ED Refnr. 2070188
The house is located at 650m above sea level in a small hamlet on the outskirts of Schenna, 20 minutes by car from Merano and 10 minutes by car from the ski and hiking area Meran 2000.
Our house was renovated in 2012 with much care, contemporary, comfortably furnished and offers space for max. 7 adults and 4 to 5 children. The holiday home Obereggerhof is a suitable accommodation for demanding large families, small groups or multi-families. Above all, it was important to us to preserve the old cozy farmhouse of the Obereggerhof and to supplement it with new natural building materials. Thus, our guests can not only enjoy the unique look of a quaint but exclusive farmhouse on holiday, but also use all modern comforts.
Equipment of the house:
On the ground floor of the house:
- original wood paneled farmhouse parlor with a cozy rustic stove, large dining table for up to 12 people, sofa bed (sleeping for two) and flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- Bathroom with original soot-blackened ceiling (used to be a smokehouse) with toilet, bidet and shower
- Double room with pinewood paneling
- Access to the south-facing terrace
Upstairs of the house:
- Double bedroom
- Triple room
- Living room with couch and flat screen TV
- Bathroom with a wooden bathtub made of pine wood (Zuber), toilet, bidet
- access to the east-facing terrace (ideal for breakfast in the morning sun)
2nd floor of the house:
- Sleep and play opportunities for children
Basement of the holiday home:
- The rustic stone cellar from the 15th Century invites you to socializing and celebrating.
Outside of the house:
- Parking for several cars
- two terraces with benches, wood grill and hot tub.
What else you should know:
The house has a central heating system (radiator and floor heating). In addition, we offer our guests in the house free Wi-Fi, which can be switched off for the consideration of electrosensitive guests as needed.
The old farmhouse demands from the inhabitants respect for old buildings and sometimes also caution (especially with small children, as the stairs, steps and passage lights of the doors do not correspond to the standard).
Extra costs :
Electricity: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Parking facilities: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Internet: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 10 EUR (optional).
Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1.05 EUR (optional).
Intermediate cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 100 EUR (Mandatory).
Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 100 EUR (Mandatory).
Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).