"Bluebitch All Inclusive" Now Includes Private Car to & from the Airport(67 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Estate
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 bedrooom, 1 bath, outdoor shower, secluded beach just for guests , sleeps 2
"All Inclusive Package" includes the following:
* Bluebitch St. John Villa Accommodation
* VI Hotel Tax - 12.5%
* Arrival/Departure pickup to/from St. Thomas Airport
* Arrival/Departure pickup to/from St. John Ferry Boat
* Automatic 4X4 SUV w/ insurance
* Secluded Gravel Beach with a well lit walkway from the villa
* Beach chairs, beach mat, snorkeling gear, fishing gear, coolers
* Tour of Cruz Bay & stop at Starfish Market to shop
* Mid-week Housekeeping
* Complimentary local rum
* WiFi, Cable TV & Netflix
* Discounts at local restaurants
* 20% Discounts on Private Day Sails to BVI, around STJ, Private Fishing Charters
➢ Our calendar is always current.
➢ Method of Payment: Bank Transfers, Credit Cards, PayPal. A $300 deposit secures your Bluebitch reservation. Two weeks prior to your arrival the balance is due.
➢ Minutes from the ferry, restaurants, bars, entertainment/music, day sails, and duty free shopping in Cruz Bay, the island’s hub.
➢ Built of native ‘bluebitch’ stone with Privacy in mind. “Bluebitch St. John Villa” is at the end of a private family estate road, with its own driveway, patio and balcony ... and the owners live above.
➢ A modern, fully equipped kitchen, large air-conditioned king sized bed/bedroom opens onto the balcony to take advantage of the lovely ocean views, cool breezes, and sounds of the ocean.
➢ WiFi, Cable & Netflix TV, BOSE Music Center, Washer/Dryer, Gas Grill
➢ Bluebitch guests are provided with all linens, towels, beach towels, snorkel equipment, floats, coolers, beach chairs, beach mats, oversized hammock and special gifts.
➢ Large indoor shower and outdoor shower when returning from the beach.
➢ Kodak Moments of ever changing views, vivid early morning rainbows & incredible colorful sunsets from your balcony, native birds, animals and when snorkeling underwater fish & coral.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Low Allergen Environment
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- The bedroom has a ceiling fan as well as air conditioning which opens onto a balcony with incredible ocean views. The gentle sound of the waves cradle you to sleep at night and might awaken you in the morning as you gaze onto the crystal clear view of the coral and landscape beneath the water. From your balcony you will also see a 60 step stairway that takes you to your secluded beach where you can wade in the water, snorkel, swim, dive, fish, sunbath/lounge on the beach, or enjoy the 'Kodak Moment' sunsets with cocktail in hand....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov. 2016 - Aug. 2017
Nov 1 - Aug 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Sept. - Oct. 2017
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- 5 DaySUV + $85 Add. Days $425
- To & From STT Airport $100
- Tax Rate 12.5%
* Payment is in the form of an bank transfer, e-check, debit card or credit card (3% transaction fee incurred when using a credit card.)
* On stays of 2 weeks or more, a $300 deposit is due at the time of booking, 2 months prior to arrival a total of 50% deposit is required, with the remaining balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
* It is necessary to have a to have a 4X4 vehicle.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: I was born and raised on St. John. As a 5th generation St. Johnian, I am very proud of my heritage and my island home. My wife Ann began teaching on St. John in the early 1970s and retired after 43 years. We have a wealth of knowledge and favorite places to share with our Bluebitch guests to ensure this vacation will be one of your best and most memorable.
Why the Owner Chose Contant & Contant Farms (Bethany, Cruz Bay, St. John 00830, USVI):
We began building our home in 2002 out of bluebitch stone, a native stone quarried on St. John. It's been a "labor of love" and a "dream come true" for us!
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
Our 'All Inclusive Property' includes Airport to Airport Arrival & Departure PickUp, St.John Ferry Boat Arrival & Departure an automatic 4X4 SUV with insurance, special discounted rates on day sails for Bluebitch Guests
- Primary: +340 3407757111
- Secondary: +1340 6263222
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The 3 Rs of Bluebitch ... * Rest * Relax * Rejuvenate *
Welcome to Bluebitch St. John
Sun setting over Great St. James
View from the kitchen as the sun is setting over Great St. James.
King sized air conditioned bedroom that opens onto your deck.
'Bluebitch was a perfect oasis of peace and relaxation.' T&C
Patio view into yard ... heron & papayas on the tree
The Fishing Dock
June 12, 2014 sunset taken from BB fishing pier with zoom lens.
'Bluebitch St. John' ... secluded, tranquil, perfect for R & R, yet 5 minutes from Cruz Bay.
Imagine yourself arriving at "Bluebitch St. John"!
Please come in ...
Full, modern stainless steel kitchen.
Shower for two with two shower heads and a seat.
Let's go to your secluded beach & fishing dock ...
6.22.15 Sunset taken from Bluebitch
"Bluebitch St. John" is built from handcrafted local bluebitch stone.
Full Moon Setting over St. Thomas - Feb 23, 2013
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.