|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This is the perfect property for the entire family. Quiet beach, house with all the amenities, recreational activities with in walking distance. Gourmet kitchen plus partial kitchen on first floor. Three balconies. Two car garage plus room for three more. Hollywood beach is the best kept secret in California. This is where the locals go to relax. Not a tourist spot. Real people, real good food and lots of fun at local prices.
Keywords: Beach House
We are a family of 6 who all love the beach but between church and sports it is hard to get up to the beach house as much as we would like.
Lance Fessler purchased this house in 2005
We bought here because it is a great get away but only 45 minutes from our home in Los Angeles.
The whole family has fun! The men can go on a half day fishing trip while the ladies can go to the nearby outlets. The teenagers can rent jet ski's while the younger ones go swimming at the ocean.
We had a great family reunion at this beautiful beach house. Very spacious with awesome views. Location fit all our needs. Walking distance to beach and marina. Restaurants, kayaking, entertainment, etc. nearby. We now have wonderful memories and pictures to cherish forever. Hope to come back.
This property is not like many that I have stayed at before. With a 30 second walk from the house to the sands of the beach, this property is everything that a getaway vacation needs. If you have a large family, this is certainly the property for you. The first floor works perfect for teenangers because it acts as a mini apartment, having a small kitchen, a bedroom with a king size bed, a bathroom with shower and most of all a large television set. The second floor has a spacious living room along with a beautiful kitchen, providing a leisurely dinning experience. The second floor is also equipped with two luxury rooms that would work great for guests and children. Finally, the third floor, provides a room with a king size bed, which also overlooks the ocean. This is especially a neat treat to see for when the sun rises. The floor also has a large bathroom with shower and tub. The balcony on this floor sits a party of two for an evening of champagne and romance. This floor also allows you to exit to the roof where you can have barbecues, watch a firework show or even simply stargaze with your loved ones. This property as a whole creates a relaxing feel that makes you not want to leave, making it the perfect vacation home!
This beach house is awesome.
I had a very great time here.
It is Within 30-60 seconds of the water and has a very beautiful view right from the kitchen dining table and living room upstairs.
The house is very spacious and can accommodate several people.
It was very relaxing and comfortable.
The location is great as well because it is not far at all from many restaurants.
You can walk to a few around the block but if you wanted to
Maybe a 5-10 minute drive would be the longest to some great local restaurants nearby.
Lance was a pleasure to deal with, very kind gentleman who made sure everything was taken care of before I had arrived. Definitely will be here again soon.
We used this house as a Bible study retreat. We had to get two houses because our group was fairly large. The consensus that this house was much nicer than the other beachfront house that we rented even though it was slightly smaller and off board. The openness and layout of the home was so conducive to fellowship and congregating in one area, with plenty of room for sitting or standing. The view is beautiful. Although it is not right on the beach, there is still a beautiful view of the beach and ocean. The kitchen is large and great for cooking, just make sure you bring your own cooking ware. Overall, we loved staying at this house. It was spacious with many windows and a lovely view.
I only went down for one day but my experience there was one of pure bliss! I went with my family to take a breath from the monotonous city life we're so caught up in and I have to say we we were not disappointed. There are 3 spacious floors and a beautiful view in every direction. The beach is conveniently across the street and is not crowded. Plenty of things to find on the beach and beautiful location. There is also a shower out back to wash off your feet after walking back from the beach. Owner was very responsive to texts and phone calls if we ever had any questions. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for relaxing break from the norm.
We stayed here over the summer while in LA for a wedding. In total, there were 10 of us (including 4 kids) and the place worked out great. The house is well kept and very close to the beach. We’ve rented many VRBO’s across the country and this one had more than a few idiosyncrasies. Overall, we had a great time, but there are a few things that could make the place a little more comfortable:
• No owner “tips book” or notes about the house. Would have been nice to know that there was a shower in the back of the house rather than find it on accident
• No extra keys. We had one key for six adults - since we were often on different schedules, we had to put the key back into the lockbox
• Ground level kitchen devoid of utensils and the main kitchen is light on utensils. We struggled to find enough dishes and silverware for a full meal across the full group.
• Top floor bedroom is actually open to the living room area on the second floor. It’s a shared vaulted ceiling, but without a wall. So you can hear everything upstairs, and vice-versa
• Of the three bathrooms, only one had an actual door that locked: The master bathroom does not have a door. The bathroom on the second floor has 2 entrances – bedroom & hall; but neither door has a lock. This made for more than a few awkward moments as little kids walked in on adults.
• No beach towels / beach gear. Wasn’t sure if we were supposed to bring our own, but I suspect other renters just used regular towels and tossed them in the washing machine
• The terrace is really nice, but the grill was too dirty to use (and rusty)
It isn’t my intention to make this an overly negative review ~ Just to share thoughts from our group. A few positives:
• Great view of the beach and sea-breeze. This house is lucky in that their western neighbor has not added a second floor and blocked their view! Lots of things are within a relatively short walking distance – restaurants on the marina and a playground by the Embassy Suites
• The kids loved the “Kids” room that had a bunch of games, toys, and three beds (It did have a door with the bathroom, however)
• The property manager is very friendly and pleasant to deal with. When the washing machine flooded the laundry room and we called him late one evening, he had someone come out right away the next morning. We were a bit concerned that we would get blamed for the “accumulated debris” (repair person’s words) in the drain pipe, but we got our full deposit back
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay