Oro Grande Lodge is a Keystone luxury condominium complex. Our third floor, 'Gold Rated,' two bedroom, two bath condo has breathtaking views of the ski slope (including two lighted runs for night skiing) and the entire Keystone Valley all the way to the Continental Divide. Located only 250 yards from the ski lifts, you can choose to walk to the lifts at the base of Keystone to save time and money.
AVAILABLE AS A LONG-TERM RENTAL (UP TO ONE YEAR)
Our Condo Offers:
* Walking distance to ski lifts (250 yards).
* Heated indoor pool and hot tub.
* Gas BBQ grill on patio.
* Exercise room with weight machine, cardio equipment and TV.
* Queen bed in master bedroom (sleeps two), single bunkbeds with additional single bed in second bedroom (sleeps three), and pull-out bed in living room (sleeps two).
* End unit facing ski slope (south) and Gore Range (west).
* Centrally located between Keystone Resort and River Run.
* Heated underground parking garage.
* Private ski lockers on ground level.
* Walking distance to a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs.
* Fully-equipped kitchen.
* Granite countertops and tile floors in kitchen and bathrooms.
* Top of the line furnishings and decorations.
* No Smoking and No Pets (Owner's Children are very sensitive & allergic).
* Close to other ski areas including Breckenridge (20 minutes), A-Basin (seven minutes), Copper Mountain (20 minutes), Loveland (20 minutes) and Vail/Beaver Creek (45 minutes).
* Luggage dollies.
* Indoor elevators.
* Meeting rooms.
* Washers, dryers, and vending machines.
* Beautifully decorated, large lobby area with a beautiful fireplace, TV and wet bar.
This is a four-season vacation destination with quick and easy access to skiing, hiking, fishing, biking, golf, tennis, horseback riding, snowmobile riding, shopping, and much, much more!