9th & 9th Luxury Suite! Superb Location! Exquisite Amenities!(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 1 Bedroom + Loft, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
• gorgeous furnished, upper level suite with incredible amenities.
• sleeps 1 to 4
• 1 bedroom with comfy queen bed
• vaulted ceiling living room with HD plasma TV, cozy furniture and large loft.
• loft with a peaceful private bed and 3 large skylights to gaze at the stars.
• incredible bathroom with a double headed steam shower and large bench for relaxing.
• lovely kitchen with concrete counters and gas stove top.
• garden room surrounded by glass with an exercise elliptical machine, and follow the staircase to the back yard where you can relax in the bullfrog spa (hot tub).
• wireless high-speed internet
• you will find all the tranquility you need from fresh flowers, eucalyptus steam, to a friendly inviting atmosphere.
• walking distance to coffee shops, bakery’s, yoga, top notch salons, movie theater, shopping and restaurants.
• about a 25-30 min drive to all ski resorts.
• 15 min to airport, 5 min to downtown.
$175 per night
$875 per week
$2975 per month
$100 cleaning fee
More services upon request for additional fee
-weekly cleaning service
Please contact Sarah for more information.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 956 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 15 - Jan 21, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Tax Rate 12.6%
$148/night or 1 free night with 3 or more nights stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Traveling the world has been my passion from a young age. I have been fortunate to travel all over the world exposing myself to numerous cultures and experiences. Throughout my travels I have seen many different types of accommodations. I understand what makes travelers feel welcomed, comfortable, clean and cozy while delivering luxury in simple ways. You will enjoy your experience at all of my vacation rentals. My goal is to accumulate multiple world wide for people to enjoy.
Why the Owner Chose East Central, Salt Lake City, UT, USA:
I bought this property in my early 20's and have slowly renovated it into a luxury space for travelers to enjoy. Salt Lake City has the best skiing in the world and that is what has brought me here. This location is convenient to everything SLC has to offer. Being a resident of SLC for over 15 years this is and always will be my favorite location. Everything you can imagine is close by or within walking distance and it is a fun trendy neighborhood to explore.
- Primary: (801) 230-5594 (Utah, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room with satellite/cable.
Bathroom with double headed steam shower and bench.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.