ED Refnr. 2297139
The house Gobica is a spacious house which has a relaxed and cozy atmosphere with a great sea view and just a few meters from the sea.
It is a solid built house with comfortable interior design situated on the hillside in the Bay of Tankaraca. Fantastic location overlooking the sea and the neighboring island of Hvar. Also suitable for cooler seasons, while the house has central heating, fireplace and air conditioning!
There are several seating areas around the house and a large terrace just in front of the house. You can therefore always find a sunny spot as well as a shady. A footpath and a staircase leads you directly down to the bay under the house.
From the house you can find beautiful paths in the wild nature and there are many other bays in the nearby.
The house has a spacious kitchen, 1 bedroom, bathroom and a large furnished terrace
The terrace has cover from the sun, seating area on the west side of the house and on the east side you have an outdoor fireplace.
The house was renovated in 2016. The water comes from a water tank that collects rainwater during the year. There is normal power supply of 220 V.
kitchen and living room (50 m2)
· Modern kitchen with electric and gas powered stove with oven
· Hood over the stove
· Coffee machine
· Wood stove
· Large refrigerator with a freezer of 30 L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans, kitchen linens
· Dining area with dining table and 4 chairs
· Air conditioner
· Large sleep sofa
· SATELLITE TV
bedroom (16 m2)
· Double bed (200×190 cm) with bedside tables
· Laminate flooring
Terrace (80 m2)
· Large furnished terrace with panoramic view of the bay and the surrounding nature
· Dining area with 2 chairs and a 1 bench
· outdoor fireplace
· 3 loungers
Bathroom (4 m2):
· Washing machine
· Hot water comes from the electric powered boiler
· Outdoor shower
· Pets are not allowed
· Normal 220 V power supply
· Weekly linen change
· Smoking on the terrace is allowed
Parking for 2 cars
· Parking 25 m from the house
· To Vela Luka: 7 km
· The closets neighbor is 20 m from the house
· When going by bicycle you can find very interesting, marked bike routes, but keep in mind that there are many steep hills.
· In the bay Tankaraca, 50 meters below the house, where there are rocks and concrete berths and inside the bay you have a small pebble beach
· There are many other bays in the nearby such as: Pod Orsan, Mala Tankaraca, Martin Bok, Stracincica and Pelegrin
I always want to meet with all my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.
Extra costs :
Visitor's tax: included in price (Mandatory).
Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price (Mandatory).
Electricity: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Parking facilities: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Final cleaning: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).