New Luxury Ocean Front Condo* Stunning Lighthouse Escape!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
BRAND NEW LUXURY PROPERTY - Discover the magic and escape to your home in Paradise.This luxury Condo is perfect for those looking for privacy and relaxation but at the same time wish to have access to all the amenities that a resort has to offer! This intimate corner of the world is perfect for relaxation and breathtaking beauty surrounding you leaving you feel rejuvenated. No need to drive as everything is a very short 3 minute walk to enjoy the following graces of paradise.
WELCOME TO PARADISE. YOU'VE EARNED IT!
The lighthouse at Oyster Bay, located at the tip of a distinctive hideaway. UNIT 2B located directly on the water with 3 bedrooms, 3 Balcony Ocean views. The third bedroom looks over the Marina also. Breathtaking beauty and rejuvenating. (No obstructions of any kind) The second floor allows for these views while lying in your bed or sitting on your sofas. PERFECT! This unique vacation experience in a private residence with all the amenities of a resort. Characterized by its iconic rooftop rotund.
A boutique Condo experience. The rooftop “vanishing edge” pool and 360-degree glass dome clubhouse offer panoramic views of St. Barths, just across the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the picturesque Oyster Pond Marina. Upon arrival, guests are greeted with a Grand Stair and tropical glass mosaic fountain. Inside, the double master suite-designed residences feature inspired architectural detailing, and have been crafted with the finest materials.
Lighthouse 2B is a luxury condominium featuring a beautiful view of both the ocean and marina from the relaxing outdoor terraces. A comfortable modern floor plan is nestled between the island’s mile long Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond.
BE SWEPT OFF YOUR FEET...
This property offers a fully private living experience with all the amenities that a luxury resort has to offer. Oyster Bay Beach Resort is just steps away from The Lighthouse Condo and extends its full menu of activities to Lighthouse residents and guests to include the following and more:
• Full time Concierge for all island activities. Snorkeling, Boating, Parasailing, Fishing,
• Luxury full service LUXURY Spa
• Personal chef service for private parties
• Casino nearby at The Westin Resort
• Access to Golf & Tennis on the island
• Access to Oyster Bay Beach Resort facilities (Restaurants and Bars) directly on Lighthouse property.
• Access to Oyster Bay Infinity Pool and Pool Bar Luncheon and Dinner Service.
• Full service Restaurant includes nightly entertainment during dinner hours.
The amenities at The Lighthouse include:
• Gated 18 unit condominium property and complimentary guest parking area.
• Pool, hot tub, athletic facility and party room on the top floor of The Lighthouse building.
• Glass elevator with exhilarating views of the ocean, marina and surrounding hillsides
• Short walk to Private White Sand Beach surrounded five wonderful restaurants to include Italian cuisine, beach bar, fresh seafood and luncheon cabana.
• Lovely Beach Chairs and Umbrellas available. Beach bar and luncheon service.
• 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Residence Amenities:
• Central air conditioning with individual climate control
• Travertine tile floors throughout
• Softlighting with dimmers throughout residence.
• Stained hardware, wood furniture and cabinetry
• Beautifully polished, natural granite countertops throughout the unit
• Top-of-the-line appliances from the GE Monogram series
• Custom-built in-counter beverage & wine cooler.
• Kitchen island with setting for four and island sink – Kitchen accessories include coffee maker, toaster, blender, garbage disposal and complete dinner service for 12.
• Full size front load side-by-side washer & dryer
• Living room has beautiful views of the water and peninsula
• Living room includes Queen Sleeper sofa, loveseat, chair & ottoman. Entertainment center with 40” flat screen TV, stereo receiver, DVD & CD player
• Dining room offers a beautiful glass top table with seating for six.
