ED Ref. 2356062
Beautiful picturesquely situated apartment with separate entrance on a water property and with access to water. Fenced plot. Large jetty into the water with 30 m2 area. Catamaran rowing boat on deposit by appointment is available. Beach chairs and barbecue available. It is 200 meters to Ückermünder Heide and 3 km to the Szczecin Lagoon. The bathroom has a jacuzzi. The beautiful city Nowe Warpno with half-timbered houses and Haffpromenade with fitness equipment and restaurants with good food. It is 20 km to the border and 40 km to Szczecin. Ideal for nature lovers and athletes. The apartment is located in the bird sanctuary. Ideal for guests with dogs. Up to 2 dogs can be taken. Riding stables and horseback riding in 4 km. You can go for a walk on the water with the dogs. There are wild beaches where you can swim with the dogs. Ideal for holidays for families with children, where the children can play outside. In the summer there are many blueberries in the heath and many mushrooms in autumn. You can spend nice barbecues outside on the barbecue and have a nice sociable afternoon or evening.
- Air conditioning / fans: included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 30 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Pet: included per object per day in the price.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 0. 5 EUR (obligatory).
- Land area: 150 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to lake (Neuwarper See): 0. 03 km
- Distance shopping: 3 km
- Distance from city (Nowe Warpno): 3 km