2-room old apartment with all comfort in a Jugendstil-house of 1912 very central
The rooms, the hallway and the nice living room are equipped with well-kept, well-worked wooden floor. The living room and bedroom have stucco elements.
The romantic living room is tastefully decorated with black leather and light pine wood. Radio, CD, DVD, SAT-TV, radio, Casette., TV and various candles contribute. The cozy kitchen can accommodate up to 4 people and is fully equipped.
Dishwasher, stove with ceramic hob, oven, air-conditioning, refrigerator with ***, microwave, coffee machine, water cooker, toaster are available in a wooden kitchen. The modern bathroom has a shower with glass cabin, sink and toilet. There is a stable bed in the bedroom.
To S-Bahnhof Bahrenfeld only 5 minutes walk
Now without moving:
- in 4 min to the Altona station (shopping, long-distance traffic)
- in 9 min. To the Reeperbahn (DOM, Musical, Veranstalt.)
- in 11 min to the landing bridges (port, musical)
- in 15 min to the Jungfernstieg (Alster, Shoppen)
- in 17 min. To the main station
- in 42 minutes to the airport