• Two Master Suites with King Beds offering premium bedding and linens. Fully appointed in-suite, five fixture master baths. Granite-finished showers with frameless glass enclosures, two-person soaking tub, flat screen TV’s and view of water from private balcony
• Third guest room with Queen bed offers premium bedding and linens, private shower, water closet and view of water from private balcony
• Each bedroom includes flat screen TV with digital cable service and IPod ready clock radio
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
Come and escape to your home in Paradise at the wonderful waterfront residence…
Member since: 2007
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
This IS A WONDERFUL EXTRA GIFT. NO STAIR CLIMBING REQUIRED. You drive up to the property and the elevator takes you to the second floor. All doorways to the bedrooms and all living areas are wheelchair accessible. The only issue is getting into the showers with a wheel chair. We can put a chair into the shower, but the wheel chair will not fit. However, the wheelchair will fit in all other locations. It's wonderful. You can get to the pool upstairs, the party room, workout room etc. right off the elevator. The pool at the time share is also wheel chair accessible. The beach is not. There are a few stairs to go down to the beach....moreless
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (2) Master Bedroom 1 – The Master Bedroom offers a luxury King bed, spacious closet, air conditioning, flat screen TV with digital cable service, IPod ready clock radio and direct views of the water from the private balcony. The fully appointed en-suite master bathroom offers a two person soaking tub, granite finished shower and frameless glass enclosures. Master Bedroom 2 – The Master Bedroom offers a King bed, spacious closet, air conditioning, flat screen TV with digital cable service, IPod ready clock radio and direct views of the water from the private balcony. The fully appointed en-suite master bathroom offers a two person soaking tub, granite finished shower and frameless glass enclosures., Queen size Beds (1) Bedroom 3 – The guest room offers a Queen bed, spacious closet, air conditioning, flat screen TV with digital cable service, IPod ready clock radio and direct views of the water from the private balcony. The en-suite bathroom offers a private shower., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
Satellite / Cable:
Living/dining Room: The living room has beautiful views of the water & peninsula. Furnishings include a Queen sleeper sofa, loveseat, chair & ottoman. The entertainment center in the living room offers a 40” flat screen TV, stereo receiver, DVD & CD player. The dining area offers a beautiful glass top table with seating for six persons Beautiful carpeting for comfy floor seating as well....moreless
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Nude Beach
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Our property has views of the Ocean from two bedrooms and the Marina from third bedroom with no obstacles between those views. Also these views, from all 3 balconies, are truly amazing and will be certain to REJUVENATE you! You can see the beach just down the path and is a very short walk....moreless
- Ocean View
Amenities: Spectacular waterfront views of the ocean, St. Barths, & Oyster Pond marina; central air-conditioning with individual climate control; telephone ; high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access; 40” flat screen TV, stereo receiver, DVD & CD player in living area; all bedrooms with flat screen TV with digital cable service & IPod ready clock radio; washer & dryer...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Kitchen: The impeccable state-of-the art kitchen offers a kitchen island with seating for four and island sink and is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances from the GE Monogram Series to include cook top, oven, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, custom built in-counter beverage & wine cooler and dishwasher. Kitchen accessories include coffee maker, toaster, blender and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots for you to prepare that gourmet meal…...moreless
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Private Pool:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low Season - 1 Suite
Apr 15 - Dec 14, 2016
5 night min stay
Peak Season - 1 Suite
Dec 15 - Apr 14, 2017
5 night min stay
Low Season - 1 Suite
Apr 15 - Dec 14, 2017
5 night min stay
Peak Season - 1 Suite
Dec 15 - Apr 14, 2018
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Pricing per suite needed:
Peak Season: 1 Suite $3665. 2 Suites $3865. 3 Suites $4245.
Low Season: 1 Suite $2765. 2 Suites $3065. 3 Suites $3415.
Holiday $6500 per week
*Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
*We request 50% down when you book your dates.
*We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal or personal check.
*Your balance is due 45 days before arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There is a rooftop “vanishing edge” pool and 360-degree glass dome clubhouse and athletic facility offering panoramic views of the Ocean, St. Barths and the picturesque Oyster Pond Marina.
Dawn Beach – short stroll to Dawn Beach
Distances: Princess Juliana International Airport – 8 miles, Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 3 miles, Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles, Nearest Casino – just a few minutes away at Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort, Oyster Bay Beach Resort is just steps away from The Lighthouse and extends access to Oyster Bay Beach Resort facilities and its full menu of activities to Lighthouse residents and guests. In addition, there are five wonderful restaurants to include Italian cuisine, beach bar, fresh seafood and luncheon cabana. The Lighthouse is located just 10 minutes away from Orient Beach and 15 minutes away from the village of Grande Case, the dining capital of the Caribbean.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Hello to prospective renters. This is our other home and what a gift to share with others! We came to St. Martin to vacation and stayed at Oyster Bay Beach Resort. You can't imagine the beauty that surrounds you. What is most amazing is how quaint and with all the amenities within SHORT walking distance. No stairs, no car needed, just amazing conveniences. I would welcome people that wish to relax, have everything at your fingertips, shuttle service, and not have to drive anywhere. It's a gift. Seniors, those with limited mobility, and those who simply want to enjoy it all and yet have privacy and luxury to surround you.
Why the Owner Chose Collectivity of Saint Martin:
I loved the views. We have 3 water views. Ocean; Marina and Pennisula where the boats pass to get to the Marina. How amazing is that! We are on the second floor and from this view, this unit only, you can see all of it while sitting on the couch, or lying in your bed. All the other units you have to walk to the balconies to see this. We are blessed and we welcome to share this treasure with you.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I love the short walk down the path to the beach and having restaurants right there to serve me lunch on the beach. I love our private pool upstairs. I love the Time-share pool and pool bar. Friendly beautiful people to sit and enjoy the tropical breezes. I love the fact that we don't need to drive anywhere. Not that driving is a problem for us, but it's not necessary to get to the beach or to dine on magnificent food all within the resort or a short walk down the road for local flare. You would normally have to drive down steep hills to get to the beach, not here, just a quick 2 minute walk and voila! Sun, sand, and paradise are all there for you to enjoy.
Links to more information:
local beach steps away
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees