ED Refnr. 2273089
The house is situated in the Bay of Pod Orsan on the hillside. It really is a fantastic location overlooking the sea and the neighboring island of Hvar.
There are several seating areas around the house and a large terrace just in front of the house. You can therefore always find a sunny spot as well as a shady. A stony, steep footpath leads you directly down to the coast beneath the house.
From the house you can find beautiful paths in the wild nature and there are many other bays in the nearby.
The house has a combined kitchen and livingroom, there are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and there are many terraces around the house perfect for sunbathing and dining.
The terrace just by the entrance of the house has a cover from the sun and there is also a lovely seating area near the outdoor shower with natural shade from vines.
The water comes from a water tank that collects rainwater during the year. The house has normal power supply of 220 V.
kitchen and living room (25 m2)
· Kitchen with electric and gas powered stove with oven
· 2 electric plates and 2 gas burners
· Sink (only cold water)
· Wood stove
· Large refrigerator with a freezer of 40 L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans, kitchen linens
· Dining area with dining table and 4 chairs
· sleep sofa (200×110 cm)
bedroom 1 (9 m2)
· Double bed (200×160 cm)
bedroom 3 (9 m2)
· Double bed (200×140 cm)
Terrace (45 m2)
· Large terrace (25 m2) without suncover with panoramic view of the bay and the surrounding nature
· Terrace just by the entrance (12 m2) with sun cover and dining area with 4 chairs and 2 benches
· Terrace (5 m2) by the outdoor shower
· outdoor fireplace
· 2 loungers
Bathroom (4 m2):
· Hot water comes from the electric powered boiler
· Outdoor shower
· Pets are allowed, but costs € 6.00 per pet per day
· Normal 220 V power supply
· Weekly linen change
Parking for 1 car
· Parking 30 m from the house
· From Vela Luka: 7 km, the last 200 m is a dusty stone road
· The closets neighbor is 20 m from the house,
· When going by bicycle you can find very interesting, marked bike routes, but keep in mind that there are many steep hills in the area.
· In the bay Pod Orsan, 70 meters below the house, where there are rocks and inside the bay you have a small pebble beach
· There are many other bays in the nearby such as: Tankaraca, Mala Tankaraca, Martin Bok, Stracincica and Pelegrin
I always want to meet all my guests before they drive to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.