About the property
- Apartment538 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Gorgeous, custom-designed, 500 sf. apartment in terrific central location - only a few steps away from the Trevi Fountain. On the first floor of an elegant historic building with two elevators in a lovely tiny street leading to the Trevi Fountain, the apartment has just been renovated. Finished to a very high standard, the apartment has beautiful design, is fully decorated and furnished with a soft and modern touch, air conditioning and central-heating.
The large refined bedroom the king size bed with a comfortable brand new mattress is quiet and peaceful. The two big windows facing the inner courtyard provide a light and airy feel. It includes a sofa that converts in a comfy single bed larger than the standard size. An extra single bed can be added and I ensure there will be space enough. A wardrobe and six huge drawers create a blend of excellent décor and comfort. It's definitely a wonderful place to unwind after a day of sight-seeing or doing business.
Fully outfitted, the separate kitchen is equipped with new appliances: coffee maker, stovetop oven, toaster, microwave, kettle, under-counter refrigerator, utensils and platters, the dinner table seats four so you can dine in or enjoy take out in style.
The fresh and clean bathroom has a nearly floor to ceiling window, a walk-in shower, washer and hair dryer. Ideal for families with children, couples as well as business people.
Perfect location for first-time visitors or for Rome's lovers, this stylish apartment is surrounded by the main historical and artistic must visited places. Conveniently located within walking distance from the Spanish steps, the Pantheon, and the famous Navona Square. Just a short walk over the romantic Tiber river’s ancient bridges you will discover the hip bars and gourmet restaurants of the lively Trastevere neighborhood. You could spend your whole trip just exploring the areas within walking distance from this apartment.
The location is superb with all the amenities of a neighborhood - fine restaurants, convenient shopping, delis, street markets, groceries and supermarket are at every corner. Within a couple of blocks you will reach Spagna and Barberini subway stations so getting to any part of the city is fast and convenient. The city outside is at your fingertips but the apartment is an extremely quiet and peaceful refuge from the fast pace of the city.
FOR LARGER GROUPS IT IS AVAILABLE ANOTHER FLAT SAME SIZE IN THE SAME BUILDING.
WE BLOCK OUT THE DATES IN THE WEBSITE CALENDAR WHEN BOTH APARTMENTS ARE BOOKED THE SAME DATES.
Means of access:
We can prearrange your pick up from both FCO and CIA Rome's airports by a reliable licenced limousine service at a fixed price even if the driver has to wait due to your flight delays or there's traffic on your way. You will pay directly the driver.
However if you prefer using public transportations here following please find the directions from the two airports and Termini railroad station.
From Leonardo Da Vinci airport: Take “Leonardo Express” train to the Termini Station. Trains to Termini Station start at 6:35 in the morning, with trains running at 5 and 35 minutes after the hour. The last train of the day departs at 23.35 (11:37pm). It costs 11 Euro per person. From Piazzale dei Cinquecento just off Termini railroad Station, take the bus n. 175 direction PARTIGIANI and get off TRITONE/FONTANA DI TREVI stop (7 stops).
From Ciampino Airport: Take the Shuttle to Termini Station, then from Piazzale dei Cinquecento just off Termini railroad Station, take the bus n. 175 direction PARTIGIANI and get off TRITONE/FONTANA DI TREVI stop (7 stops).
From Termini railroad Station: From Piazzale dei Cinquecento just off Termini railroad Station, take the bus n. 175 direction PARTIGIANI and get off at the TRITONE/FONTANA DI TREVI stop (7 stops).
Hints and Tips:
The apartment is located in one of the most wonderful street of Rome, surrounded by beautiful churches and historical monuments. Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Piazza del Popolo, Campo de’ Fiori, Trastevere and all of the main sights to visit are within walking distance. Nice outdoor restaurants and bar, delis and a couple of fully furnished groceries are just off the building. Just a few steps away from the Rome's exclusive boutiques. Via dei Condotti, the main street home of the most important Italian and European fashion boutiques such as Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Cartier, is in fact 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
Keywords: Apartment, Flat, Studio
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Come and visit the eternal city, it is beautiful in every season!
