Large Lake Front W/Dock and Mountain Views. Sleeps 18 Adults Age 16+ Plus Kids
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
A great place for family reunions. The place sleeps 18 adults age 16 and over, plus the kids. You can get a Pagosa Lakes Property Owners Association fishing permit and fish right off the private dock or go out on a kayak or canoe to fish the rest of the lake or other lakes that allow fishing in the PLPOA area. The lakes are no gas lakes, so paddling and electric motors only.
There have also been quite a few weddings at Casa Laguna. There have been ceremonies on the deck, on the dock, in the side yard and inside. The house is not a commercial venue. It is located in a residential neighborhood, so no outside live music and no evening/night outdoor activities.
A quiet relaxing or fun energetic vacation (your choice) awaits you at Casa Laguna. This spacious home provides a large open great room layout with kitchen, dining, and three living areas with wood stoves. There is a large deck with BBQ on the lake side adjacent to these areas for cooking, dining, entertaining, or just taking in the view.
Main part of the house
1. For the elderly/hard to get around, there are two master suites with kings at ground floor level of the main part of the house, one bath is handicap accessible. This level is also the main part of the house with living, dining, kitchen, main entry and lake front deck. It as accessible by a ramp in seasons with no snow.
2. Upstairs are two more king bedrooms with adjacent bathrooms, that level 3 will use also. You can get to the bathrooms without having to go through the bedrooms. This area also has a mezzanine game room with the pool table that has great views.
3. Level 3 has 2 small bedrooms with a queen bed each. You get to via a spiral stair (usually for kids/young adults, whose parents are on level 2). This level also has a small common area with flat screen TV and DVD player.
4. (Back to ground level) There is a queen sleeper sofa in the TV room (that would share a bath with one of the master suites (see #1)
5. 2 more queen sleeper sofas in the great room (would share bath with one of the master suites (see #1).
The street side area "Casita" (it is all connected)
6. Up 3/4 flight of stairs are 2 queen bedrooms with a shared bath. Now this area also has its own separate kitchen, and living area with wood burning stove, couch and large screen TV. There is also a loft with a foosball table.
7. Below this area, down ¼ flight of stairs, is another king master suite.
There are two separate kitchens, one is built for entertaining with two large refrigerators, two stoves, two microwaves, and two dishwashers. The other has a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. The large kitchen has a serving bar that opens onto the main floor dining and living areas. There is a complete range of cooking utensils and appliances, as well as, place settings for up to twentyfour.
The house has its own dock for boats and great fishing. Pagosa Lakes fishing permits are available at the recreation center or the Pagosa Lakes Property Owners Association Office for a small fee. Hatcher Lake includes trout, perch, bass and other species.
The PLPOA Rec Center has wonderful workout facilities, swimming pool, racquet ball courts, etc which is available to guests for a small fee. It is located less than 10 minutes away from the property.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 4800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
There is wheelchair accessibility on the east side of the house when there is no snow. The accessibility covers the king master suite on the street side of the house at ground level. It covers the large TV room in the middle of the house. And it covers the main part of the house that includes the lakeside deck, great room areas, kitchen and dining, a 2 master suites. One of the master suites has a handicap bathroom with wheel in shower, and high toilet with grab bars. ...moreless
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 24
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Main part of the house 1. For the elderly/hard to get around, there are two master suites with kings at ground floor level of the main part of the house, one bath is handicap accessible. 2. Upstairs are two more king bedrooms with adjacent bathrooms, that level 3 will use also. You can get to the bathrooms without having to go through the bedrooms. 3. Level 3 has 2 small bedrooms with a queen bed each. You get to via a spiral stair (usually for kids/young adults, whose parents are on level 2). This level also has a small common area with flat screen TV and DVD player. 4. (Back to ground level) There is a queen sleeper sofa in the TV room (that would share a bath with one of the master suites (see #1) 5. 2 more queen sleeper sofas in the great room (would share bath with one of the master suites (see #1) This is the most open area, which means the least desirable. What I call the back apartment area, as it used to be an apartment, before I renovated it. (it is all connected) 6...moreless
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Off Street Parking: enough for 9 vehicles. Cable/Satellite TV (7), high speed internet access, 9 bedrooms plus 3 fold out queen sleeper sofas, 3 living areas plus media room and (2) game areas. Full Kitchen (2) : One with 2 dishwashers, 2 stoves, 2 microwaves, 2 fridges with ice makers, other with dishwasher, stove, microwave, and refrigerator with ice maker. There are local caterers that service this area. 4 washers and 4 dryers. 3 wood burning stoves. Media room has large screen TV and surround sound. Over 100 movies, documentaries, kids, and music DVDs to choose from. Outside deck is right on the lake with own dock. Extra seating and chairs stored on site can be made available for weddings & family reunions, etc. for a daytime maximum of 50 outside....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
Serves the pool table mezzanine and Great Room areas. Bring your device and stream your own music is best. There is a cord to connect at the earphone jack. There is a 5 CD player and radio also....moreless
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance:
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Boat Dock
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 21 - Sep 30, 2016
1 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 9, 2016
1 night min stay
Dec 10 - Jan 8, 2017
1 night min stay
Jan 9 - Apr 23, 2017
1 night min stay
Apr 24 - May 25, 2017
1 night min stay
May 26 - Sep 30, 2017
1 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 14, 2017
1 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 7, 2018
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $400
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
- Tax Rate 8.8%
Additional cleaning fees will be charged for cleaning determined to be excessive. Rates are subject to change without notice.
The $600 Security Deposit is due at time of reservation. The remainder is due six months prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The PLPOA Rec Center has wonderful workout facilities, swimming pool, racquetball courts, etc which is available to guests for a small fee. It is located less than 10 minutes away from the property.
We are located within easy access of many exciting vacation attractions. If you are interested in skiing, snowboarding, or snowmobiling, it is just a short drive to Wolf Creek Ski Area, (45 minutes) which boasts the “Most Snow in Colorado”, with an average of over 600 inches per year! We are just minutes away from the renowned Weminuche Wilderness, and San Juan National Forest, as well as, day trip distances from Mesa Verde National Park and the Chaco Canyon Culture Center, (both World Heritage Sites), Navajo Lake (which boasts world famous trout fly fishing), Durango Silverton and Cumbres-Toltec narrow gauge railroads.
Winter snow sports, summer activities, and breathtaking fall foliage, Pagosa Springs Colorado has something for everyone to enjoy.
Other Activities: shopping, kayaking, boating, cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, rock climbing, basketball, racquetball, horseshoes
Great food and fine dining at local restaurants like Alley House Grille and Boss Hogg's.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are a family of four with an extended family that more than fills up the cabin. Casa Laguna offers us the perfect getaway for weekends, celebrating family reunions and vacations. Our kids love coming up to the cabin as much as we do. Casa Laguna is a WOW! when you walk in, yet it is very comfortable to live in. We leave a lot of our toys out for you to enjoy. There is a lot to do and enjoy here and we come up often. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Casa Laguna and feel as much at home as we do. Take care and enjoy!
Why the Owner Chose Lake Hatcher Park (Pagosa Springs, CO, USA):
Pagosa Springs simply has it all, and is very enjoyable. It has all the amenities without the usual huge crowds and huge prices one might expect from such a beautiful location. Pagosa Springs is a mountain community in South West Colorado with its own world class hot springs. It is home the of Parelli Horsemanship, and has horse drawn sleighs, horse back riding, chuck wagon suppers, and the Red Rider Rodeo. There are a variety of summer and winter festivals some of which include: Music in the Mountains (world class classical music), ColorFest (hot air balloon festival), the Renaissance and Pirate Festival, the Mountain Chile Cha Cha (including a green chile cook off), Winterfest (winter sports and activities), 4 Corners Folk Festival (folk music), Pagosa Folk n’ Bluegrass Festival, and the May River Rod Run Car Show. The Pagosa Lakes area sports a 27 hole golf course. There are hundreds of hiking/biking trails, several rivers/lakes for boating, rafting, water skiing, or fishing in the area. As well as a Community Theater, a Wildlife Park, and lots of antique shops, not to mention, tons of fresh air and breathtaking views.
- Primary: +1 5057937285 mobile
- Secondary: +1 5053345687 office
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lake side view showing the dock and the large deck
Carved Front Door
Dining Area with twin Elk Chandeliers looking out to Lake Hatcher
Kitchen w/ 2 Ovens 2 Microwaves 2 Dishwashers 2 Refrigerators granite countertop
Moose Room Level 1 with Handicap Bathroom
Pool Table at Mezzanine Level 2 over Dining Area looking out over Lake Hatcher
Fish Room on Level 2 by Mezzanine
Casita Queen Bedroom North Level 2
Casita Bath Level 2 with granite countertop
Blue Heron at Lake Hatcher
Pagosa Peak in Fall at Casa Laguna
Moonrise at Lake Hatcher from the deck at Casa Laguna
West Great Room with Entry at left and Dining and Kitchen at right
East Great Room with Quadrafire woodburning stove looking out to Lake Hatcher
Deer/Elk Bedroom Level 1 with King Adjustable/Vibrating Bed
Moose Room Handicap Accessible Bathroom with High Toilet and Grab Bars Level 1
Bear Room on Level 2 by Mezzanine
Casita Living with Bath, 2 Queen Bedrooms, Kitchen, Living and Foosball at Loft
Casita Queen Bedroom South Level 2
Looking down in the water from the Dock
One of the local foxes. You can usually view them everyday around the cabin.
Fall color at Wolf Creek Pass looking west
Sunrise at Lake Hatcher from the deck at Casa Laguna
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, August 26, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 08/23/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.