|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Park city, Bear Hollow. Utah! 2200 sqft Vacation Rental Town Home, 3 bedrooms + a Den with full bath, closet, fire place, and roll out sofa. 3.5 baths (sleeps 6-8).
1.5 miles from nearest ski resort, free bus service to all area ski resorts. The Canyons (1.5 miles, Park City resort 4 miles, Deer Valley resort (6 miles). 4 miles from Park City Main street.
Upgraded Town Home:
• Designer furnishings.
• Large sunken living room with gas fireplace, 46" HD TV &
• Large kitchen, granite counters, double ovens, five-burner
• Full dinning room and bar seating adjacent to kitchen.
• Kitchen back door opens to spacious covered deck and
private hot tub.
• Large upstairs master bedroom with California Queen size
bed, 42" LCD TV, and private master bath.
• Master bath includes granite counter tops, two sinks, jetted
Jacuzzi tub, and separate shower.
• Also upstairs are two additional bedrooms one with a queen
bed and other with bunk beds, which share a second bath.
• Downstairs den with pullout sofa, gas fireplace, 40" TV with
• Downstairs den includes separate bath and is a perfect area
for children to entertain themselves.
The famous Free Park City bus line will deliver you to:
• The Canyons Ski Resort (1.5 mile)
• Park City Resort (4miles)
• Park City Main Street (4 miles)
• Deer Valley Resort (6 miles)
The property is across the street from the Redstone Mall:
• Shopping (retail)
• Whole Foods and Smiths Grocery store
• State Liquor store
• Linens Provided
• Washer & Dryer
• Extra Large 2 car garage, private covered parking,
plus street parking in front of home.
• Air Conditioning
• Two gas fireplaces
• Private Hot Tub and Deck, Community Pool Sauna and
• Cable TV, Free wireless internet, Video Library
• Best Snow on Earth! (Down Hill/Alpine Skiing,
Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding/Tubing,
• Boating, Waterskiing, Jet Skiing, Windsurfing, Sailing,
Kayaking, Rafting, Swimming
• Biking, Mountain Biking
• Hiking, Rock Climbing, Wildlife Viewing, Spelunking, Fishing,
• Zip-Lining at Olympic Park, Hot Air Ballooning
• Shopping, Live Theatre, Cinemas, Museums, Antiquing,
Keywords: Bear Hollow, Park City, Vacation Rental, Townhouse, Townhome, house, condo, Town, Vacation, Rental
We live in California and first started skiing in Utah when we were young with no children. Park City was our favorite place then, was our favorite place when our children were young, and still is our favorite place now when our children are grown up.
Please be our guest and I am sure Park City will become your favorite place as well.
Gregg Faulconer purchased this townhome in 2011
We choose Bear Hollow because it is in a great location close to ski resorts and the new Redstone mall. The town home is beautiful, spacious, easy to access, with plenty of parking.
We loved staying in this house for our week in Park City this summer. House was everything the pictures showed and more. Very well furnished and maintained and house was extremely clean. Owners were excellent to work with and very responsive. Our entire family loved our time in Park City / Salt Lake City and will definitely look to stay here again in the future.
We rent VRBO houses at least three times a year and what can I say except that the house is absolutely lovely and the owners are delightful -- responsive and gracious beyond expectations. The home is extremely well maintained and stocked with things that you would not normally see in a VRBO home. We plan to return at least twice a year. I'm afraid to write this review lest it be so booked it's not available :) Highly recommended!
This condo was way beyond expectations. It has everything you could possibly need and more. We arrived and everything was perfectly clean, organized and gorgeous. Great location. Owner is great to rent from, very helpful and communication is great. Will be renting again!
This property was absolutely gorgeous and super clean. Everything we needed was there. Gregg was excellent to work with. Will be returning!!! Thanks!!
My family just got back from spending 11 days at this great house. They have everything you could ever want or need. The lay out was great for us as a family of 4 with two teenage boys. The location is also great at Beat Hollow. We will definitely be back!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter Season 2016-2017
Dec 19 2016 - Mar 25 2017
3 night minimum stay
Mar 26 2017 - Apr 15 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
One half off winter season rate (only $200) for the 5th night. Cleaning fee waived for 7 night winter season stay. Early winter season and late winter season rates $300/night.
50% rent due to secure booking. Balance of rent due 30 days prior to arrival. Cleaning fee and fully refundable security deposit due 3 days before arrival. Accept VISA or MasterCard or mail personal check.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.