Campo De' Fiori - Navona, 3 BR, 3 BA, Sitting, Dining, Kitchen Wonderful Terrace(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Campo de' Fiori - Navona, 3 BR, 3 BA, Sitting, Dining, Kitchen wonderful terrace
The finest apartment comprises three double bedrooms (one matrimonial, two with twin beds which can be joined in one room), an ample and elegant sitting room, a separate dining room, three bathrooms (of which two en-suite), an ample and efficient kitchen, a spacious and perfectly equipped laundry room.
The apartment is also endowed with an expansive terrace, of the same size of the apartment, endowed with a large gazebo, covering a comfortable sitting area in "poly rattan", two tables with chairs to dine out that can sit up to 8-10 persons, and finally deck beds. The terrace is endowed in turn with views of several Rome domes and historical palaces (Sant'Andrea della Valle, San Carlo ai Catinari, S. Ivo alla Sapienza, Palazzo Mattei etc.), of old Rome roofs, plants and even two lemon trees,
The apartment is situated at the third European floor (fourth floor in the US), with elevator. It is 180 square meters large (app. 1,900 sq. Ft.). It is silent and bright.
The property is also very well equipped:
- high quality AC in every room, each with remote control;
- free 24/7 internet Wi-Fi ADSL connection;
- HD color large screen color TV with satellite dish to watch English channels (CNN, FoxNews, BBC, Bloomberg etc.), and of many other languages (French, Spanish, Russian, German, Dutch, Arabic etc.);
- land line telephone;
- washing machine, clothes dryer, iron, iron board, microwave;
- full-fledged kitchen, completely equipped (dishwasher, fridge-freezer, cutlery, dishes, glasses, orange squeezer, American coffee percolator, Italian coffee pots);
The property was entirely renovated with utmost attention to detail and taste both regarding the property, the furniture ("modern classic"), the furniture, the fittings and the equipment.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 4
- 360 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Double Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Dining Room
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
A Rome Cook Service at your home can be provided. An Italian chef, a madam, with her assistant can prepare at your home a typical, complete Rome dinner. You will be enable to watch and ask questions on the Italian cuisine....moreless
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Pool / Spa
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $149.74
- Refundable Damage Deposit $427.83
- Pet Fee $139.04
Standard rates apply for the low season, in highest season there might be minimal increases, please enquire.
Typically a 35% booking deposit is required, the balance is due upon the beginning of the rent. This provision might change in especially important highest season periods.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Piazza Mattei and the Palazzo Costaguti are located more in the heart of Rome, between the Campo de' Fiori and the Jewish Ghetto, near Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, and also close to the Roman Forum. These famous central districts have a completely different personality: Piazza Navona is centred around the elegant square, its marvellous fountains and churches, and it is renowned for its chic, Dolce Vita atmosphere. Campo de' Fiori is Rome's liveliest area, with its morning market, its grocery shops, and as mentioned its bohemian character. The Jewish Ghetto is uniquely intriguing, for its bi-millenary inhabitants and old Roman traditions, its historical shops / restaurants / and also its Jewish sights (the main synagogue, Rome's Jewish Museum etc.).
In the end, the property is situated in a uniquely quintessential Rome location.
This large and remarkably equipped apartment is surrounded by myriads restaurants and cafes, shops and boutiques, suiting all tastes and wallets.
Year Purchased: 1578
About: [In the photo: OWNER DR. COSTAGUTI with his wife] His family owns the palace since 1578. They are one of the most distinguished families in Rome, and they had a role in its history, especially of the Catholic Church. One of the cardinals of the family contributed to build St. Peter's. The family always had a tradition of hospitality, and the owner will be your ideal host, exceeding to keep his commitments.
Why Rione XI Sant'Angelo, Roma, Italy:
(1) It couldn't be more central, in the truly smartest and most pleasant area of old Rome's centre, where you still find the original Romans since nearly 3000 years. (2) Not only you will be surrounded by Rome's sights in the very area of the apartment, but you will be able to reach easily on foot most if not all the others. The remaining ones can be reached still on foot or with a short bus / taxi ride. (3) Unique atmosphere of the location: romantic, delightful, yet with the witty and savvy Romans making it live, and with numberless cafes, restaurants, shops of all kinds, grocers, ice cream parlors, craftsmen, you name it! (4) Unique atmosphere of the palace: one of Rome's most famous historical palaces, exuding history and character from its bare walls. Just search in Google "Palazzo Costaguti" you will find 100s of articles about it! (5) Last but not least, a spacious, charming, inviting, bright, silent apartment, furnished and prepared with utmost taste and attention to detail; (6) Finally, an expansive terrace where you will be able to dine "al fresco", sip your glass of Italian wine with friends while looking at Rome's domes and old roofs. Could it get more Italian and Roman than this?
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
In addition to the above, you will also find: - countless facilities (laundromat, Hammam & massage centre, hairdresser, pharmacies, supermarkets, etc.) - A detailed property book is provided, with tourist and travel information, tips and suggestions of the area. - Additional services: Car service, Rome Cook at your home providing excellent catering service also with cooking and food shopping tips and information; - Massage at your home etc.
- Primary: +39 3332420210 From the USA you should dial 01139 333 242 0210
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The expansive, elegant, panoramic and furnished terrace: sitting & dining areas.
Terrace other opposite view showing the deck beds to sunbathe, and Rome domes.
Close-up of the marvellous Turtle Fountain and of the Palazzo Costaguti entrance
Opposite elegant sitting room view: the entry foyer, spiral stairs to terrace.
Dining room view, with sitting room in the background.
The corridor leading from the dining room to the bedrooms and their bathrooms.
Larger twin beds room wide view, w. en suite bathroom. The beds can be joined.
Opposite view of the second twin bedroom.
Elegant master bedroom bathroom. Spotless, with bathtub and hand-held shower.
The charming bathroom of the second twin beds room.
Laundry: the iron& iron board, detergents, sink, cupboard, drying rack, wardrobe
Palazzo Costaguti: wonderful interiors and grand stairs. Apartment has ELEVATOR.
Sitting & and dining area: Opposite view: the 2nd table for breakfast / sip wine
Piazza Mattei, Turtle Fountain and Palazzo Costaguti (where the apt is situated)
The elegant, spacious sitting room seen from the foyer. Bright, elegant tiles.
Sitting room detail: the elegant 18th century Dutch tiled fireplace.
Opposite view of the dining room, comfortably sitting 6 or more persons.
Master bedroom: spacious, w. traditional furniture of the Costaguti family.
The cosy second twin beds room seen from its door.
The elegant and functional kitchen, fully equipped.
Larger twin beds room bathroom: elegant, functional, with ample shower enclosure
Laundry room: dishwasher, clothes dryer, iron/iron board, sink for hand washing.
The elegant spiral staircase leading to the terrace, with elegant ceramic vases,
3 dimension layout of the apartment, with attention to detail.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 12, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.