Upgraded Again June 2016
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Welcome to Maui Kamaole (MK). This modern, low-rise, low-density complex consists of 13 two story units spread over 23 beautifully landscaped acres and is considered to be one of Maui’s premier condominium resorts. It is the highest rated condo in Kihei in the 2014 AAA Tour Guide, a 3 Diamond rating. The resort is meticulously maintained.
It has 2 pools/2Jacuzzis, 2 tennis courts and many BBQ areas. All of the first floor units are one BR units (except a few which have converted a den to a 2nd BR) and all of the second floor units like ours have 2 BR’s. Most of the 2 BR units (114 of 158 = 72%) are ~1052 sq ft of living space with the remainder a little over 1200 sq ft. The larger units also have significantly (~20%) larger Lanais. Ours is one of the 1200+ sq ft units. The 20% larger units provide a more comfortable stay. If a listing doesn’t mention its size, it is probably a smaller unit.
The location of Maui Kamaole in sunny south Kihei is ideal. It is an upscale property that bridges the casual charm of Kihei and the elegance of the many 5* resorts in Wailea just two blocks away. It is close to the restaurants, shops and the championship golf courses of Wailea and Makena. The spectacular Wailea Ocean Walking Trail is a short walk south. Across the street is one of Maui’s finest beaches, Kamaole Beach Park III, with picnic areas and a beautiful sandy beach where you can swim, snorkel, boogie board, surf or just relax in the sun or under one of the many shade trees. Lots of turtles frequent the waters around this beach. Kahului Airport is only 25 minutes away. The resort offers an on-site check-in agent with concierge services with brochures of activities and restaurants.
When we purchased this non-smoking unit in mid-November of 2009, it was totally empty, allowing us to designer decorate and furnish it with all new items. We completed furnishing the unit in May 2010 and performed additional upgrades in June 2011, May 2012, Aug 2012, Dec 2012, Nov 2013, June 2014 and Oct 2014. This year in addition to replenishing items having minor wear and touching up the paint and carpet cleaning several times we added a HDTV DVR so you can now record your favorite programs and added a subscription to a lot of full HDTV programs. Most units only have analog channels even if they say they have a HDTV. In early August 2012 we also upgraded our clothes washer and drier. Previously, ours like most units come with a small combo washer drier which had only a 1.5 cu. ft washer and a 2.5 cu. ft. drier. We have just added a new Samsung stackable front load washer and drier which have 3.5 and 7.3 cu ft capacity which lets you spend less of your vacation time doing laundry. In Dec 2012 we got a new 55 in Panasonic HDTV for the great room and put a 52 in Sharp HDTV to the master BR and a 37 in HDTV to the other master BR. Our smallest TV is now larger than most units big TV. In looking at all the other 2 BR units on vrbo, I found no other unit with larger than a 44 in TV. In June 2013 we again totally refreshed the unit and added a new larger Stainless Steel Refrigerator and added even more sports equipment. In Oct & Nov of 2013, June 2014 and Oct 2014 we replaced the water heater, installed a new SS Dishwasher, added a new kitchen faucet and did numerous preventative maintenance upgrades.
Unlike most MK units built in the late ‘80s, this unit was completed in 2002, lived in only 2 months per year until Jan 2010. Many units say that they have been remodeled, most don’t say when! This unit has 2 Master Bedroom Suites and has been newly painted, carpeted and designer furnished and appointed with all the comforts of home. It is in a quiet location with very convenient parking. It has three private lanais. The main lanai, with a large retractable motorized awning (less than 30% of the 2BR units have this), provides a view of the lovely gardens, the ocean to the west and spectacular sunsets. The unit is close to the nicer of the two pools (the tropical pool), and close to the two tennis courts and it is away from the noise of the very busy Kihei Road.
The great room is open, spacious and bright. It includes living room, dining area and kitchen. Features that set our unit apart from most other MK units include:
· Totally refurbished in 2010 including new carpeting, all new Black Label Beautyrest beds, new bedding and all new furniture and kitchenware, with numerous upgrades since then.
· The main spacious private lanai has a motorized 8 x 18 ft retractable awning to allow comfortable seating on even the hottest days. It has a patio table that will seat 6 and a comfortable chaise lounge.
· Three 1080P LCD HDTV’s including a 55 in Panasonic in the great room, a 52” Sharp in one master BR and a 37” in the downstairs master BR, and a third 37 in HDTV in the second master bedroom. Unlike most units which have at most basic analog tv channels ( less than 70) with at most 7 HD channels with no real channel guide, we have just added a new Digital Video Recorder (DVR) recorder and over 300 channels of TV, including 35+ in full HD. Most condos provide analog service only (Why have HDTV with no HD channels)? With the DVR you can also record your favorite shows while you are out at the beach or doing other activities.
