The Vrbo Bear stayed here
We found this property to be beary special
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths
Queen size Beds (4), Double Beds (1) Double bed is in the loft, Baby Cribs (1) Pack and play, Sleep Sofa in the living room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Total number of guest including all children is 8Total number of guest including all children is 8
No pets - No pets anywhere on the property at anytime.No pets anywhere on the property at anytime.
No parties/events - No underage drinking, no drugs. No parties.No underage drinking, no drugs. No parties.
No smoking - No smoking in the cabin at anytime.No smoking in the cabin at anytime.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - The person making the booking must be 30 or olderThe person making the booking must be 30 or older
- Hot tub is meticulously inspected between each rental for damages. You will be charged for any damages to the hot tub, hot tub cover, hot tub step.
- Renter will be charged $150.00 if hot tub has to be drained and refilled due to being left in an unsanitary manner by the renter.
- Put all garbage in bear proof cans outside. Put all sheets and towels used in laundry room. Remove all food from fridge and cabinets. Run dishwasher
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Summerwind Development
We own vacation rental property in Idaho and Utah. We enjoy helping clients plan their trips and explore the Island Park area.
Summerwind Development purchased this Cabin in 2003
Why Summerwind Development chose Island Park
Island Park is the best of the Yellowstone area without all the tourists. All of my cabins have large lots surrounded by trees for a private and peaceful vacation. There is great hiking and fishing in the summer and incredible snowmobiling and cross country skiing in the winter. There is also a golf course if you want to hit a few balls in the summer. Harriman State Park is close by with the best hiking and cross country ski trails in Eastern Idaho.
What makes this Cabin unique
We like to paddle in the canoe in the Island Park resevoir. We also take our speed boat out and go fishing and waterskiing. This cabin is full log construction and really has the cozy cabin in the mountains feel to it. After playing on the water it's nice to throw a steak on the grill (or a fish if we were lucky that day), and then relax in the hot tub. In the winter, sometimes it's just nice to watch the snow fall while you read a book by the gas fireplace, or go sledding or cross country skiing.