy Phillips purchased this Condo in 1997
Why Mandy Phillips chose Bridgton
Purchased for family and friends to enjoy the surrounding area during all 4 seasons.
What makes this Condo unique
Ski to lifts, tranquility, ease of access.
Sports & Adventure Activities
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Not as good as we hoped
Ok, first of all this was not a place for 10-12 people. Maybe 4-6 people
1. Only 4 glasses in the kitchen (2 large and 2 small) the rest were wine goblets
2, Pots and pans dirty...needed scrubbing, (no brillo, or anything to scrub with)
3. not enough plates, silverware
4. Stained towels in bathroom
5. Dust everywhere, around windows, in corners, under beds, second floor and loft in particular
6. No kitchen table...we brought our own
7. living room heater did not work
8. Window blinds dirty
9. comforter in closet stained
10. not enough lighting in any room
11. no hand soap, bath soap, dish soap
12. Floor in the master bedroom sagging to the point that people had to sleep with their heads at the foot of the bed instead.
13. Threshold for the front door kept coming up preventing the door from closing
14. There was a fireplace, but couldn't be used
15. Dishwasher did not work. Ran all night the first night. Had to move the dial by hand to get the washer to complete a cycle.
We managed to have fun, anyway, but wouldn't go back
Spacious, clean, well-appointed. Convenient mountain and beach access with beautiful views, hiking trails, waterfalls. New appliances, TV's, dishes, linens and back deck off kitchen. Great layout. Couldn't find anything to complain about, particularly in light of affordable price.