· A Sony PlayStation 3 with several games and over 125 stored movies (most in HD) and a BluRay HD DVD player
· An additional Sony DVD player with an additional library of 65+ movies on DVD. Includes whale watching DVD and a CD for car use which narrates the Road to Hana.
· High speed secure wireless internet (WiFi) as well as an Ethernet port.
· Two stereo's (one with IPod/IPhone docking station) and one with an MP3 player input with a large library of CDs (35+), including a good Hawaiian music library.
· A safe to secure your valuables
· A supply of books, guidebooks, jigsaw puzzles and games.
. 2 porta-cribs, baby swing, baby bath tub and two Booster chairs for young children, with trays to make them like a high chair.
· Most MK units have window type A/C units that are noisy. Our BR’s are cooled by a modern split A/C unit where the noisy compressor and condenser are outside, making for a much quieter system.
· Our sports utility closet is truly exceptional, greatly exceeding most if not all other condos. We have provided 6+ beach towels, 14+ sets of snorkels/masks/fins, 3+ boogie boards, 6 sets of various size beach shoes, 4 noodles, 5 quality beach chairs, 3 beach umbrellas + 1 beach tent, lots of beach toys for kids & toddlers, 5 tennis and 3 badminton rackets, 4 beach SmashBall racquets, Frisbees, 3 different size ice chests and a full size backpack for serious hikers.
· There is a wireless telephone/answering machine with free local and long distance service (US, Canada and Mexico).
The fully equipped kitchen has a coffeemaker, blender, mixer, waffle iron, Wok, toaster oven and rice maker as well as all new dinnerware, glasses, pots/pans and utensils. Glasses includes sets for white wine, red wine, champagne, martinis and Mai Tai's.
The dining set seats 6+ and there is also a large 6 person table for dining on the lanai while you are watching the great sunsets. Of course there are also amenities such as a hair dryer, washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, etc.
The upstairs Master Suite is beautifully appointed with a King-size bed, 52 ”flat screen HDTV with remote control and DVD player, and private shaded atrium. In Oct 2014 we added a door to the upstairs MBR to make in easier to keep cool. The bathroom has a spacious shower and twin sinks. The main level Master Suite has 2 twin beds, which can be converted to a king bed, if you prefer, and a 37 in HDTV. Both bedrooms have black out drapes which allow you to sleep in if you want, most condos have just sheer drapes. The bathroom has a tub/shower and the stacked washer/dryer. A queen size sofa sleeper, inflatable queen bed, a thick twin sleeping mat and two portacribs are also provided. ALL THE BEDS ARE NEW AND COMFORTABLE!! Bedding and linens are luxurious and comfortable.
We have tried to think of everything to make your stay (and ours) comfortable, and memorable. As the locals say, “Maui no ka oi” or Maui is the best!
In comparing our unit to others here are some of the big differences:
o 70+% of the 2 BR units are ~20% smaller
o Less than 30% have a retractable awning to keep the patio cool
o We have a dining table that sits 6 inside and another 6 seater on the patio. Most have tables that only sit 4
o All of our furnishings are upscale and really nice, not 'Rental Unit' quality. Look closely at our photos vs those of other units.
