Fantastic Economical 4BR 3BA Townhome Villa in Regal Palms Resort
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
The smoke-free townhouse comfortably sleeps up to 9 in beds, and boasts two master bedroom suites, one with soaking tub, another with it's own private entrance. Two other bedrooms: one with two twin beds and one with a bunk bed consisting of a twin on top and a full on bottom. There is also a pack n play and high chair for your use. There is a full sized, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove/oven, double sink and dishwasher, a separate dining area with table and 6 chairs, living room with microfiber couch and sitting chairs. Main floor is newly tiled throughout, yet all bedrooms are carpeted. Heat/ A/C, Cable TV, phone, high speed wireless Internet, laundry, private parking are also included. This lovely home enjoys unparalleled privacy with no other homes directly in front or behind, and its back patio looks over a pond, providing a relaxing backdrop for your stay. 3-4 walkable blocks to the pool and clubhouse, yet it feels quiet and secluded.
All this within 10 miles to Disney World and all its attractions!
Regal Palms Description: Fantastic 4Bed 3Bath Townhouse perfectly situated in award-winning 4 star Regal Palms Resort and Spa. Only 10 miles to Disney, come home to an elegant stay the whole family will enjoy. Have fun in the sun with two heated pools, one with a 'wave pool', with current and water slide, and beach access entry for little ones. Indulge yourself with a full onsite spa for manicures, pedicures, facials, and massages. With indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, full Fitness room, Children's Play area, Banana Jack's, an arcade activity center for kids of all ages and an on site restaurant, a convenience store, and Wireless Internet, it's a wonder why anyone would want to leave at all! But if you do, be sure to take advantage of the free Concierge service for Disney tickets and activities, or visit the full shopping center right next door!
About the Orlando, Florida Area: Rated as the Top Vacation Value in the US, Orlando, Florida is the location of The Walt Disney World: The Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Animal Kingdom and Sea World, Universal Studios and the hugely popular Orlando Convention Center. Adventures for everyone in the family, from your child meeting Mickey Mouse or having a Disney Princess makeover to pampering yourself with a massage and a night out on the town, Orlando has it all: Golfing Courses, Spas, Water Parks, Miniature Golf, Theme Restaurants, Outlet Malls, Farmers Markets, Wineries, Museums, Nightclubs....and of course Florida Oranges!
Take an hour’s drive to the beach or The Kennedy Space Center where you can take guided tours of everything NASA.
Or you can just hang out at your resort and take in all the amenities: heated pools, jacuzzis, fitness center, playgrounds and more! With so many things to do, you and your family will want to come back year after year to take it all in.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- The smoke-free townhouse comfortably sleeps up to 9 in beds, and boasts two master bedroom suites: one upstairs with King Bed, TV, private bath and soaking tub, and another on the main floor with TV and it's own private entrance (lockout) and private access to a hall bath and to the living/dining room. The other 2 bedroom have two twin beds in one and a bunk bed with twin upper and full lower. All rooms have TV's. Most are flat screens. There is a portable Pack-n-Play available for your use in one of the closets, a high chair, potty seat, stepstool, jogging stroller, air mattress, toys/books and more. Child safety locks on most lower cabinets. Folding chairs available....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Full bath on main floor with entry in front hall, and also entry from first floor master bedroom. Can be locked to make it private. Tub is a lower entry tub (standard size), making it easier for kids and elderly. Full bath on second floor is a shared hall bath for the two twin bedrooms. Tub is also the lower entry tub (standard size), making it easier for kids and elderly. Full private bath inside the master bedroom on second floor is large and has a deep soaking tub/shower combination....moreless
- First floor is manageable for elderly, but not truly wheelchair accessible (ie: doesn't have step in shower, accessible sinks, etc) Small well-behaved pet friendly with prior approval. $13 per day per unit fee paid directly to Regal Palms upon arrival. (same with all units in Regal Palms) $250 Security Deposit taken by Regal Palm upon arrival in case of damages. (same with all units in Regal Palms)...moreless
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Macintosh Computer
- Mobile Phone
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lobster Pot
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
- Steam Shower
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 9 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $75
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning $100
The only additional fee is the resort fee of $13/day, which you must pay directly to the resort on check-in.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Only 10 miles to Disney, come home to a spacious townhome the whole family will enjoy. Have fun in the sun with two heated pools, one with a 'lazy river', and water slide as well as beach access entry for little ones. Indulge yourself with a full onsite spa for manicures, pedicures, facials, and massages. With indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, full fitness room, Small Children's Playground area, Banana Jack's an indoor game room with party room, an on site restaurant, a convenience store, volleyball, tiki bar, weekend DJ, summer activities and Wireless Internet, it's a wonder why anyone would want to leave at all! But if you do, be sure to take advantage of the free Concierge service for Disney tickets and activities, or visit the full shopping center with grocery, Applebees, iHop, many other restaurants and ammenities right next door @ Berry Town Center !
Nearby: Golfing Courses, Spas, Water Parks, Miniature Golf, Theme Restaurants, Outlet Malls, Farmers Markets (check out Celebration's), Wineries, Museums, Nightclubs.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Living in New York, I've always dreamed of a Florida getaway. When my son was born, I decided that a property in the Disney area would be perfect for us: Warm for me, and Disney for him. I could get away in the winter and he could have fun in the sun. We loved it so much we decided to relocate nearby and are now Floridians!
Why the Owner Chose Regal Palms, Davenport, FL, USA:
I looked at many places near Disney, but thought that this resort was the most family friendly and offered the most amenities. This location was nice, backing to a pond, so it ensures peace and quiet at night, and yet is close to the pool and clubhouse. My son loves to walk, bike and scooter to the pool!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We have kid friendly and pet friendly features including tiled main floor, pack n play, high chair, step stool, potty seat, and some books. Less to pack, more time for fun!!
- Primary: +1 9179239772
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior of Villa
Kitchen (view #2)
Main Floor Bathroom (2 of 3)
Master Bathroom Soak Tub
Play Area near pool
Shopping Plaza right behind resort
Upstairs Hall bathroom (1 of 3 bathrooms)
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM