About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-7)
Comfortable condo sleeps 7. First floor master bedroom with full bathroom. Second bedroom upstairs with 2 twin beds and 2 extra mattresses and full bathroom. Queen sized sofa bed in living room. Full kitchen with dishwasher.
Clothes washer and dryer in unit. Cable and internet available. Garage with automatic garage door opener. Close to great Lake Tahoe ski areas, Lake Tahoe, Truckee and Reno.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
SUPER close to Alpine Meadows! But not quite ski in/ski out.
This was a great condo! Highly recommended!
Here's what I loved:
- It has a one car garage (very small, but it did fit my Jeep Grand Cherokee just barely) which was a HUGE plus since it was snowing like crazy. The garage also had shovels which we used to move the small amount of snow that the plow left in front of the garage door each morning.
- This place is very close to the Alpine Meadows parking lot (maybe a quarter mile). You could walk, but since Alpine has free parking we drove each day - maybe 3 minutes.
- The condo was very clean. There were extra pillows and blankets (I didn't see any extra towels though). Neighbors were really nice :)
- The kitchen was stocked with utensils, pots/pans, mixing bowls, etc. We had everything we needed to cook meals, plus a nice fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker and tea kettle.
- Wood stove was great - we had to buy kindling and wood, but it was worth it.
Things you should know:
- There is one bedroom downstairs with a queen bed and it's own bathroom. Upstairs is like a large loft, also with it's own bathroom. Not technically a bedroom because there's no door closing it off from the stairs (i.e. you can hear any living room noise). There were 3 twin beds upstairs. No other bedrooms.
- The water heater wasn't quite big enough for 4 adults to shower, so we split our shower times.
- The cable was spotty, probably because of the snow storm. Wifi was pretty reliable though. The TV is very small (maybe a 20").
Definitely loved this place and look forward to staying here again!
Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to having you return.
Great place for skiing or exploring Lake Tahoe
We enjoyed our stay. The condo is very spacious and ideally located for skiing in Alpine - walking distance to resort - or Squaw Valley as well as exploring Lake Tahoe. Everything is well organized and the owners are very friendly and responsive.
Thank you. We try to contribute to a great trip to Tahoe for you.
Great for winter. It's close to a few ski resorts. And only about 20 min from Tahoe City
Loved how spacious this place is!!! I also liked how quiet the area was, great location.
The place is very spacious and feels just like home. The loft upstairs is nice for the kids to mingle and sleep. The bedroom downstairs has sliding glass doors which were very nice to open in the evenings and mornings. He kitchen is fully equipped and all furniture is in nice condition. The only thing that could use improvement is the dining table, it's very wobbly. Other than that, its was a great stay!
Great condo for 4 people!
Really great place, at a reasonable price. Easy to get to the slopes, well equipped, and all around a good place to stay for 3-5 people.
My family had a fabulous time while staying at the condo, which is well equipped and very comfortable. Kids love the It is very close to the Alpine Meadows lifts, but only older kids will be able to walk it. Still, the drive is only 1-2 min, so you will be one of the first to arrive.