Family Friendly-Walk to All-Wifi-Pool Table-Hot Tub-Huge Deck-Fenced Yard(66 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms ~ 3 Baths ~ Sleeps 6-10
This 1800 sq. ft. cabin is comfortably furnished, tastefully decorated with high quality linens and features everything else you need for either a weekend or a week long stay and is within walking distance to all that Crestline has to offer. With 3 bedrooms,3 baths,a living room with wood burning fireplace & 32' HD Flat Sreen TV,spacious kitchen, dining area that seats 8 comfortably, den with Pool Table, 32' HD Flat Screen TV, DVD player & Video Library .
The cabin has an expansive 1200 sq. ft. deck with hot tub, outdoor dining & living areas, regulation size horse shoe pit and from June -September enjoy outdoor Ping Pong on the deck. The property is completely fenced which makes it the perfect vacation cabin for families with children along with the added privacy. This cabin has it all!
Crestline: For almost 100 years, Crestline has long been recognized as the perfect family oriented mountain resort and vacation destination.The weather is unique to Southern California, with four distinct seasons and air quality that is excellent. Crestline is located 90 minutes from Los Angeles, Orange County & the San Fernando Valley and 2 hours from San Diego.
Cresline Village, just a short walk from 3Bears Lake Cabin is made up of a single street through town with quaint antique stores, a bowling alley with a Subway Sandwich Shop, Book Store, shops, restaurants, pizza parlor, McDonalds and a 7-Eleven, along with a post office and grocery store, that seem to reflect a more laid back lifestyle. There isn't a single stoplight to be found.
Just down the street from the cabin there is also a Skate Park, Tennis and Basketball Courts and a Tot Playground.
Lake Gregory Regional Park: Lake Gregory which is part of the San Bernardino Regional Parks is in the heart of Crestline and surrounded by pine, oak and cedar forests. You will find white sandy beaches for swimming, fishing for trout, catfish and bass, 300' foot waterslide, and volleyball courts, rowboats, paddleboats and sailboat rentals. There is a year round trail (2.51 miles) that loops around pretty Lake Gregory, offering piney mountain views, 10 fitness stations, multiple benches, dog park with doggy bags and trash/recycle bins, picnic tables and a sense of peace along the gently rising and falling lake shore trail.
Surrounding Mountain Attractions: Shopping: Lake Arrowhead Village(Outlet Stores, Dining, Specialty Stores)- 20 minutes ~ Blue Jay Village(Shopping Dining, Movie Theatre)-15 Minutes
Ski: Snow Valley-40 minutes ~ Mountain High-1 hour, Snow Summit-1 hr. 10 min ~ Bear Mountin-1 hr. 15 min.
Ice Skating: Ice Castle International Training Center-20 minutes
Misc: Siverwood Lake State Recreation(Marina for launching, boating, water skiing, picnicing, swimming, hiking, fishing)-15 minutes ~ Childrens Forest-30 minutes
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- *Bedroom 1 has a queen size bed, a Full Size Crib, celing fan for those warm summer nights, and a iPod Docking Station clock radio and is located on the Main Floor. *Bedroom 2 has a full size bed and a iPod Docking Station Clock Radio and is located on the Second Floor. *Bedroom 3 has 2 twin beds, is large enough to have a Queen Aero Bed (Supplied) and is located on the second floor. ** There is a Queen Sleeper Sofa located in the Den. ** Cabin sleeps 6 in beds, 2 on Queen Sleeper Sofa and 2 on Queen Aerobed ** All beds have 300+ thread count sheets and Flannel sheets for the winter months....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- *Bathroom 1 is located on the Main Floor and is attached to the Bedroom 1 with a shower with 2 shower heads. *Bathroom 2 is located on the Main Floor and has a Shower. *Bathroom 3 is located on the Second Floor and has a Full Bath with Shower/Tub Combination. All Bathrooms are well stocked with plush towels....moreless
- *Main Floor: 1 Bedroom with Attached Bath, Living Room, Bathroom 2, Kitchen with attached Dining Area, Den. *Second Floor: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath and Landing with Kids Fun Zone - Child Size Table Top Foosball *Kitchen: High Chair, Crock Pot, Ice Cream Maker, Waffle Maker, Popcorn Popper. *Living Room: 32' inch HD Flat Screen TV with DVD Player and Dish Network. *Den: Sofa with Queen Size Pull Out Bed, Pool Table, Games, 32' inch HD Flat Screen TV with Dish Network, DVD Player and DVD Library, Family Games, Room for an additional Aero Bed. *Outside: Large Fenced Yard, 1200 sq. ft. Deck Outdoor Dining and Regulation Size Horse Shoe Pit...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garbage Disposal
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
Bed Tax Included in Cleaning Rates Weekly Stays are 8 Days and 7 Nights Holidays: 3 Night Minimum ~ Memoria Day, Fourth of July & Labor Day Premium Holidays: 4 Night Minimum ~ Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years All Weekend Stays include Late Sunday Departure ~ Based on Availability Deposit: $250 Refundable with No Damage or Loss to Cabin and/or Contents and Basic Cleaning is Needed Bed Tax and Cleaning Fee (Basic Cleaning): $150 If Additional Cleaning is needed, fees will be deducted from Deposit.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Vacation Winter Wonderland~Perfect for Families~Late January
3Bears Lake Cabin ~ Where Memories Are Made
Spacious Kitchen with dining area for 10
Den with Sleeper Sofa, Pool Table, HD Flat Screen TV & Blue Ray DVD
Bedroom with Full Size Bed & Clock Radio with iPod Docking Station~ Second Floor
1200 Sq. Ft. Outdoor Entertainment Area w/ SofTub & Ping Pong Table
Lake Gregory~Late January
Living Room with HD Flat Screen TV, DVD Player & Wood Burning Fireplace
Full Kitchen with Everything You Need
Bedroom with Queen Size Bed, iPod Docking Station & Attached Bath ~ First Floor
Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds and Queen Size AeroBed ~ Second Floor
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 02/24/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.