ED Ref. 2175369
Experience an unforgettable holiday on the Baltic Sea in our newly renovated apartment with stunning sea views!
The apartment with stunning views of the Baltic Sea is located in a quiet location in the village Sierksdorf (Bay of Lübeck) outside the village. If you are looking for peace, is right here.
The beach is about 400 meters through a park. It is possible to rent beach chairs, a dog beach is available. Interesting for dog owners: The entire natural beach on the uniquely beautiful steep coast between Sierksdorf and Neustadt may be visited throughout the year with dogs.
And if it's just a bit more excitement: Many famous seaside resorts can be reached within a few minutes by car. You can visit Sierksdorf, Haffkrug, Timmendorfer Strand, Grömitz, Travemünde and many other Baltic pearls. A swimming pool and the Hansa Park are within walking distance in the immediate vicinity.
The approximately 45m ² non-smoking apartment is located in the 17th Floor (2 elevators available). From the living room, the balcony and the bedroom you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Baltic Sea. Smoking is allowed on the balcony, but not in the apartment.
• Living room with comfortable couch (with additional sleep function), flat screen, 1 extra sleeper chair
• bedroom with double bed (200 x 160cm)
• Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge with freezer, cooker with ceramic hob and oven, toaster, coffee maker, kettle Esspressomaschine and all kitchen utensils such as pots, dishes, cutlery, etc,
• Bathroom with shower and toilet
• Balcony with table and seating
From May 1 to 30. September, the municipality raises a tourism contribution.
In return, tourists receive the Ostseecard with many uses.