About the property
- Villa8000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 3 nights
Villa, 6 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, (Sleeps 12-14)
Welcome to the Wheel House Villa! The large airy living room features an indoor garden and French doors that open onto the pool deck and swimming pool with views of the golf course and ocean beyond.
All the guest bedrooms are newly renovated with beautiful granite and marble bathrooms. All six bedrooms are now the same. Each has a king size bed that can be pulled apart as twins when needed. Each has a huge walk in closet and changing area and beautiful rain shower. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned.
Wheel House distinguishes itself with an open, idyllic ambiance that entices family and friends to cherish tranquil moments together. For your entertainment pleasure, cable television, DVD player and stereo system with ipod dock are available. Our villa is fully staffed with a new butler/bartender, chef, gardener, laundress, and maid ready to anticipate your every need. Nannies are available when needed. All your meals will be cooked for you and your clothes will be laundered daily. We ask that you leave a cash gratuity of $40 per bedroom per night to the staff at the end of your stay. We also provide 2 golf carts to be used on the Tryall property.
Tryall is a private club, so all guests over 16 yrs old must purchase a temporary membership for $26 per day or a discount rate of $130 per week.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre ResortConde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
· Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
· Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
· Large swimming pool at Great House
· White sandy private beach
· Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
· Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
· Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
· Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
· Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef 100 yards off this private beach
· Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
· Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
· Jogging trails
· Complimentary internet room
· Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
· Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
· Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
· Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
· 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
· A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
· Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The awesome view upon arrival to the Wheelhouse is unforgettable. The open doors welcoming visitors led to a grand, spacious room overlooking the 20x40ft swimming pool, the gardens below and the ocean beyond! Spectacular! The room is airy, tastefully appointed and well laid out to accommodate several guests at one time, affording each person ample privacy and at the same time providing wonderful sitting and dining areas able to easily accommodate a large gathering for privately celebrating a wonderful getaway in the hills of Montego Bay!
The tiered bedrooms, in a split layout, provides comfort and privacy and great views of the gardens and ocean as well as direct access to the pool.
The staff is very accommodating: pleasant , attentive, efficient and very willing to pamper their guests in any way possible.
I would highly recommend making the Wheelhouse your home away from home while vacationing in Jamaica!
Great Family Vacation
We had a WONDERFUL vacation at the Wheelhouse. The house was fantastic and I cannot say enough about the staff. They made everything so easy. We all got used to being pampered very quickly. Elaine, the chef, made the most delicious meals and each day they got better and better. Of course Roddrick ,the butler, was a gem. He was always one step ahead of our needs and wants. The grounds were beautiful and housekeeping and laundry was a real treat.
I have to say the golf carts were a big hit with everyone, especially my 19 month old grandson. I wish we could have them in my neighborhood.
We hope we can return next year.
We have been taking family trips for the last 10 years and I think this was the best!
Great Villa, Great Views and Great Staff - the most relaxing vacation week we ever had
We recently stayed at the Tryall Wheelhouse in January of 2014. We travelled with four other couples, all of whom were looking to get away for a relaxing week and from the busy demands of work. The Wheelhouse villa and staff met all of our expectations and more. The villa has a spacious great room with stunning views of the ocean, ample lounge chairs and seating around the pool and six very private bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathrooms. There were 8 of us in our group; however the villa was so spacious there was room for all. The resort had lots of activities which included golf, tennis, a fully equipped gymnasium and a beach club. The best part of our vacation experience however was the attentive staff at the wheelhouse that tended to our every need. From the moment we arrived the staff made us feel right at home (hats off to Roderick our Butler and Elaine our chef) for the attentive care and great meals they provided. Dinners ranged from Elaine's special welcome chicken, to red snapper escovietch, to ackee and salt fish and fresh lobster. The gardener and housekeeping staff were equally great and ensured the villa was spotless. Noel, our private driver took us to Negril for a beach excursion for a day and then to watch the sunset at Rick's café. We have been to many nice villas and resorts in the past ... however what made the Wheelhouse so special was the attentive service provided by the staff and the privacy the villa provided for a larger group. Thank-you Dori and family for the use of your villa for the week...it was most appreciated. Jon & Terri and our guests.
This is a golfer's paradise. Have stayed there multiple times and it is so reliably perfect. Outstanding staff always attentive to our needs. Can't wait for the next time I go. In fact, already have a reservation to spend a great vacation at Tryall again this spring!!!
Additional information about rental rates
Although the staff earn a salary, they are dependent on the gratuities that they receive from the renters. We ask that you leave a gratuity of $40 per bedroom per night. This is based on 1 or 2 people per bedroom, add'l guests are $15/night. Tryall also has a mandatory temporary membership fee of $130 per adult per week.