Home Away from Home(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
This two bedroom condo is nestled in the beautifully elevated landscape of Horizon Hills master-planned community in Henderson. It's the perfect choice for a comfortable short or extended stay to the area. It offers guests a very clean and home away from home atmosphere as well as a nice, quiet retreat from the city lights. It comes complete with a queen size bed and a full size bed, TVs, wireless internet, modern designer furniture, house wares, laundry and anything else needed for a home away from home! This special place is our 2nd home. Our primary residence is in Mission Viejo, CA. Our home is stocked with everything we could think of for your stay. It is located in a safe, quiet residential neighborhood, with lots of privacy inside the condo as well as a community pool and Jacuzzi. We hope you can enjoy this home as much as we do when we are there!
Our home is located in Henderson just off the 215 beltway, 1 mile from Green Valley Ranch and Casino which offers great restaurants, the famous Whiskey Bar, as well as "The District" featuring over 40 fine shops, boutiques, and restaurants (PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Lucille's BBQ to name a few).
* 8 fabulous golf courses are within minutes from the house.
* Black Mountain Golf & Country Club
* Dragon Ridge Golf & Country Club
* The Legacy Golf Club
* Reflection Bay Golf Club
* The Revere at Anthem
* Tuscany Golf Course
* Rio Secco Golf Club
* Wildhorse Golf Club
* Green Valley Ranch to the Las Vegas Strip is about 10 minutes, but you might not want to leave, everything you need is already here just steps from your door.
* TV in the living room and in the master bedroom, DVD and VHS player. You can bring your own movies or enjoy some of the ones we leave there for your enjoyment.
* Well stocked kitchen.
* Master Bedroom and 2nd bedroom have queen beds.
* All linens, towels, cookware, tableware etc. provided in your rental.
* The house is stocked with soap and paper products for your arrival at no additional charge.
* Safe Quiet neighborhood.
* Miles of convenient walking/biking paths.
* Several gyms close by for your workouts.
* 8 golf courses within minutes from the condo.
* Beautiful Mountain Views!
* Smoking allowed outside only.
* Pets are allowed with an additional deposit.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Our names are Greg and Paquita. Greg has lived in Vegas eight years. Originally from Boston, CT area. I am a California girl that move to Vegas for about 6 years.
Why the Owner Chose MacDonald Ranch, Henderson, NV, USA:
Greg's job took us away from our home. We now live in CA.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It is our home. We like that it is not near the Strip, but can enjoy our friends and family that still live there. We can head to the strip and Dance or have a steak dinner in the middle of the night.
- Primary: +1 9495006762
- Secondary: +1 7022419406
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.