On Golf Course 15th Hole W/Georgous Mountain View Heated Pool(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
* ENJOY GREAT WEATHER, GOLF, GREAT VIEWS, GREAT SHOPPING, SPORTS INCLUDING SPRING TRAINING: This lovely retreat is tastefully decorated with all new furnishings. Listed below are the main features of each room and the furnishing details.
* LIVING ROOM: Television- it's almost like being at your favorite sporting event watching the 65" high definition flat screen in the main living area. The DVD with Surround Sound featuring Polk Audio speakers is the next best thing to the movie theater! Other furnishings include large leather sofa, two leather chairs with ottoman, ceiling fan and two lovely lamp tables and lamps. A great place for enjoying that new novel.
* MASTER BEDROOM: Drift off to sleep in the master bedroom while watching sports, news or a movie featuring a 25" high definition flat screen with DVD/VCR capability. Furnishings consist of a spacious King bed, two night stands with lamps, ceiling fan, large dresser and mirror, Chester drawer and a large lounge chair for relaxing while watching television or reading. Master Bath has large walk-in closet, double sinks, shower with separate garden tub lighted by a glass block wall.
* ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS: Guests will enjoy being able to tune into their favorite show or watch a movie in the comfort of their bedroom as the remaining bedrooms feature a 19" high definition flat screen with a built in DVD player. Furnishings include a queen sleigh bed, lounge chair, reading lamps, and ceiling fan in the second bedroom. The 3rd bedroom consists of a double bed, night stand with reading lamp, dresser, chair, and ceiling fan. There is also an airbed available.
* COVERED PATIO: For the backyard grilling expert the patio features a built-in gas grill with ample counter space. A mist system and brand new patio dining set with 6 comfortable swivel rockers.
* POOL: You'll enjoy relaxing around the elegant Pebble Tec pool or sitting on the southeast patio taking in the wonderful Arizona sun sets. Two comfy lounge chairs are provided for sun bathing, reading or just relaxing. Nothing tops off a day at the course or the ballpark like a taking in a gorgeous mountain view while chilling around the pool.
* KITCHEN-DINNING: Fully Stocked, the gourmet cook should have no problem finding everything needed to prepare and serve meals during their stay. The kitchen includes a 12 place setting of nice china, cups, glasses, silverware, steak knives. Also included you will find cutlery knives, coffee maker, blender, toaster, waffle iron, wine glasses, cutting boards, pots/pans and various other items. Dinning table can expand to sit 6 as well as breakfast bar has two bar stools.
* FOYER: Contains a spacious attractive bookcase stocked with novels and games.
* LAUNDRY ROOM: Laundry room has new full size washer and dryer.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Golf Course Front:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Rock Climbing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
April 1, - Oct. 31
Apr 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
- Cleaning Fee $190
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Our son lives in the Phoenix area and our daughter lives in Tulsa. We maintain residences in both cities. While our son was going to school at ASU we spent a lot of time in Phoenix. We both love to play golf and Phoenix is one of the premier golfing destinations in the U.S.! We have been spending several weeks per year in the "Valley of the Sun" since 1992 and still haven't run out of exciting things to do. Golf, shopping spring training, hiking and fine dining.
Why the Owner Chose Seville, Gilbert, AZ, USA:
We chose this home because it is in the very upscale Seville Development with a beautiful golf course and country club. And it is also at the foot of the San Tan mountains. We can sit around the pool in the backyard and gaze upon golf course and mountains rather than a concrete block fence. Also my wife loves the shopping and unique restaurants available at "San Tan village" and the "Waterfront" in Scottsdale.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We chose this particular home for some subtle but very important advantages. 1. The back of the house faces south and is bathed by the warm winter sun all day long. This makes swimming and using the pool and grill area in general during the winter much more enjoyable. 2. The back of the house provides a nice view of the “San Tan” mountains and the 15th hole of the exclusive Seville golf course 3. There is a 2 story house immediately to the west of the home. It has a large tree in the backyard. The two story house and the tree provide much needed shade from the harsh summer sun. 4. These are subtle issues but can significantly add to your enjoyment of the home weather you choose to rent in the winter or summer. 5. Finally we are golfers, and we also enjoy baseball so the abundance of beautiful "valley" championship courses along with the opportunity to attend spring training for multiple Major League teams was a definite draw for us.
- Primary: (918) 346-8606
- Secondary: (801) 697 3055 (Fax)
Links to more information:
View of luxurious Pebble Tec pool from the patio and grill area
The Exclusive Seville Country Club
View of pool in early evening
View of the San Tan Mountains from the pool area.
Open living area
Breakfast bar looking into kitchen
Front of home with the Georgous San Tan Mountains in the background
Golf Course overhead view from back yard
Living area with 72" TV with Cable, VRC
Dining area complete with wine buffet
Master Bath Vanity
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.