Spectacular Ocean Front Condo at the Kona Reef(42 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-13 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom , 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
• Once you have settled in, take the relaxing stroll along the waterfront into the quaint town of Kailua (Note: there are a couple of great coffee shops that open early each morning, allowing you to sit outside and watch the waves splash on shore -- or brew your own Kona coffee in our condo and enjoy your private lanai).
• No need to hassle with driving - the shops and restaurants, spa and even a luau - are all within easy walking distance along a quiet side street.
• Or you can keep busy from morning 'til midnight, exploring the Kona Coast - hiking, biking, birding, fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, exploring remote beaches, the active volcano, green and black sand beaches, etc.
• We (3 sisters) want to assure you that we will be attentive and responsive to your needs as our guests.
• Come! Stay awhile - Relax, renew your energy and soak up the beauty of creation all around!
Note: We are OWNERS -- not a property management business -- so we invite you to enjoy our Kona Home!
Keywords: Condominium, oceanfront, one bedroom, ground floor, King Bed, spectacular view, fully-stocked kitchen, remodeled bathroom, Air Dream hide-a-bed mattress, condo sleeps 4, waterfront, view
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- On floor 1
- 630 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
Non Smoking Only:
Throughout this complex, smoking is not allowed in the condo or out on the lanai. There are two designated smoking areas in the complex. Please respect this important limitation on appropriate areas to smoke....moreless
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 1 newly remodeled walk-in shower, with bench area.
- Relaxing in the condo or out on the lanai is luxurious and refreshing. We have just purchased a new KING bed so you can plan on a good night's sleep, too! The AC in the bedroom is a bit noisy ... but it cools off the room within a few minutes and then the ceiling fan can purr quietly all night to keep you cool. In order to keep it healthy for everyone, PLEASE -- No Smoking in the condo or on the lanai....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
Air conditioner in the living room -(set on a 60min timer). Ocean breezes, windows and ceiling fans mean we rarely have use the AC! In the bedroom, we have another AC unit and a quiet ceiling fan....moreless
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 6 - Sep 3, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 4 - Oct 20, 2017
9 night min stay
Jan 1 - Feb 28, 2018
13 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2018
3 night min stay
Oct 4 - Oct 19, 2018
9 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2019
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- cleaning fee $115 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Hawaii Tax ID# 066-750-6699-01
Here is our REFUND POLICY: Please understand that cancellations after the deposit is made will forfeit the deposit (although some exceptions may apply). Cancellations made within 30 days of reservation are non-refundable unless unit is rented to another guest. There are no refunds for arriving late, early departure or ‘no shows’. We advise guests to purchase Trip interruption / Cancellation Insurance if you think it wise.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
We have made our condo into a 'home-away-from-home' with all the amenities necessary to enjoy your stay.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We as a family purchased this condo in 2011-- we have owned another unit at the Kona Reef for over 25 years. (vrbo # 21691) We LOVE IT HERE! We (3 sisters) OWN this condo --we are not property managers or real estate agents. So this is our home ... and we invite you to enjoy it as we do. PLEASE CONTACT me (Debi) by phone if you'd like. Call or text: 267-252-9083
Why the Owner Chose Kailua-Kona, HI, USA:
The Kona Reef is located within walking distance of everything in Kona. The management of this complex is very attentive to detail and safety of all the guests. The public gardens, pool area and ocean front is immaculately tended.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The sunsets, the fresh breezes, the glorious sunshine, the views of the waves, fish, dolphins and surfers -- all are often a distraction to the good books we are trying to read! We are able to rest and refresh and rejuvenate in our special Kona time!
- Primary: (267) 252-9083 (Oregon, USA) Nancy''s cell
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our lanai invites you to bask in the refreshing ocean breezes & sun of parad
Living Room/Kitchen area ready for you to feel right at home
Kitchen to living room view - tile floors keep area looking clean and fresh
New King-sized bed awaits you for restful sleep in Paradise!
Magnificent sunsets Actual view from our lanai. Often there are surfers to see
Stainless steel gas grills in the pool cabana are easy to use
Truly Ocean Front -- enjoy the direct view -- can't get any closer!
Secluded beaches 1/2 hr. north of Kona - easy access to frolic in these waves.
Kayaking with dolphins in Kealakekua Bacy
City of Refuge - Two Step area for snorkeling
First class luxury and convience. Cook a little or a lot -- your choice
Living room is comfortable as the ocean breezes flow through the lanai doors.
Brand new bath area to enjoy
Sandy beach directly south of the Kona Reef condo -- better access to the ocean
Our pool area is incredible! Pool and hot tub are saline - no harsh chemicals
Grassy area just beyond the lanai is nice on the bare feet
Right on the water's edge is a special place to spend the day reading or sunning
Relax by the pool -- or just ourside the pool area by the shore
Green sands beach
Join him for lazy days in the sun!
LOVE the Kona waves!!!
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.