Luxurious Panoramic Garden Apartment on Lake Como(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
This two bedroom and two bathroom luxury garden apartment is situated in the charming village of Colonno overlooking beautiful Lake Como with stunning views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
It is a beautifully decorated in warm mediterranean colours and luxury,quality,comfort and attention to detail are the hallmarks of this charming apartment. The apartment is air conditioned for the warm summers and has central heating for the cooler winters.
You set the breakfast terrace table with a fresh brioche and a pot of steaming coffee ... another day on the lake begins.
This apartment is perfectly positioned above Colonno with a three minute walk down to the town and the lakeside.
The apartment has a private garage for parking and has elevator access to each private entrance level.
The large open plan living room area features a beautiful fully fitted kitchen with all you need for that perfect lunch which you can then enjoy on the balcony or on the breakfast terrace. A cook's delight the kitchen is fully fitted with high quality built-in oven, fridger freezer,dishwasher, coffee machine, a central island unit for enjoying an 'espresso'!
The master bedroom has a king-size bed,furnished with high quality cherry wood furniture. A separate dressing area with plenty of storage space. It also has large French doors which lead onto the large balcony with table and chairs to enjoy it's amazing 180 degree views of the lake and Isola Comacina. This bedroom has its own full bathroom with tub, showerhead, integrated bathroom furniture. Hairdryer, fluffy towels, bathroom essentails and quality bedlinen are all supplied.
The second bedroom has a luxury double bed, which can be divided to make two full size single beds.It also features French doors to the balcony and air conditioning. A second bathroom with luxurious fittings and shower. Quality bed linen and bathroom towels add to the exclusive finishes in the apartment.
The apartment has its own private laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer separate from the apartment.
The large balcony is accessed from both bedrooms overlooking the lake. French doors open completely to a second balcony from the living room. Uninterrupted views from every window, terrace and balcony make this apartment the perfect retreat to Lake Como.
The living room has satellite TV with English channels, Ipod docking station, DVD, Play Station and a music centre. It has a beautiful Italian leather L-shaped sofa. The interior of the apartment has been painted in beautiful Mediterranean colors creating a warm and luxurious atmosphere. the apartment has Wifi internet thoughout.
Off the living room there is a large covered breakfast terrace overlooking the lake with steps leading down to the garden. There is also a large open terrace which is not overlooked and the perfect place to sunbathe or just relax with a good book and a glass of local Prosecco and also leads down to the lower garden.
Our apartment includes
Large spacious open plan living area with lounge room, dining table seating six on the covered terrace and fully integrated kitchen with breakfast island unit.
Master bedroom with king size bed and walk in dressing area with ample storage, ensuite bathroom with bathtub.Direct access to balcony facing the lake and garden.
Second bedroom with a double bed which can be configured into two singles.
Second large bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and bespoke bathroom furniture.
Washing machine and tumble dryer in the private laundry room, separate from the apartment.
Two Balconies with outdoor seating and two expansive sun terraces,all fully equipped with sun loungers, tables and chairs and sun umbrellas and a private landscaped garden accessed from the apartment.
English satellite television, DVD, stereo system, ipod dock and playstation.
Wireless access for your computer.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven and cooktop hob, full size fridge and all utensils, microwave, coffee machine.
Situated on first level of a block of six apartments. Security gate and security door to the building.
Private garage at road level.
All bedlinen and towels provided
Central heating for cooler months
Air conditioning available in summer.
Constant hot water.
I have compiled a “Welcome Book” packed with countless things to do in the area, favourite restaurants, walking and cycling tracks, festivals and theatre and everything from shopping to sightseeing trips, ferry timetable, bus and train information.....as well as explaining everything in the apartment. If not myself Rosie... my manager Kasun, will greet you when you arrive at our apartment and answer any questions you have and help you to settle in.
