Approximately 6 km from Egersund on the romantic island of Eigerøy lies this well-kept Norwegian holiday home directly by the water.
A beautiful holiday spot. Especially anglers, water sportsmen and sea lovers will get their money's worth.
Therefore, a. The boat and bathing area and the fantastic view as well as the fish richness of this region.
The house has a 14 foot rowing boat (to borrow from the owner), other boats with engines can be borrowed (please reserve!).
Excursions by boat, to the islands and archipelago of Norway or to the charming coastal town of Egersund are a must for every holidaymaker.
The house itself is cozy and fully furnished.
Electricity, fl. u. k. Water, shower, WC, complete kitchen, 2 covered outside terraces, large garden, garden furniture, freezer, washing machine, satellite TV, microwave, fireplace / grill, On departure before 08:00 in the morning: final cleaning 500 NOK. Please bring your own linen. At the house no W-Lan.
Children only 12 years and older.
It is not allowed to bring your own boats or boat engines!
Kaufmann: 3 km
Parking: by the house
• Cape Lindesnes
• Setesdal elk safari
These are just a few excursion possibilities that are easy to reach.
• Electricity 1.5 NOK / kWh (Ø consumption in summer approx. 200 NOK / week)
Optional services *, payable locally (local currency):
• 14ft boat with 4hp (2 strokes) for 1200 NOK / week (gas extra)
• 15ft boat with 10hp (4 stroke) for 2500 NOK / week (gas extra)
• 15-16 feet with 15hp (4 strokes) for 2800 NOK / week (gas extra)
• 2x diesel boats (26/36 hp) for each 4000-4500 NOK / week (diesel extra)
caution!! Boat deposit: approx. 2000 NOK
Please specify the desired choice of services when booking.
* Subject to change without notice