o We provide real glassware with glasses for red & white wine, champagne, martini's etc. All kitchen utensils and silverware are of high quality with knives which are kept sharp
o We have a full size washer and dryer, 3X the capacity of other units, making doing wash much faster
o We have 3 HDTV's (55, 52 and 37 inch) making for more pleasant viewing. The 55 in is set up to allow you to preview all your photos and is connected to the internet and has a Digital Video Recorder to allow you to record shows and watch them later. Each TV has a DVD player (2 are BluRay)
o We have a large library (200+) of kid and adult movies, many in HD
o We have a large music library featuring Hawaiian music
o We have a Playstation 3 to play games and BlueRay DVD's
o We have a huge collection of snorkel gear, boogie boards, ice chests, beach toys, tennis racquets, etc to help you enjoy your stay with no additional cost
o We have lots of infant and toddler items like a 2 portable cribs, baby swing, 2 high chairs, kids toys, kids movies, etc
o Everything is tastefully designed and decorated
o Everything is kept new, fresh and extremely clean
o Multiple sleeping options
o All of our reviews are 5* and we have never had a complaint
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
We have 5 grand kids who visit our condo frequently (21 months to 11 years old) so we make sure our kid supplies are in great shape. We provide games, kids movies, 2 portable cribs, a baby swing, 2 portable high chairs, baby bath, etc. We also have kids life vests, arm floats, squirt guns, beach toys, balls, and boogey boards with a plastic viewing port. I also provide a separate guide full of recommendations for activities especially well suited for kids....moreless
Non Smoking Only:
No smoking in unit. No smoking on units 3 Lanai's. Smoking in unit will cause loss of deposit. Maui Kamaole is a smoke free facility except for the parking lots and several locations specially designated for smoking....moreless
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- The upstairs BR has a Ca King. The downstairs BR can be configured as 2 Twins or a King. Unlike other MK units this BR has a door to add privacy and make it easier to keep cool. We don't know of any other Maui Kamaole units that have a door on the upstairs MBR. All mattresses are Black Label Beautyrest and have new linens (500 count+ thread count). We also provide 2 Graco Pack & Play Portable Baby Cribs. New Deluxe Queen Sofa bed. We also have a queen blowup bed with electric inflator. This is a top of the line Queen Aerobed which lets each of the sides to be inflated to a separate pressure, so if two people are using it they can have the degree of firmness they like. We also just added in June 2014 another sleep option for a single which is a 6' thick foam pad which can be used instead of the blow up bed or sofa bed if your party has more than 4 people. Both bedrooms have black out drapes. Each bedroom has a DVD player and stereo and a private ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The upstair bathroom has a large shower and double sinks and is equipped with a shaving mirror and hair dryer. Very spacious. The downstairs has a combo tub and shower and also has a new high capacity Samsung washer and dryer and a hair dryer. Both bathrooms have many hooks for hanging towels, robes, etc. A small detail, but most condos have none....moreless
- New in Oct 2014 we added a door to the MBR to add privacy, make it quieter and make in much easier to keep cool. Nice walking paths through the units tropical landscaping. Two tennis courts. Our unit provides 5 tennis racquets and balls. We also provide 14+ sets of snorkel gear, several beach umbrellas, smash ball, badminton, sand toys for little kids, over 100 movies, music CD's, 8+ beach towels, 4 comfortable Tommy Bahama beach chairs, 3+ adult boogey boards, one kickboard and 1 boogey board with viewing port for non-snorkelers, swim noodles, childrens floataion vests, and much more. Maui Kamaole is the lowest density condo property on the island and has the nicest landscaping in Kihei. Our monthly maintenance fee is double all the nearby condos, but you get what you pay for. The condo is kept in great shape with tropical plants and fruit trees throughout the property including bananas, papaya, mango, lemon and lime trees and more. This is the best property in Kihei....moreless
- CD Player
Each TV has a DVD player. Two have BueRay players. Living room & Upstairs BR also have connectivity to the Internet to allow connection to Netflix. Living room also has a DVR to let you record shows....moreless
- Music Library:
Satellite / Cable:
HD signals are provided to all tv's. We provide an upgraded HD cable package which gives you many HD channels to watch. Most units only provide a basic package. What good is a HDTV without HD channels...moreless
Three HDTV's (55, 52 and 37 in) with many HD stations. Living room set has a Digital Video Recorder. HDTV in living room has a cable to let you connect to your laptop of camera via a HDMI port....moreless
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
See view of photos taken from this unit. Great sunset view from main Lanai. Also wonderful views of the tropical gardens. Our unit is in a very quiet location of the property with no thru traffic. ...moreless
Resort has two swimming pools, two Jacuzzi's, two tennis courts and beautiful landscaping. Many barbeques thru out resort. Directly across from Kamaole Beach Park III, the nicest beach in Kihei....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