Owner purchased this Apartment in 2009
Why Owner chose Trevi
Love my wonderful city & happy to share it with my guests.
What makes this Apartment unique
Superb location, at walking distance from the most important sights to be visited. Amazingly quiet despite the popular Trevi Fountain just steps away. And, as the reviewer San Michele said 'You'll enjoy being near such a beloved the Osteria restaurant, and the gelaterias, and the local market, and the shopping arcade (and ATM), get the idea'.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
There was a problem on arrival that the kitchen frying pans were not acceptable and the next day they were replaced. The central location is fantastic. My wife and I were struck with a vicious flu while in Malta, so were not in the best of humour. The apartment overlooks a courtyard and there was window banging at 7 a.m. every morning from the cleaning staff in an office across the courtyard. The security in the building is 1st class. The bed was very comfortable. For the price it's good value.
Thanks for taking the time for dropping your comment which is so valuable to improve our service. The frying pans we have replaced were just burned underneath by the stove gas fire but we happily replaced them to accommodate your request. I apologize for you’ve heard in the courtyard but it was out of my control. As you have reported it I have called the building manager. He confirmed that nobody at 7:00AM is allowed to work in the building. Since you were very happy at check in and in the next few days, it must be your bad humour due to the flu you cought infuencing the whole experience at my place. I am sure you’ll appreciate much more during your next trip to Rome.
Beautiful flat in the middle of historic center
Beautiful location very comfortable flat.We spent beautiful days at Paola's flat. It is very comfortable with a very big bedroom with plenty of light . Paola was very generous and let us go in very early in tha morning and received us with a bottle of champagne.Thanks Paola. For sure I would recommend your flat. Graciela
Location, location, location
We walked and rode bikes everywhere so the central location was very good. The property was safe and quiet although there was no view to speak of. There were adequate cooking facilities and the bathroom was a reasonable size. Even though the unit was only on the 1st floor we were grateful for the lift after a day's riding or walking in the summer sun. The bed was comfortable and the unit, though small, was good for the price. The owner organised reasonably priced transport to and from the airport and was very helpful in all aspects.
Very nice stay
The apartment is centrally located, in good condition, and felt secure. The owner Paola was very responsive to my questions up to and throughout our trip over email and phone and was nice enough to set up private airport transfers for us. Her restaurant suggestions were also excellent.
Great Location - Not as clean as wanted
1. The apartment is in a perfect location. Literally under 100 yards to Trevi Fountain which puts you right in the middle of all the Rome action. Perfect location.
2. AC unit works wonders in the bedroom. It was mid 90s while we were in Rome. We turned the AC unit on and closed the bedroom door at night. The bedroom turned into a nice cold sleeping chamber just like I like it. Cold. The rest of the small apartment would also cool if the bedroom door was left open.
3. Check in. Paola set up a car (30 euros) to take us to the front door of the apartment which was nice after traveling for an entire day. At the front door we met Barbara who showed us around the apartment and was nice in answering any questions we had.
1. The apartment we stayed in is not as nice as the one in the pictures. It is generally a little dirty. The spout on the kitchen sink is rusted. The entire apartment just has a lot of wear on it. I was immediately disappointed with the condition of the place when we checked in. The washing machine did not seem to wash the clothes and had no spin cycle. Our clothes just sat in a small pool of water at the end of the wash.
2. The little extras that make a place feel like a "home away from home" were not present. No extra towels or pillows. No little extra touch like a pack of water bottles (for the heat), bottle of wine, or fresh flowers. This is not a big thing obviously, but it added up with #1 to make it feel like more of a corporate experience than I was looking for.