Keywords: Independent Apartment, stunning lake view, air conditioning, WIFI, private terraces, private laundry room, close to amenities, walk to lake, private garage parking.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE CALENDER BUT IF THE DATES YOU REQUIRE ARE NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS I HAVE OTHER APARTMENTS AVAILABLE IN THE SAME AREA.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2009
- 3 story
- On floor 1
- 110 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Master bedroom- A lovely room with French doors leading directly to furnished balcony with views over the lake. A top quality comfortable super king sized bed made up with quality linens, duvets and pillows of your choice. Ample storage area for hanging and bespoke cherry wood furniture.The Master bedroom has its own Air Conditioning unit.The private ensuite bathroom has full tub with shower attachment, bidget and built-in bathroom furniture for storage. Included in bathroom hairdryer, quality towels, bath mats and bathroom essentials. Second bedroom - With French doors again opening onto the balcony, this guest bedroom has a king sized double bed which can also be configured into two full single beds. All with quality bed linens, duvets, pillow choice. The guest bathroom has large walk-in shower, stylish basin,wc and bidet and bespoke bathroom furniture for storage. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The two modern designed bathrooms have bespoke quality furniture units for all your essential storage requirements. The master bath has a full bath tub with power shower attachment, bidet, wc and is fully tiled with luxury fittings. The second bathroom has stand-in power shower, bidet, wc and built in bespoke furniture. Both bathrooms have vanity unit mirrors with shaving electric points and plenty of storage. Quality towels, bath mats, hairdryers and essential bathroom toiletries supplied. ...moreless
- Sport: It is hard to believe that you are only a few kilometers away from Milan when you are skiing down the slopes or are paddling in your canoe or in a white-water raft or while the wind is billowing your sails in the middle of a lake or you are walking down an alpine footpath which seems to be leading directly up to the sky. Every season offers something special in the region and in our town. During summer the lake is the focus with boating, swimming and lots of festivals and concerts from May through to October including the Festival Lago di Como. Summer nights are warm and light till late - and everyone is out enjoying a fabulous meal and a late “passeggiata”. Autumn is the season of colours where the wonderful woods and gardens of the lake and surrounding valleys take on their orange, yellow and red hues. Festivals are everywhere – celebrating chestnuts, pumpkins and even witches! A morning of hiking, walking in the woods or mountain biking....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
- Mountain View:
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
open plan with uninterrupted lake views views, a warm inviting area with L- shaped leather sofa, arm chair, coffee table, several small table, TV, DVD, music player/ipod.access to terraces and garden...moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided:
Separate laundry room which is accessed from the apartment has modern washing machine with several functions, tumble clothes dryer, iron and ironing board, hoover and all essential cleaning supplies....moreless
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
The fully fitted and bespoke kitchen is a chef's dream. Everything yopu need and more....intergrated fan oven, gas hob, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, quality utensils....moreless
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Final Cleaning Fee, $163.42
The rate includes all gas, water and electricity,air conditoning, high speed internet connection, linens, towels, beach towels and garden maintenance. A 25% deposit secures the booking and is non-refundable with the balance of the rent is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Final cleaning fee of 100 euro is payable locally on arrival in cash.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
In nearby towns in northern Italy and Switzerland there are Christmas markets - and for something special take a day trip to Switzerland’s Montreux where you can take a cogwheel train up the snowy alps to visit Santa Claus.
Being so close to Switzerland and the Italian Alps, skiing is an easy option in winter, as is cycling and hiking at lower altitudes.
You can enjoy skiing in the Valtellina at the wonderful village of Madesimo; visit Bormia and enjoy their 50 km of ski slopes or take a trip on a dog led sledge; ski the family resort of Chiesa Valmalenco or the wonderful slopes of Livigno. Skiing Switzerland is also an easy option, with San Bernadino just over an hour away and St Moritz a little further.
Spring is a true delight as the lake blooms with the warmer weather, the gardens are spectacular and hiking in the nearby valleys and alps is a pure pleasure!
So to inspire you in your holiday planning..here’s some things to do:
Hop on a ferry and visit a villa and
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I have indepth local knowledge of the area as I have been living here for over 12 years and have been involved in both the sales and rental property market.
Why the Owner Chose Colonno CO, Italy:
I bought this beautiful two bed apartment as it is in the most beautiful part of Lake Como, has a micro climate, spectacular views, fantastic outside living space and its central location on the lake means everything is close by.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Luxuriously finished with all the mod cons to allow for a fantastic holiday, relax on the terraces, enjoy breakfast on the balcony, soak up the sun in the landscaped private garden with stunning uninterrupted lake views. The convenience of being 5 minutes away from the lake, restaurants, ferry stop, shops and lots of villages to explore as well as the convenience of Como city, Milan and Switzerland on your doorstep.
- Primary: +39 3404802829 (Italy)
- Secondary: +353 879765902
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
'just one' of the sun terraces with uninterrupted lake views!
Terrace dining with a view.
fully equipped kitchen
como by night
marina on the lake
villa on the lake
winter on the lake
'italian stucco' painted feature interiors
modern contemporary bathrooms
apartment's private garden
typical lake village
como by nightfall
snowy mountains on the lake
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.