|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
If luxury and leisure are what you're craving, look no further that 118 Scrub Oak Circle, a stunning newly built vacation home tucked away in world famous WaterColor, Florida. This 4400 square foot abode offers four bedrooms in the main house, one bedroom in the carriage house and pristine accommodations for up to sixteen guests making it an ideal spot for multiple families. Relax with your morning coffee on one of the wrap around porches or cool off in the home's private dipping pool. The five bikes provided are a great way to explore WaterColor's winding paths and the surrounding 30A area. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Second Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds (4), Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Living Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2) and Two Twin Over Twin Built In Bunk Beds (4), Shared bathroom with Shower
- Half Bathroom
- Carriage House: King Bed (2), Queen Sleeper Sofa (2), Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Brand new construction
- Private dipping pool - Pool heating is available for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed. **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st.
- Wrap around porches on first and second floor
- 5 adult bikes
- Two living areas
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful house with us for a long weekend! It was perfect for the amount of people we had. On saturday night we had our biggest group at 14. It was a great weekend to celebrate family birthdays and the weather was just perfect. The view from the third floor was spectacular! I would highly recommend this house for any large group!
We had a wonderful family vacation at Grayt Reflections. The house was beautiful on the inside. We enjoyed having the bikes to ride. The beach was beautiful each day and not very crowded. We look forward to staying again next year.