This luxury, new ski house is located in the sought after 'West Hill' area which is located on Okemo mountain near the ski tunnel on the Sachem ski trail . This NEW 3 bedroom, 2 bath is perfect for a group that wants to be walking distance to the slopes (ski home if there is snow on the road). Enjoy the spacious deck with 8 person outdoor hot tub overlooking a scenic stream and woods. House is brand new construction with custom finishes throughout. Short walk or ski back to house. Golf, the lakes, ice skating, kayaking, canoeing, zip line, mountain coaster, Okemo adventure park and shopping are all nearby. During the spring/summer/fall months it can be rented as a 5 bedroom home. Winter months it is only rented as a three bedroom as the owner uses the remaining portion of the house with completely separate entrances.
Some of the custom features of this house include:
- Custom Rustic Aspen wood carved Colorado slate pool table
- 8 person hot tub
- Custom wall finished including White Birch Tree wall
- High End custom kitchen with stainless steel Monogram appliances and granite counter tops.
- Luxury finishes in the bathroom including petrified wood sinks and custom vanities built by local craftsman
- Custom Ash wood Rustic Dining room table harvested from the property
- Acadia hardwood flooring and designer rugs throughout
- Vermont Granite stone fireplace with 48" hearth
- Wall of windows creating an abundance of natural light overlooking Stream
- 70" 4K ultra high definition TV with surround sound
- TV has Netflix, Amazon Firestick and an additional 100 direct TV channels
-High speed internet
This property is one of two rental houses on Okemo mountain built and owned by myself; not a rental company. Some of the features of these two ski properties is convenience to the slopes, large hot tubs, immaculate interiors with custom finishes and furnishings. Additional amenities in my Okemo Ski homes include fireplace, large screen 70" tv's and fully equipped kitchens and everything else you would want in a Okemo ski house. Both houses are on Okemo mountain and are truly the best Okemo ski house value versus other mountain rentals. I have rented my properties for 20 years and my philosophy has always been: 1-location near the slopes, 2-luxury/custom furnishings that are kept immaculate and 3- priced below market rates. This has brought back about 70 % of the renters for a second or third time which reduces my headaches and makes the experience more pleasant and satisfying for all. Think Snow !!!! Mike