Large indoor table seats 6 as well as well as an outdoor patio table which seats 6. Most people eat all of their meeting outside to take an advantage of the lovely view. Most condos tables seat only 4...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
3 A/C units separately controlled. The two bedroom units have the condenser/ compressor unit external to the room, providing much quieter operation. Most Maui Kamaole units have the noisy motel units...moreless
- Broadband Access:
New high capacity Samsung to reduce laundry time. We also provide a large Stainless steel drying rack on the upstairs BR lanai which is great for letting your bathing suits and towels air dry....moreless
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
All new in Jan 2010 and 2011, with many replaced in Oct 2014. High quality 700 thread count sheets. Two sets for all beds. 6+ Beach Towels. All bedding, bedspreads and pillows are cleaned frequently...moreless
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
New in August 2012 we add a Samsung Washer and dryer in bathroom of lower bedroom. Front loaders and over 3X the capacity found in most Maui Kamaole units. This allows us to frequently wash bedspreads...moreless
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
Dishes & Utensils:
Well equipped with high quality items not found in most units. Everything you need and more, Service for 8 is supplied including nice glassware (red and white wine glasses, champagne and martini glass...moreless
New top of the line stainless steel Kenmore Elite dishwasher added in Oct 2014. This is a very quiet unit unlike the old noisy dishwasher in most units at this resort. Sink also has a Garbage Disposal...moreless
- Ice Maker
Includes rice cooker, toaster oven, hand mixer, Wok, blender, coffee maker, Belgium waffle iron. All new pots and pans. Quality knives (kept sharp) and full sets of silverware, glasses and utensils...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
Lanai / Gazebo:
(3) Main Lanai has a motorized awning + night lights. Each bedroom also has a small private Lanai. Total lanai space ~ 265 sq. ft. A large patio table easily seats 6. Also has a very comfortable lounger...moreless
Lawn / Garden:
Near our unit is a large grass area with no cars nearby which is great for kid play. Directly below our main lanai is a small grass area where kids can also play and be supervised from the lanai....moreless
- Outdoor Grill:
Water Sports Gear:
We have 14 sets of snorkel gear to make sure we have sizes will fit nearly everyone. We have full size and small bogey boards as well as beach chairs, beach umbrellas, beach toys, smash ball racquets ...moreless
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 11 - Nov 23, 2016
4 night min stay
Winter 1 High Season
Nov 24 - Dec 16, 2016
4 night min stay
Christmas - New years
Dec 17 - Jan 8, 2017
14 night min stay
Winter High Season 2017
Jan 9 - Apr 16, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $130 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Rentals Maui Inc. is the owners chosen property manager on Maui. Should you have any needs while on island, they are moments away to assist with any needs you should have. They can be contacted at 808 879 2700. This owners General Excise Tax # is: W14167819.
Deposit to be paid within 7 days of receipt of invoice
50% of rental due 60 days prior to rental start
Final 50% due 14 days prior to rental start
Full refund if cancelled before 60 days, between 14 and 60 days lose deposit and first payment, cancellations within 14 days lose all payments
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Two tennis courts on property. Large Maui Aquarium allows scuba diving in shark tank, Zip-Lining Adventure new to Maui, Helicopter sightseeing, biking, hiking, running, kayaking, surfing, paddle boarding, kite sailing, wind surfing etc.. Fitness centers are nearby (Powerhouse Gym, etc) but not on the facility. These require a separate charge. There are also 8+ Zip-Lining courses on the island.
Year Purchased: 2009
About: About us We are retired seniors who travel a lot. We enjoy an active lifestyle of snorkeling, biking, skiing, kayaking, hiking, dancing and playing bridge. Maui and Maui Kamaole in particular provides us easy access to all of the things we like most and allows us to do most of these things in a beautiful relaxing environment. We try to spend at least 3 months a year in our unit. I also enjoy doing home repairs and upgrades and at each of our 2+ visits per year we always add something and repaint the unit where needed, and do a super clean of the unit. If you read our reviews you will see that everyone who has stayed here says this is the best equipped, best maintained and cleanest unit they have ever stayed in. We both take pleasure in making your vacation a most memorable experience. For our renters I also provide our own 100+ page list of Recommended Things To Do in Maui with emphasis on the local area. This is a comprehensive guide that contains our personnel recommendations as well as compiles the recommendations of the many guide books we provide in our condo. It not only tells you who the best providers are for each activity but also tells you how to get the best price for activities and real discounts (not by attending time share presentations). Nearly all of our past renters single this guide out as having been extremely useful to them in planning their holidays without the need to buy and read several guide books. Rentals Maui Inc. is the owners chosen property manager on Maui. Should you have any needs while on island, they are moments away to assist with any needs you should have. They can be contacted at 808 879 2700. This owners General Excise Tax # is: W14167819.
