4 Armada ~ 2nd Row From the Ocean ~ 45 Steps to the Beach!
New for 2018 ~ Completely Renovated Kitchen and Remodeled Master Bathrooms!
* 6 Bedrooms
* 6 Bathrooms
* Sleeps 12
* 5 Kings, 2 Twin Trundle Beds (sleeps 4 children)
* 7 TVs | 7 Blue-Ray Players | Free WiFi
* Washer | Dryer | Iron and Ironing Board
* 5 Master King Suites all with Private Bathrooms
* Screened Porch
* Convenient Deck Off of the Kitchen with a Gas Grill
* Private Pool and Spa
* Outdoor Shower
* Wet Bar with Wine Cooler
* Limited Views to the Ocean
* 2nd Row Ocean Home
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Guests have access to all of the Palmetto Dunes Community Amenities
* Access to the Palmetto Dunes Buggy (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage
Located across the street from the beach, this home is a place to relax and enjoy with family and friends. Six bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms, are thoughtfully laid out to allow each guest their own space yet still have easy access to the family room, kitchen, dining area, screened porch, and saltwater pool and spa.
The outdoor areas include a sundeck surrounding the pool and spa, a kitchen deck with a gas grill, a large screened porch from which you can glimpse the ocean, and decks off of three of the bedrooms. The master bedroom on the main floor has its own access to the pool and spa.
In two minutes you are on the beach. The beach path is directly in front of the screened porch. An outdoor shower is located at the base of the steps leading to the beach path. A short walk also takes you to the tennis center, bike rentals, kayak rentals, golf, Dunes House (for lunch or dinner) and the General Store.
4 Armada has great parking both in front of the house and to the side of the house, for you and your guests.
This home has recently undergone extensive renovation. The kitchen and bathrooms were a part of this renovation.
The large, well supplied, kitchen has new stainless appliances, quartz countertops, beautiful custom cabinetry, and a large, walk-in pantry. There is a spacious island with plenty of work space. Options for dinner seating include a dining table that seats ten, a high top table that seats four, and seating at the island for three.
The bathrooms have been renovated with marble and quartz. All bathrooms have showers. Three of the bathrooms also have tubs.
Owner Notes: The owners bought this house because of the proximity to the beach and the beautiful screened porch that faces the ocean. The house is very easy to live in with four of the king bedroom suites just off of the living area. Everything you need is on one floor. And of course, 45 steps to the beach path is wonderful!
* Additional charge to heat the pool and spa
* Weekly rentals only (Sat. to Sat.)
* Fireplace not available for guest use
* Free Pool Heat in April and May