Ocean Marsh Paradise (Large Golf Cart/Wireless Hi-Speed) in Harbor Island(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
New Construction (2003)
* House located within 'tropical type' section of Harbor Island
* Outside color (peach with black/white trim)
* Parking beneath house on both sides (concrete)
* Landscaped yard with sprinkler system
* Palmetto, oak, pine trees in yard
* New furniture/appliances (2003)
* All carpet (except kitchen, bathrooms, back porch)
* Queen size beds in all four bedrooms
* Combination shower/tub in each of two full bathrooms
* Full linens supplied with rent
* Fully equipped kitchen/dining area
* Large family room with vaulted ceiling
* Washer and dryer
* (2) TVs with cable (DVD) and (DVD/VHS)
* Electric fireplace
* Screened-in back porch with marsh view (eating area with chairs)
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Charcoal grill
* Short distance to the beach
Our house is a 'non-smoking' unit/No Pets
While the setting on Harbor Island (approx. 1700 acres) provides a
relaxing atmosphere, the active minded can readily take advantage of
the Island's Beach & Raquet Club. It offers tennis courts, an
Olympic size swimming pool, a wading pool for infants, beach
volleyball court, children's playground, and fitness center with
state-of-the-art equipment. Access to all of this is free with your rent to include the beautiful beach!
For golf enthusiasts, nearby Lady's Island Country Club offers
to a 36-hole course designed by Gary Player. Additionally, Hunting
Island State Park (containing South Carolina's only light house open
for public viewing within) is adjacent to Harbor Island.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
- Vacation Rental
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Surf Fishing
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Gated Community
- Golf Cart
- Outdoor Grill
- Screen Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 29 - Feb 24, 2017
2 night min stay
Feb 25 - Apr 28, 2017
2 night min stay
Early Summer 2017
Apr 29 - May 26, 2017
2 night min stay
May 27 - Aug 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $0
- Taxes Not included
*** Inquire about monthly rentals and multi-week discounts.
- A 30% deposit with a signed contract is required.
- The 70% balance is payable no later than (30) days before arrival.
- Two free car passes are included in the weekly rate for Summer rentals. Renters are responsible for paying if additional car passes are needed.
- The cancellation policy to be followed is what is on page one of the two-page contact - not what is written on the rental site the time of your on-line booking request.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Within just a few miles of Harbor Island, the city of Beaufort awaits
you with an abundance of history, art, culture, and natural beauty.
It is the second oldest city in South Carolina, with more homes on
the National Historic Register than any other town its size.
Carriage, walking, or motor tours are available within the downtown
area providing you with background history of the 'Spanish mossed'
neighborhoods where homes date back to the 1700's. Also, the
downtown area provides you with a shopping district where antique
stores, galleries, and boutique shops abound along with casual
eateries, cozy bistros, and world class restaurants.
Savannah, Hilton Head, and, Charleston are easy day trips from Harbor Island!
Other Activities: Shopping
Front of house
View from back porch
As you walk in the front door
Kitchen leading to back porch
One of four bedrooms
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.