Why Kihei, HI, USA:
Before we puchased here, we visited all the Hawaiin islands frequently. When we came to Maui we always stayed on the west shore near Kaanapali, Kapalua or Napili, which are all very nice. Then in Sept 2009 we decided to try the south part of Maui. What a difference. This area has by far the best weather on the island (approx 10 inches per year, whereas just 15 miles from here they get 400 inches per year). It is so dry here they don't even have a weather station nearby, so often if you type in Kihei to your weather forecast web site it will say it is raining, but these forecasts are normally wrong. They are giving you the forecast from about 15 miles north of here where thet get considerably more rain, as does the west shore. We visit the Hawaiian Islands frequently. In the sunny South Kihei/Wailea area we especially enjoy the mild climate, the gentle warm trade winds, the stunning sunsets and the beautiful sandy beaches with some of the best snorkeling in the world. Championship golf courses, great shopping and restaurants are all nearby. We love the natural beauty of the islands and we want to share it with our family and friends. We have stayed in many locations and found that Kihei’s great weather and location is the best. Many readers have rated Maui Kamaole one of the best places to stay in all of Maui. It is also one of, if not the lowest density condo units on Maui. The beautiful landscaping and maintenance done on this property makes it truly unique. But remember, each Maui Kamaole unit is individualy owned and maintained so they are all furnished and maintained differently. If you read our reviews or this vrbo site, you will see that EVERYONE who has stayed here has given us their highest marks. Not one neagtive comment ever. You can find less expensive places but I'm confident you won't find a nicer or better maintained unit. Maui Kamaole has the highest condo association dues in Kihei, but once you visit it you will see why. It is kept beautiful.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our non-smoking, spacious, 2nd floor unit at Maui Kamaole has a lovely balcony where we enjoy the view of the ocean to the west and beautiful sunsets. Note that ours is in the newest building. Most (7 of the 13 buildings in this complex) were built in 1988-1990, the remaining units were built about 10 yrs later and are more modern. Ours was completed in 2002 and only occupied about 8 weeks per year thru Nov 2009. What we liked was the large size of this unit (1214 sq ft interior plus 265 sq ft of Lanai), making for a spacious comfortable stay. Over 70% of the other 2BR units at Maui Kamaole are over 20% smaller than ours. The nicer of the two pools (the tropical waterfall pool and jacuzzi) and tennis courts are just a few steps away, as is the parking and a barbecue. It is a short walk across the road to the beautiful shaded sandy beach and snorkeling spots. The property is beautifully landscaped and well maintained. We like the townhome design that allows us to park close to our front door. When we purchased our unit in Nov 2009 it was totally empty. Beginning in Dec 2009 and ending in late Aug 2010, we have completely refurnished and decorated. We also just completed a thorough update and cleaning in Oct 2014, where we had the carpet cleaned, serviced all the A/C's and electronics, new sheets, repainted walls where needed and touched up all scuff marks, and generally did a major cleaning, It is like new: new paint, new carpet, new designer furniture, new beds, new linens, ALL NEW!! We also employ an excellent housekeeper who keeps the unit spotless. If you want a luxury unit, not furnished like a typical rental unit, this is the place. It is also very quiet. However, if you are looking for a place to throw a party with lots of friends, please go elsewhere. Our sports closet is especially nice. We have quality equipment and our snorkeling gear will fit just about everyone. You probably will not need to rent any water equipment. Lots of kids stuff
- Primary: (310) 344-9100 Call from 9am to midnight PST
- Secondary: (310) 377-0897 (California, USA) Call from 9am to midnight PST
- Tertiary: +1 3104804924 Call from 9am to midnight PST
- Fax: +1 3103770897 not checked frequently, call before sending fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Ocean & Garden View From Main Lanai
Spacious Living With Indoor or Outdoor Dining for Six+
New Beautyrest King Bed in Master Suite with 37 inch HDTV and iPod/iPhone Dock
Master Bathroom Features Twin Sinks, Shaving Mirror and Spacious Shower
Large Shower in Upstair Master Bathroom, Many Clothes Hooks Throughout Unit
Downstairs Master BR Configured as a King. Both BR's Have Ultra-Quiet A/C
New High Capacity Front loaders Added August 2012 to Downstairs Master Bathroom
Large Outdoor Lanai Offers Appealing Ocean & Garden Views with Sun or Shade
A Sampling of Some of the Provided Sports Equipment
Comfortable Beach Chairs have carrying strap and built in cooler compartment.
Beautiful Tropical Pool Near Our Unit Also Has Sand Bottom Jacuzzi
Beautiful Great Room Features State of the Art Audio Video Center. Now a 55' TV
52' HDTV added to Upstairs Master BR in Dec 2012. 37' HDTV in Downstairs Master
New Decorations and Shaving Mirror Added in August 2012
Second Master Suite is Spacious and Comfortable with new Beautyrest Beds 37' TV
Tub/Shower and New Washer & Dryer Also in This Bathroom
Attractive Chinese Antique Table Welcomes Arriving Guests
Large Quantity of First Class Beach and Snorkeling Equipment
Beautiful Maui Sunsets Await You From the Lanai
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 21, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeCondo
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 07/20/2016
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Call from 9am to midnight PST
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.