Elegant Bright Central 120 Mq, Great Neighborhood, Close to Metro, Wifi, Lift
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
BENVENUTI A ROMA E NELLA NOSTRA CASA!
• Central: 2.7 miles walking distance from both Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. 10 min to Colosseum by direct Metro B line from nearby Piazza Bologna.
• Our apartment (1300 sq ft) is very bright with natural light with luxury finishes and furnishings. On the 5th Floor, reached by elevator.
• We also offer all inclusive private TOURS from our two villas north of Rome, Tuscany/Umbria border:
• Our apartment in Rome is entirely floored with hand painted majolica and hardwood, the floor plan of our Rome apartment includes a large entry, living room with balcony, master bedroom (king size bed), second bedroom (2 twin beds), and two bathrooms. • The kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, gas stove, oven and dishwasher. The large and light-filled living room has comfortable furniture. • A nice balcony off the living room is ideal for a quiet break at the end of the day.
SPECIAL: Split your stay of 7 or more days with our villa, property #115470
The warmth of a home, Not your typical rental: • The apartment has been in our family and well loved since it was built in the early 1950s.
• Discover Rome the way the locals see and experience it: In a typical Roman neighborhood in the unique and desirable area of Piazza Bologna, central and well connected, yet still functional for the daily needs of its residents; with grocery stores, post offices and markets, all within easy reach. Renting an apartment further in, in the historical center, overrun by tourism and offices, might defeat the whole purpose of staying in a private home. Having a kitchen without easy access to groceries or the use of an elevator to carry it upstairs, might prove less than ideal. Being able to return to quiet surroundings at the end of a busy sightseeing day is what makes it feel like home.
One more reason to choose this apartment: • The Best of two Worlds: All the availability and ease of communication offered by rental agencies based in the US, plus the knowledge and personal touch of dealing directly with the owners: The owners are two siblings, one lives in Italy, and one in the US. You can count on a direct contact and point of reference with one of us both prior and during your trip! Ciao : )
Exploring the Roman environs: Two ways to explore the Region around Rome:
1) The apartment is conveniently located at 0.6 miles from the Tiburtina train Station + the Piazzale Tiburtino Bus Terminal: From there you can reach many destinations in a short time. Assisi, Spoleto, Siena, Arezzo, Florence, Pompeii, Naples are all easy day trips. Feeling like tasting the roman wines of Castelli Romani (the hill towns to the East of the city)? Get to the Termini train Station (a 5 min underground ride from Piazza Bologna) and catch one of the trains for Frascati, famous for its light white wines and restaurants. We also highly recommend a visit to the coast and the ancient Roman harbor of Ostia Antica and/or a visit of Tivoli and its marvelous Hadrian Villa and Villa d'Este. All of these destinations are very easily reached by public transportation.
2) Planning to further explore the regions of Northern Lazio, Umbria and Tuscany? Our family also rents two villas ideally located at the intersection of the three regions: - properties #40169 and #3495425hb on VRBO OR #115470 and #3495425 on HomeAway.
vrbo #40169 OR vrbo3495425
Member since: 2004
- 120 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Entirely floored with hand painted ceramic tiles and hardwood, the floor plan of our Rome apartment includes a large entry, living room with balcony, master bedroom, bedroom with two twin beds, and two bathrooms, one with shower, and one with whirlpool bath. The kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, gas stove, oven and dishwasher. The living room has comfortable furniture. A nice balcony off the living room is ideal for a quiet break at the end of the day....moreless
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Dining Area
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $29 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning $35
- Taxes Not included
RULES OF THE HOUSE
-Fee/Damage Deposit: The fee and damage deposit are set according to the reservation made through HomeAway.
-Additional Persons/Replacements: No guests, pets, or creatures of any kind other than the humans identified in the booking. If Guest would like to change the details of an accepted reservation, (i.e. add a guest, which may incur additional charge) this will be requested by contacting Host via email.
