Perfectly nestled in the heart of old Rome, between Campo de' Fiori, Navona, the Pantheon and the Roman Forum, this finest and elegant apartment, with classical and modern at the same time, is situated in the famous historical Palazzo Costaguti, which faces the Turtle Fountain, one of Rome's most beautiful (there are several copies in the world).
The finest apartment comprises three double bedrooms (one matrimonial, two with twin beds which can be joined in one room), an ample and elegant sitting room, a separate dining room, three bathrooms (of which two en-suite), an ample and efficient kitchen, a spacious and perfectly equipped laundry room.
The apartment is also endowed with an expansive terrace, of the same size of the apartment, endowed with a large gazebo, covering a comfortable sitting area in "poly rattan", two tables with chairs to dine out that can sit up to 8-10 persons, and finally deck beds. The terrace is endowed in turn with views of several Rome domes and historical palaces (Sant'Andrea della Valle, San Carlo ai Catinari, S. Ivo alla Sapienza, Palazzo Mattei etc.), of old Rome roofs, plants and even two lemon trees,
The apartment is situated at the third European floor (fourth floor in the US), with elevator. It is 180 square meters large (app. 1,900 sq. Ft.). It is silent and bright.
The property is also very well equipped:
- high quality AC in every room, each with remote control;
- free 24/7 internet Wi-Fi ADSL connection;
- HD color large screen color TV with satellite dish to watch English channels (CNN, FoxNews, BBC, Bloomberg etc.), and of many other languages (French, Spanish, Russian, German, Dutch, Arabic etc.);
- land line telephone;
- washing machine, clothes dryer, iron, iron board, microwave;
- full-fledged kitchen, completely equipped (dishwasher, fridge-freezer, cutlery, dishes, glasses, orange squeezer, American coffee percolator, Italian coffee pots);
The property was entirely renovated with utmost attention to detail and taste both regarding the property, the furniture ("modern classic"), the furniture, the fittings and the equipment.