Spacious, sunny, contemporary, recently renovated condo with fabulous mountain views, and great location. This is our home. We spend time in it each winter and so we look after it so that we and our guests can enjoy this special place - you will love it as much as we do! It’s the perfect place to ski, apre-ski or use as a base for other winter activities.
• Large living room with morning and evening sun, comfortably seats 13 around fireplace with large flat screen TV and plenty of games including a foosball table
• Well appointed, new kitchen and appliances (including washer and dryer), large counter/breakfast bar.
• Separate dining area with 84” circular table - big enough for everyone to sit around
• All bedrooms include in room humidifiers and individual heating systems (in addition to the central heating and humidifier). Each room has good quality mattresses, additional blankets and pillows, and plenty of closet/storage space
• 1300 square foot master suite includes bedroom and en suite bathroom including large bathtub plus 3 head shower with bench for enjoying the steam
• Bunk bed room is designed with kids in mind but it includes a double bed and so can be used for a couple if required
• Game room with smart TV with internet capabilities and attachment for gaming console. This also has a pull out sofa.
• Sunny deck with great views of the Deer Valley slopes: hot tub, barbeque and outdoor sitting area.
• Two car heated garage. Boot and glove heaters provided.
• Great location: 30 seconds walk to free shuttle stop. One minute drive to Deer Valley, 5 minutes to Park City, 15 to the Canyons and an easy and beautiful drive to all the other ski areas (Alta, Snowbird, Snow Basin, Solitude, Brighton and Powder Mountain).
Parking - 2 car garage plus plenty of additional car parking immediately opposite
Sunny Deck - includes outdoor dining table, chairs and loungers
7 Person Hot Tub - located on the deck with great mountain views
Separate TV/game room with smart TV
Separate office - includes basic office supplies and printer
60' TV in living room with on demand TV
Infiniti Cable service to all TV's
Towels and Linens - freshly laundered good quality
11 person dining table plus 4 stool kitchen bar
Washing Machine and Dryer
'Hotel' bathroom amenities - hairdryers, soaps, shampoos
Iron and Ironing board
Humidifiers in each bedroom - in addition to central system.
Library of games, movies and music
We spend a lot of time at the Condo ourselves and with our friends so we try to maintain the place to a higher standard than the average rental property. Everything is fairly new or remodeled and we invested in things we are think are important to our own experience when we are there. We ski hard so we have invested in comfortable mattresses and good quality linens. We like to cook so we have quality kitchen appliances and utensils, plenty of china and glassware and we don't want to have to get the basics every time so we have available a stock of basic spices, sauces, cleaners, trash bags etc. We like to entertain so we have candles, placemats, napkins a large round dining room table and a Foosball table for after dinner competition.. We have plenty of children visit us so we have put a smart TV in the TV/Game room for internet as well as input for their video games. We have also built up a library of board games and movies. Sometimes we veg so we installed a 60' TV in the living room. One of the many reasons that we bought this place was because of the great mountain views from every room. There are plenty of windows but still lots of wall space and we have invested in some great art. We will continue to make it a wonderful place for us to come to.