Luxury 4 Season Vacation Lodge: Wi-Fi, a/C, Fire-Pit, Swim, Ski/Ride... Enjoy!!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Lodge
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
From May through October you can Swim, Fish and use the supplied Kayaks at the private lake across the street and less than 1 mile to Hunter Mountain Resort, 1 mile to town, 5 miles to Tannersville & 9 miles to Windham Mtn, The Black Bear Lodge is on a paved (& plowed) town maintained road & has everything you need to guarantee a Fabulous Year-Round Vacation Get-Away. Campfires at our Fire-Pit. Children's Activity Playset (swings, fort, climbing wall). Ski, Ride, Golf, Bike, Hike, Eat, Drink, Dance, Shop, Festivals, Water-Park, Zip-Line...All within minutes! Immaculately Clean, Luxurious & Spacious w/ Modern Amenities. On a wooded acre. Sleep like royalty w/ new mattresses, quality cotton linens, comforters, plush pillows & towels! 2 Media Centers w/ cable, large flat-screen TV's, DVD & VHS players, a huge movie library & High-Speed Internet & Wi-Fi. A Game Room w/ Foosball table & Video Arcade Machine + vast selection of board games! Main Floor = Large Modern Kithen, Dining Room & Great Room w/ stone fireplace
Member since: 2009
- 3700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 16-18
- #1: Large King Master Suite with mountain & lake views, Baby crip, luxurious ensuite bathroom, large closet #2: Queen bed overlooking the lake & mountains. #3: 4 twin beds (2 bunk beds) w/ large closet & tranquil wooded views (sleeps 4) #4 Twin bed + double bed in quiet lower level bedroom #5: 3 twin beds + 1 double bed (2 bunk beds in spacious lower level bedroom with double wide closet. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Kitchen: Fully stocked to accommodate 18 people including plates, utensils, cups, glasses, pots, pans, coffee machine, blender, toaster, etc, etc. Bedrooms: All linens, blankets & pillows are supplied & are freshly laundered weekly. Bathrooms: Bath & hand towels are supplied & freshly laundered weekly. Foaming hand & face soap is supplied, hair dryers are kept in bathroom drawers. Please bring all other personal hygene supplies. Extra: Bring your own beach towels for the lake... Please do not take our plush bath towels to the beach area....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Lake View:
- Mountain View
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 14 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Late Fall / Early Winter
Oct 17 - Dec 15, 2016
2 night min stay
Dec 16 - Mar 12, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 13 - May 4, 2017
2 night min stay
May 5 - Jun 23, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 24 - Aug 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Labor Day Week
Aug 27 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
- I require a $750 house security deposit 7 days prior to check-in. You can use a credit card "hold" (funds only put on hold) or PayPal.
- NO HIDDEN OR EXTRA CHARGES... MY RATES ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE!!
- Rates are all-inclusive: Taxes, Cleaning, Laundry, Firewood, etc. (Boats & Swimming are available from May 1 to October 31)
- Over holiday weekends, I require a 3 night minimum. Please email for a quote.
- My 2 night wknd rate is for Friday & Saturday nights. The same 2 night rate will apply for Thurs & Friday or Saturday & Sunday stays.
- I reply promptly to all inquiries with a formal & detailed quote... Usually within an hour or two unless traveling or on weekends.
- Rates and Terms are subject to change.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Black Bear Lodge is a private luxury log home in a beautifully setting on Hunter Mountain.
A stones throw from a private community lake for swimming, fishing and boating. Less than 1 mile to the Hunter Mountain Resort for 4 seasons of fun. Only 1 mile to town for restaurants, bars, movie theatre and shopping. Within easy driving distance to dozens of local area activities and sites.
We have a large driveway that can park 12 cars and are accessed by a newly paved and quiet neighborhood dead-end street that is town maintained and plowed in the winter. On-site Activities: Fire-Pit, Children's Wooden Swing and Activity Pay-Set.
The Black Bear Eagle Lodge is located on Pine Lane (on Hunter Mtn) overlooking a private lake in the exclusive and tranquil Colonel Chair subdivision that sits in the woods directly between the ski mountain and the Village of Hunter... Both are less than 1 mile away. Tannersville is 5 miles and Windham is only 9 miles away...
** THIS IS THE PERFECT LOCATION; CLOSE TO ALL, YET PRIVATE AND SECLUDED!!! **
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: My name is Robert and after years as a home builder I now manage 5 rental properties on a full time basis. My wife and I love to stay in and share our properties with other families and groups who want to enjoy and be respectful of the beautiful homes we offer! I can always be reached via email and text and usually reply within minutes to all inquiries, questions or issues. I look forward to having you as my guest for your next vacation or getaway!!
Why the Owner Chose Hunter, NY, USA:
The location is amazing... The views are delightful... The house is kept immaculately clean and is very spacious & comfortable... If you read the many customer reviews you will see and get a feel for the vacation experience you can expect if you rent one of my properties.
The Unique Benefits at this Lodge:
Summer: The private community lake is across the street, a 50 yard walk down a gravel path. Kayaks and pedal boat are available at no cost. The lake is open from May 1 to October 30. Winter: Hunter Mountain Resort is less than 1 mile away for skiing, riding and inner tubing
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spectacular Luxury Log Chalet Next to Ski Mtn & Town, hiking and lakes
Our beautiful lake...!!!
Children's Playset: Swings, Slide, Climbing Wall, Club House
Great Room: Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, Media Center, Seating for 10 people
Bedroom #1: Master Suite w/ Huge Bathroom, His & Her Closets, Baby Crib
Bedroom #3: Two Single over Single bunk-beds (4 beds) w/ large closet
Bedroom 5 = 2 bunk beds (twin over twin + twin over double) on the lower level.
Master Suite bathroom shower
Wrap-Around Deck, Gas Grill, Teak Table/Chairs w/ Views of Lake & Mountains
Lower level Rec Room.
Cross the quiet street, walk down a 50 yard gravel path to the lake and beach.
Yippie...Time to hit the slopes! A 5-Star Lodge in a Perfect 4-Season Location!!
Fire Pit with a view of lake in background.
Huge Modern Kitchen w/ Full Amenities, Granite Top & Eat-up Breakfast Bar
Club Chair Nook.. I-Pod Connect, High Speed Wi-Fi, Cable, DVD/VCR, Movie Library
Bedroom #2: Queen bed overlooking Lake & Mountains
Bedroom 4 = 1 double bed + 1 twin bed on the lower level entry floor.
4 Beautifully Appointed Bathrooms w/ Custom Vanities + Ceramic & Marble Floors
Master Suite bathroom w/ Custom Glass Vanity & Jacuzzi Tub
Large dining table can seat up to 14 people. Fold out table & counter seat 6 +
Video Arcade game with 78 games to choose from + Foosball table in Rec Room.
Crystal clean & calm lake to swim, fish & boat. 3 kayaks + 1 pedal boat included
Peaceful and quiet as the sun gets ready to set.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.