3. The description says cable television. There was no TV in the apartment.
4. We ended up buying our own paper towels and toilet paper because there was only one roll of each in the apartment when we showed up. Our reservation was for five nights. Maybe if we asked, Paola would have brought more, but again, it adds to the cheap feeling the apartment had.
Overall, I gave it three stars because I feel like the apartment presented in the pictures is not the one that we got.
- The only possible thing you have found what you call "dirty" is the small ring at the end of the faucet - which got a bit of limestone because of the great amount of calcium in the tap water here in Rome - otherwise your list would have been longer.
- For the future renters' sake, the ring has been quickly replaced. If I had been told ahead of time during the guest's stay, I would have managed to fix it as soon as possible.
- The washing machine is equipped with a spin cycle, as mentioned during the meticulous check in. Perhaps you have accidentally pushed the button for the spinning off or you did not read the washing machine instructions clearly detailed in apartment booklet.
- Regarding the beverages, bottle of wine, or fresh flowers you were expecting to find, we remind that the apartment is fully self-catered.
- Anyway upon request, we can happily accommodate every request that guests may have, ranging from a grocery list or special meals, which are - as in every other hotel or guest accommodation - on charge of the renters.
- We had taken out the TV during the on going building renovation. We will put it back when the renovation will be completed. Anyway complimentary internet WI FI connection was greatly replacing it, allowing the guests to follow their favorite programs in streaming.
- A sufficient toilet paper, towels and paper toilet supply is provided according to the length of the guests' stay. As you correctly stated if you asked, I would have certainly brought more.
Thanks for your comment it gives me the opportunity to invite all my future guests to ask or to highlight what we may have left behind during their stay instead of using it for a comment aimed to hurt rather than to cooperate. I will be more than happy to promptly accommodate your requests. This is my idea of a good Homeaway relationship.
Steps to Trevi
Our stay in the apartment was wonderful. It had all the basics. Most importantly, it was centerly located for restaurants, shops and sight seeing. Nice neighborhood. Totally recommend it. The owner was very considerate in waiting for us to give us the keys.
Limousine Service: Pick up from/to FCO and CIA airport and from/to Termini and Tiburtina Station can be pre-arranged. We can prearrange your pick up from both FCO and CIA Rome's airports by a reliable licensed limousine service at a fixed price even if the driver has to wait due to your flight delays or there's traffic on your way. You will pay directly the driver. However if you prefer using public transportation here following please find the directions from the two airports and Termini railroad station. From Leonardo Da Vinci airport: Take “Leonardo Express” train to the Termini Station. Trains to Termini Station start at 6:35 in the morning, with trains running at 5 and 35 minutes after the hour. The last train of the day departs at 23.35 (11:37pm). It costs 11 Euro per person. From Piazzale dei Cinquecento just off Termini railroad Station, take the bus n. 175 direction PARTIGIANI and get off TRITONE/FONTANA DI TREVI stop (7 stops). From Ciampino Airport: Take the Shuttle to Termini Station, then from Piazzale dei Cinquecento just off Termini railroad Station, take the bus n. 175 direction PARTIGIANI and get off TRITONE/FONTANA DI TREVI stop (7 stops). From Termini railroad Station: From Piazzale dei Cinquecento just off Termini railroad Station, take the bus n. 175 direction PARTIGIANI and get off at the TRITONE/FONTANA DI TREVI stop (7 stops).
Additional information about rental rates
Late Check in fees After 8:00PM is € 45 Cancellation policy provides the refund of the full payment or the advanced payment if the cancellation will be notified more than 60 days before the check in date. Although I understand that emergencies can require a change of plans forcing you to delay the arrival date or cut short your stay, the cancellation policy doesn't provide the refund of the number of days rental you will be missing. Upon the notice of the new arrival or departure date, I will attempt to find another guest to rent during the same period. If I can re-rent I will refund your money. If not I must treat these as if you stayed for the full period which was reserved. However, you should not count on this refund as this is not a hotel with walk-in guests, I rely on advance bookings from people who normally schedule their travel far in advance.