4 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
- spanish, russian
About Mandy Phillips
Work Hard - Play Hard - Enjoy Life!
Mandy Phillips purchased this Townhome in 1997
Why Mandy Phillips chose Bridgton
Purchased for family and friends to enjoy the surrounding area during all 4 seasons.
What makes this Townhome unique
Ski to lifts, tranquility, ease of access.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
kitchen had plenty of glasses/mugs/plates, plenty of beds, nice deck, and excellent price. Swimming off the private dock in Moose Pond was fun!
Some issues: the lockbox was finicky and we couldn't get into the unit for some time, with cranky toddlers and mosquitos chowing down on us. Owners were responsive, but not immediately, for this pretty critical issue. Kitchen didn't have dishwasher detergent, no extra paper towels or TP, only one fan in the whole place--things that would have made our stay a lot easier and more comfortable. But all in all, a pleasurable stay--we'll be back!
Not as good as we hoped
Ok, first of all this was not a place for 10-12 people. Maybe 4-6 people
1. Only 4 glasses in the kitchen (2 large and 2 small) the rest were wine goblets
2, Pots and pans dirty...needed scrubbing, (no brillo, or anything to scrub with)
3. not enough plates, silverware
4. Stained towels in bathroom
5. Dust everywhere, around windows, in corners, under beds, second floor and loft in particular
6. No kitchen table...we brought our own
7. living room heater did not work
8. Window blinds dirty
9. comforter in closet stained
10. not enough lighting in any room
11. no hand soap, bath soap, dish soap
12. Floor in the master bedroom sagging to the point that people had to sleep with their heads at the foot of the bed instead.
13. Threshold for the front door kept coming up preventing the door from closing
14. There was a fireplace, but couldn't be used
15. Dishwasher did not work. Ran all night the first night. Had to move the dial by hand to get the washer to complete a cycle.
We managed to have fun, anyway, but wouldn't go back
Spacious, clean, well-appointed. Convenient mountain and beach access with beautiful views, hiking trails, waterfalls. New appliances, TV's, dishes, linens and back deck off kitchen. Great layout. Couldn't find anything to complain about, particularly in light of affordable price.