We offer 2 options - a 3 bedroom week in the winter, and a 2 bedroom week in the summer.
A once-in-a-lifetime ski vacation!
* Ski in/ski out
* All the comforts of home
* A complete luxury resort
Accommodations include luxury condominium with three bedrooms and three baths, sleeps ten.
The five-star Grand Timber Lodge offers a luxurious, three-bedroom, fully-equipped condominium snuggled between Peak 8 and Peak 9 in the exclusive Westridge neighborhood. Grand Timber Lodge is ski-in/ski-out accessed by the Snowflake Chairlift and additional access by the Beaver Run high-speed quad chairlift.
This new, exquisitely appointed, three-bedroom condominium in Grand Timber Lodge features all the conveniences of home with an abundance of amenities. Enjoy ski-in/ski-out access, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, fitness center, pampering spa services, and much more.
* Ski-in/ski-out access
* Great room complete with full bar, billiards table, game room, and big-screen TV
* Children's playground
* Conference room
* Full-day spa
* Two fitness centers with cardiovascular equipment and Nautilus machines
* On-site massage therapy
* Steam room
* Indoor/Outdoor swimming pools with hot tubs
* Sundries shop with deli
* Day use locker rooms with men's, women's, and family changing rooms
* Ski and bike concierge
* Underground heated parking garage
* Elevator access
* Door-to-door shuttle within Breckenridge
* Meeting room
* Business center with computers with Internet access and printer
* Concierge desk with weekly planned activities
* Fully-furnished, three-bedroom condominium
* Sleeps ten people comfortably
* Private deck
* Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, smooth cook-top range, complete service for ten or 12 people, coffeemaker, crockpot, and more
* Full-size washer and dryer
* Cable TV and VCR
* Master suite and master bath
* King-sized bed
* Private access to deck
* Cable TV and VCR
* Dresser and nightstand
* Over-sized jetted bath tub
* Custom tiled with dual vanities
* Separate shower, toilet, and vanity for privacy