Enjoy the Beauty and Serenity of Our Tropical Paradise & Nearby Beaches.(22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2b/1b Please call Cristina at 1-787-464-1061 if your dates are not available!
Riverwalk Hacienda, is located within a short drive to many beautiful beaches. You can enjoy international and local cuisine at nearby restaurants. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from the University of Puerto Rico in Mayaguez as well as many shopping centers with movie theaters, supermarkets, ATMs, and casinos.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Max. occupancy 4
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bath towels and first time soap available to our guests.
- 100% deposit refund if cancelation is requested at least 60 days prior arrival date. Mayaguez provides a perfect location to many attractions on the West side. The beautiful beaches of Rincon, Aguadilla, Cabo Rojo and Isabela, are just 25-35 mts drive away. Downtown offers many restaurants and bars, in addition to lots of shopping and historic houses. From Nov - Feb The Plaza de Colon in downtown, Mayaguez, is beautifully decorated with thousands of colorful Christmas lights, live music and typical food . Visit nearby towns like La Parguera in Lajas, with its Bioluminescent Bay, The Light Houses in Cabo Rojo and Aguadilla, The caverns in Camuy, The observatory in Arecibo, San Juan is only a 2.5 hr drive and offers so many historic and beautiful places to visit. Feel free to call me for additional attractions. By staying here you have the best of three worlds: country side, beaches and city life. Explore all of Western PR with lovely towns and beautiful beaches...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $60 + tax
- Tax Rate 7%
Deposit is 100% refundable, if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
3 night rate is $125/n. A $100 refundable property protection fee may apply.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Cabin is one of two wonderful vacation rental homes at Riverwalk Hacienda. It is located in a 70 privately owned beautiful Rainforest. It comes fully furnished with a/c in every bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, towels and linens.
Riverwalk Hacienda offers many river ponds, waterfalls, nature trails for walking and photography. It is a very peaceful and relaxing place to spend with family and friends, and yet conveniently located to downtown in 10 minutes drive and to wonderful beaches in 10-30 mts drive.
Year Purchased: 1970
About the owner: My parents were born in Cuba, moved to the US in 1960 and after my father graduated from The University of Gainesville, FL. he moved to PR with his family, and since then, we have consider PR, our home. They raised us (three daughters) for most of our life, in this beautiful Rainforest and named it Riverwalk, because of the beautiful walking trail, along the river. Riverwalk was in its origins, a very extensive and productive Coffee Plantation, for many years.
Why the Owner Chose Cárcel, Mayagüez, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico:
For my parents, the benefits of a peaceful, beautiful, and safe country living, very close to town and the University of Mayaguez, (10 mts drive) where my father was an Engineering Professor for many years.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Total relaxation, peaceful starling nights, fun and exiting expeditions to the river or walking trails, beautiful flora and fauna everywhere, very safe (only guest & residents are allowed access to the property) the proximity to all the beautiful west coast beaches, and everything in town. It is only a 2.5 hr drive from San Juan.
- Primary: +787 4641061
- Secondary: +787 4641061
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
As you arrive. Welcome to Paradise!
Enjoy your morning coffee with Nature views all around!
Main bathroom is shared between both rooms.
Open kitchen, dinning, living concept.
Master bedroom with King size bed.
Guest enjoying one of many river pools.
Guest enjoying the river. Refreshing!
Beautiful sunset at the top of the mountain w ocean view.
My oldest son and grandson at Jobos beach.
Welcome to The Cabin by the woods in our Tropical Rainforest
Cozy and welcoming terrace to enjoy your morning.
Cozy, charming cabin in the Rainforest. Enjoy the sounds and beauty of nature.
Two twin size beds. With a/c
Beautiful view from the Master bedroom.
My son at the Bamboo trail by the river. Breath taking!
Waterfall, a great river experience.
Delightful view of the Milky Way at night! Many shooting stars like this one!
My middle son at Jobos Beach. 30 mts drive.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.