About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
GREAT RETREAT FOR ADULTS!
* ENJOY GREAT WEATHER, GOLF, GREAT VIEWS, GREAT SHOPPING, SPORTS INCLUDING SPRING TRAINING: This lovely retreat is tastefully decorated with all new furnishings. Listed below are the main features of each room and the furnishing details.
* LIVING ROOM: Television- it's almost like being at your favorite sporting event watching the 65" high definition flat screen in the main living area. The DVD with Surround Sound featuring Polk Audio speakers is the next best thing to the movie theater! Other furnishings include large leather sofa, two leather chairs with ottoman, ceiling fan and two lovely lamp tables and lamps. A great place for enjoying that new novel.
* MASTER BEDROOM: Drift off to sleep in the master bedroom while watching sports, news or a movie featuring a 25" high definition flat screen with DVD/VCR capability. Furnishings consist of a spacious King bed, two night stands with lamps, ceiling fan, large dresser and mirror, Chester drawer and a large lounge chair for relaxing while watching television or reading. Master Bath has large walk-in closet, double sinks, shower with separate garden tub lighted by a glass block wall.
* ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS: Guests will enjoy being able to tune into their favorite show or watch a movie in the comfort of their bedroom as the remaining bedrooms feature a 19" high definition flat screen with a built in DVD player. Furnishings include a queen sleigh bed, lounge chair, reading lamps, and ceiling fan in the second bedroom. The 3rd bedroom consists of a double bed, night stand with reading lamp, dresser, chair, and ceiling fan. There is also an airbed available.
* COVERED PATIO: For the backyard grilling expert the patio features a built-in gas grill with ample counter space. A mist system and brand new patio dining set with 6 comfortable swivel rockers.
* POOL: You'll enjoy relaxing around the elegant Pebble Tec pool or sitting on the southeast patio taking in the wonderful Arizona sun sets. Two comfy lounge chairs are provided for sun bathing, reading or just relaxing. Nothing tops off a day at the course or the ballpark like a taking in a gorgeous mountain view while chilling around the pool.
* KITCHEN-DINNING: Fully Stocked, the gourmet cook should have no problem finding everything needed to prepare and serve meals during their stay. The kitchen includes a 12 place setting of nice china, cups, glasses, silverware, steak knives. Also included you will find cutlery knives, coffee maker, blender, toaster, waffle iron, wine glasses, cutting boards, pots/pans and various other items. Dinning table can expand to sit 6 as well as breakfast bar has two bar stools.
* FOYER: Contains a spacious attractive bookcase stocked with novels and games.
* LAUNDRY ROOM: Laundry room has new full size washer and dryer.
Stephen and Karen Chambless
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
About Stephen and Karen Chambless
Our son lives in the Phoenix area and our daughter lives in Tulsa. We maintain residences in both cities. While our son was going to school at ASU we spent a lot of time in Phoenix. We both love to play golf and Phoenix is one of the premier golfing destinations in the U.S.! We have been spending several weeks per year in the "Valley of the Sun" since 1992 and still haven't run out of exciting things to do. Golf, shopping spring training, hiking and fine dining.
Stephen and Karen Chambless purchased this House in 2009
Why Stephen and Karen Chambless chose Seville
We chose this home because it is in the very upscale Seville Development with a beautiful golf course and country club. And it is also at the foot of the San Tan mountains. We can sit around the pool in the backyard and gaze upon golf course and mountains rather than a concrete block fence. Also my wife loves the shopping and unique restaurants available at "San Tan village" and the "Waterfront" in Scottsdale.
What makes this House unique
We chose this particular home for some subtle but very important advantages. 1. The back of the house faces south and is bathed by the warm winter sun all day long. This makes swimming and using the pool and grill area in general during the winter much more enjoyable. 2. The back of the house provides a nice view of the “San Tan” mountains and the 15th hole of the exclusive Seville golf course 3. There is a 2 story house immediately to the west of the home. It has a large tree in the backyard. The two story house and the tree provide much needed shade from the harsh summer sun. 4. These are subtle issues but can significantly add to your enjoyment of the home weather you choose to rent in the winter or summer. 5. Finally we are golfers, and we also enjoy baseball so the abundance of beautiful "valley" championship courses along with the opportunity to attend spring training for multiple Major League teams was a definite draw for us.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
We stayed for the month of March and enjoyed everyday. Everything in the home from the furnishings to the kitchen appliances were quality. A good nights sleep is always top on our list ... the beds, linens and pillows were exceptional. The pool was the highlight of the day along with evenings cooking out and having dinner outside on the patio and marveling in the beauty of the desert and the San Tan Mountains. Karen was awesome to work with and responded to my emails with questions within a couple hours. If we would have had any issues I know she would have taken care of them asap. There is no shortage of restaurants, stores, or activities for the whole family. The location is only about 15 to 20 minutes away from most venues and using the 101 or 202 gets you anywhere you want to go. We will definitely rent here again!
It was a great week
Exceeded our expectations! Friends from Philly absolutely loved it and we loved hanging with them at the property. Would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat. The week went too fast
Outstanding Rental Experience!
This property is exceptional in atmosphere, cleanliness, and decor. It was a bonus to have wonderful people to work with in renting this home. The owners are professional, flexible, and always available. The location is convenient with food stores and drugstores within walking distance. There is the Santan Mountain Park about 20 minutes from the house with various walking trails. The neighborhood is quiet, except for frequent golfers to watch on the course. Upon our arrival we were delighted to find supplies available to us, such as laundry soap, dishwasher soap, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. There is a VERY large TV in the family room with a built in sound system, making our TV experience so pleasurable. The master bedroom and bathroom have abundant natural light and are spacious. All appliances are in excellent condition, clean, and in perfect working order. While we didn't use the pool, we enjoyed the pool deck, warm sunshine, and mountain view. This property is everything it boasts and more. You will love working with the owners.
We stayed at this lovely home for one month. Everything anyone could possibly need was available to us. We have rented a number of times through VRBO and the owners of this property were, by far, the nicest people to deal with. The backyard with the pool and golf course view was so relaxing and enjoyable. Gilbert is a delightful suburb of Phoenix and was a really fun place to stay. Restaurants and shopping are in close proximity and downtown Gilbert has an old-fashioned feeling. Do not hesitate to make this your home away from home. You will be very satisfied.
A charming, quiet piece of Arizona
This lovely house became our home away from home - we started to refer to it as "home" on the second day we were there! The property has a marvellous view of the mountains and golf course from the back yard, which we enjoyed sitting on the patio in the morning sun having breakfast as well as in the late afternoon following a swim in the gorgeous pool. The neighborhood is extremely quiet and close to shopping. We would certainly rent this property again and have recommended it to friends already!
Linda and Tim, we are happy to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one. And thank you again for the suggestions you made during your stay. If your future travel plans call for the Phoenix area we hope you choose to stay with us again.
Karen and Stephen
Perfect for our retreat
The home was more than we expected! We were unexpectedly looking for a last minute place to host our corporate retreat and we were fortunate enough to find this gem. The owner was fantastic to work with and the entire process went totally smooth. The house had a great view of the mountains and tee box with a fantastic backyard to relax and BBQ. The decor was classy yet comfortable and clean. The living area and bedrooms were just right, cozy but not at all cramped. The TV and stereo set up were easy to use and great quality. It turned out to be the perfect place for us and I would definitly recommend it to anyone looking for a great get away spot.