ED Refnr. 2290098
Vilma - A1 is an Eco-friendly apartment, only 20 m to the sea, situated in the beautiful bay of Prihonja. It is a sunny and relaxed location with a great view over the bay. There are a lot of wild nature and olive trees in the surroundings and not far from the apartment you can also find marked bike routes, but keep in mind of the steep hills in the area. There is a paved road all the way from Vela Luka to the apartment Vilma.
The apartment is part of a house which consists of 2 floors. The ground floor is not rented, but sometimes friends of the house owner uses it for their summer vacation. There are 2 apartments on the 1. floor. It is possible to have them connected while there is a connecting door between the 2 covered terraces of each apartment. The connecting door will of course be closed, if you only want to rent 1 apartment.
The apartment has an open grill in the covered terrace, a lounger and a dining table with 4 chairs. The apartment consists of a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a covered terrace.
The apartment is powered by solar panels and the water comes from water container which collects rainwater during the year. Hot water comes from a solar water boiler, so on cloudy days you will maybe not have that much hot water.
Kitchen and covered terrace (22 m2):
· Gas stove with 4 gas burners
· Gas-powered refrigerator with freezer of 5 L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· A funnel for filter coffee
· Kitchen linens
· Wood stove for the cooler seasons
· Dining table with 4 chairs
· Open grill
Bedroom 1 (9 m2):
· Double bed (190×160 cm) and bedside tables
Bedroom 2 (9 m2):
· 2 single beds (190×90 cm) and bedside tables
Bathroom (4 m2):
· The access road is very narrow and quite steep when getting down to the parking
· Weekly linen change
· Pets are allowed
· Babycot can be provided
· Babychair can be provided
· Parking 30 m from the apartment
· Parking up by the road 50 m from the apartment
· 5 km to Vela Luka
· when going by bike you can find many interesting, marked biking routes, but keep in mind of the many steep hills in the area
· The nearest neighbor is 30 m from the apartment, but they are not that noticeable because of the wild nature dividing the properties
· In the bay Prihonja 20 m below the house you have rocks and a cemented berth with stairs into the sea. Further inside the bay you have a lovely pebble beach
I am always happy to meet my guests before they drive to their reserved house, just to welcome them and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have. Therefore it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we are ready with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you to your reserved holiday home.