-Absolutely no parties with non-renting guests. Should we find any violations to this clause, it is totally up to our discretion to ask you to vacate the house.
-Included: Water, electricity and heating; Wireless Internet connection; bed and bath linens; Final cleaning and one weekly cleaning and change of linens for stays of multiple weeks. The kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils, including dish-washer and an Italian moka coffee maker (stovetop). Host presents the Italian traditions and uses, and therefore drip coffee makers, toasters or microwave ovens are not provided.
-Additionally requested cleaning services (10 euro/hour) – Paid by Guest directly to the provider(s) at the time of services.
-Telephone: Guest agrees to put any calls made from the property telephone land line on a pre-paid calling card.
-Anything else not specifically included in the description of the house.
-The cost of any unpaid extras and eventual telephone charges will be deducted from the Security Deposit, if the correct amount is not left in cash on departure.
-Host/Guest Responsibilities: Host and Guest agree to fulfill their respective responsibilities as described on the HomeAway website with the additions and modifications included in this Agreement.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
• Our apartment is located in the central and desirable Quartiere Nomentano - Piazza Bologna, one of the neighborhoods immediately outside the old city walls. It is as close as you can get to the historic center while preserving the character of an authentic Roma neighborhood. Our area is sought after and very desirable to locals.
• 10 minutes to Colosseum + Spanish Steps from nearby Bologna METRO Station.
• Bus 61 (connecting to Piazza Barberini/ Spanish Steps) around the corner.
• An area particularly calm and quiet, but within easy reach from all of the destinations of Rome.
• In our neighborhood you will find many small shops, supermarkets and open-air markets.
• Monuments at few minutes distance: Start the morning jogging in the neighborhood park of Villa Torlonia, or with a visit to the catacombs of Saint Agnes or the Roman polychrome mosaics of Saint. Costanza.
• Close to the Tiburtina Station and Bus terminal for easy day trips to Florence or Siena.
• But how far are we from the main sites?
We are at 2.7 miles walking distance from both the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. So, yes, you can reach the historic center on foot, if you choose to. But either bus or metro subway access are available too.
Other Activities: Shopping
Year Purchased: 1950
About the owner: We are two sisters. Anna lives in the US, and Alessandra in Italy. We rent directly our family properties: We both speak English, and you can direct your questions to either one of us, both prior to your trip, and during your stay. In addition to this apartment in Rome we also rent our countryside villas at the boundary between Umbria and Tuscia. Please check our other listings: HomeAway #115470 and ##3495425 vrbo40169 or vrbo #3495425
Why the Owner Chose Quartiere V Nomentano, Roma, Italy:
The apartment has been in our family and well loved since it was built in the early 1950s.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
All the availability and ease of communication offered by rental agencies based in the US, plus the knowledge and personal touch of dealing directly with the owners. Looking forward to meeting you. Ciao! Anna e Alessandra
Links to more information:
Our lovely balcony, perfect for relaxing breaks from full days of sightseeing
The elegant entry
The master bedroom
Colosseum: 10 minutes from nearby Metro station of Piazza Bologna.
The kitchen nook
Plenty of space to relax and unwind after full days of monuments and site visits
Second bedroom with two twin beds
Bathroom with whirpool
A corner of the iving room
The delicious pastry at the bakery around the corner.
Main post office and Metro line B Station in nearby Piazza Bologna.
Visiting Umbria-Tuscany? Rent our countryside villa: HomeAway#115470 VRBO#40169
The spacious floor plan: Note that all the rooms have external windows.
Entering in the large and well appointed living room
The bright kitchen and dining nook
Second bedroom and study area
Fully equipped kitchen
Great produce at the local daily outdoor market.
The living room, looking towards the door to the balcony
Another view of the large living room
The Museum of Stained Glass inside the neighborhood park of Villa Torlonia.
The neighborhood Park of Villa Torlonia.
A quiet street of a great, pedestrian friendly neighborhood.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 03, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM