Weddings - YES! Retreats - YES! Family Reunions - YES! Holiday Celebrations - YES!
A lovely estate-style home, outfitted to accommodate your large group. This special property has 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 28 guests to spread out comfortably throughout an impressive 6,000 square feet of living space, making it an ideal accommodation choice for a family or a group of close friends looking for the ultimate get away experience.
You’ll feel right at home the moment you step inside the Hacienda's beautiful interior, boasting comfortable furnishings, cozy touches and a wood burning fireplace.
Many windows throughout the home offer expansive views of the surrounding scenery creating a beautiful space for relaxing and viewing nature up close and personal.
You will enjoy the fully equipped gourmet kitchen with two refrigerators, a commercial quality gas stove, and all the cookware, small appliances, dinnerware, silverware, glasses & utensils you would expect.
Enjoy fabulous hiking through our oak forest on woodland trails and along tree-lined roadways - all without ever leaving the privacy of the property. Or venture farther and enjoy beaches, wineries, Hearst Castle, Spanish missions, hot springs, restaurants and shopping - everything from charming, locally owned and run shops to outlet stores which are easily reachable by car.
• Great for Workshops, Non-profit & Corporate Retreats, Family Reunions & Weddings (ask about wedding rates)
• 6,000 sq ft Hacienda / 2 floors
• 10 bedrooms, Convertible Den, sleeps 26+
• Large kitchen with commercial stove & 2 refrigerators
• Large dining area
• Large living room with open wood burning fireplace
• Yoga Studio (700 sq ft)
• Secluded valley surrounded by oak forest with hiking trails
• Peaceful & serene views of nature and wildlife
• Nestled between vineyards and wineries
• Walk to 4 wineries and tasting rooms; Turley Winery is rated in the top 12 in the world!
• Halfway between LA & SF -- 3 miles from highway 101
• Short drive to Hwy 1; Ocean, Beach towns, Hearst Castle & gateway to Big Sur
• Lots of space – inside & out
• Large outdoor gathering spaces; BBQ, volleyball, badminton & ping pong
• Pool (Seasonal)
• Local Hot Springs nearby
ADD the Cozy Cabana, a cute cabin right next to the Hacienda for an additional 2 guests (ask about discounted rates for the Cozy Cabana with your reservation)
* Also, 5+ additional sleeping mattresses available upon request *
The property is owned by a non-profit organization and is located in a private valley near the ocean close to Cambria, Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo on California’s gorgeous central coast mid-way between Los Angeles and San Francisco. We are located in an area of wineries and estate homes, close to everything but with very serene privacy. That rare privacy combined with convenience to all amenities is one of the reasons we chose to establish Dancing Deer right here. It's peaceful and beautiful and a wonderful place to connect, unwind and rebuild.
As rental space for your retreats, workshops, meetings & gatherings, Dancing Deer provides the perfect environment for many types and sizes of gatherings and activities.
We aim to support family bonding and celebration. This is a place meant to foster community while supporting practices to help restore and enhance the earth’s own systems.
Discounts for non profit organizations and guests staying more than 5 nights.
Please call us: Maria Bucaro - Manager Guest Services, (805) 434-3200. I am happy to answer your questions regarding the property. We look forward to having you join us!
• Please check our OTHER LISTING on the same property # 268289 * sleeps 16+ guests * totally separate and private, yet within walking distance of the Hacienda. Ask about the nearby Fawn Hill Barn (2,000 sq ft) The perfect place for weddings, including the Shady Oaks Amphitheater – separate fee.
Keywords: large, rental, house, Templeton, farm, private, gathering, workshop, group, wine country, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Cambria, central coast, wedding, family reunion, event barn