Unbelievable Rates with This Picturesque Views Overlooking 142 Boat Slip Marin(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Sleeps 6)
There is so much to do with all the amenities you will have to enjoy. Three swimming pools, with saunas/hot tubs. Tennis Courts! Nine hole Par 3 Executive golf course! Luxurious beach front beach house. Marina club house restaurant. choice of two well equipped exercise gyms. Water aerobics, bridge, pool tables, multiple social activities, 6000 foot boardwalk through the wetlands that leads to three gazebos where you can sit and enjoy beautiful birds, fish, dolphins, manatees, and many different kinds of tropical fish. Close to deep water fishing boats, half day, full day excursions.
* Daytona International Speedway - 13 miles;
* Daytona International Airport - 12 miles;
* Jacksonville, Florida - 102 miles;
* Orlando International Airport - 80 miles;
* Sanford International Airport - 44 miles;
* Tampa Bay, Florida - 171 miles;
* Disney - MGM Studies and Walt Disney World - 79 miles;
* Kennedy Space Center - Cape Canaveral - 57 miles;
* Sea World - 71 miles;
* Saint Augustine - only 55 miles up scenic A1A;
* Universal Studios - 67 miles;
* Halifax Hospital - 11.6 miles;
* Daytona State College - 11 miles;
* Mary Bethune-Beckman College - 8.5 miles;
* Jackie Robinson Baseball Park/Daytona Cubs ball park - 8.4 miles;
* Daytona Beach Convention Center - 11.8 miles;
* Ponce Inlet Lighthouse . 1.7 miles;
* Museum of Arts and Science, Daytona Beach, Fl 11.1 miles;
Restaurants:: 1. Inlet Harbor Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1,4 miles;
2. North Turn Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
3. Down the Hatch Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
4. Boondock Restaurant, Wilbur by the Sea - 2 miles;
5. Aunt Catfish Restaurant - Port Orange - 8.5 miles.
6, Buba Gumps Restaurant - Daytona Beach - 8.4 miles;
7. Light House Restaurant - Ponce Inlet - 1.7 miles.
Many many more fine dining in Daytona, Ormond Beach, and Port Orange.
* New Syrma Beach, Ponce Inlet water taxi - 1.4 miles.
Other Activities: Drive your car or your bicycle on Daytona's world famous beach! Surf or swim in the Atlantic Ocean. Visit Ponce Inlet's Historic Light House Museum. Dine and party in one of the many coastal or waterway restaurants. Enjoy dedicated bike paths.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 3
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Two
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Each bedroom has their own private bathroom. and spacious closets.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- You will think you are in a Five Star Resort, the Atlantic Ocean is only a few steps away, with easy access via Harbor Village Golf and Yacht Club Beach Front Club House that has an exercise room, party room, with ping pong table, two televisions, dry and steam saunas, hot tub and swimming pool. Facility has camera filming activities in club house. Or enjoy the Marina Club house restaurant, club room, exercise room, hot whirlpool tub and large swimming pool. Or enjoy Harbor Village's Nine hole Par 3 Golf Course. Or have a delightful tennis match on one of Harbor Villages well lighted Four hard-tru tennis courts. Secure private parking. All kitchenware and Linens are provided. Two TVs w/cable. Walk to the Ocean, or walk on over 6,000 feet of elevated boardwalk though wetlands conservation area, Estuary nature Paths and wooded walkways that lead to four Gazebos for fishing, or just sit and enjoy Mother Nature's beauty, exclusive to only Harbor Village residents....moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $125
- Pet Fee $250
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Cleaning Fee ($125) required Refundable Security Deposit ($250) Discounts available for multiple months rental 6.5% Florida Sales Tax and 6% Volusia County Tourist Tax is required
Peak Season: - December-March $2400 per month
Spring Season - April-May $2400 per month
Summer Season - June-Aug $2300 per month
Fall Season - September-November $2200
$250 Security Deposit to make reservation;.
50% due 60 days - and 100% due 30 Days prior
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Other Activities: Shopping, kayaking, boating, parasailing, mini golf,
Golf: Golf - In addition to the Harbor Village nine hole PAR 3 Golf Course, the area has over 30 PGA Golf course nearby; World Golf Hall of Fame - 70 miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About: Doris was born and raised in St.Louis, Mo. where she worked in the restaurant business for 21 years and was a Real Estate Agent in the Washington DC (Northern Virginia) area for 20 years Herb was born and raised in Elk City, Oklahoma. Spent 25 years as a Marine Corps Aviator, retired in 1982 and worked with Doris working as 'The Fix-it Realty Team' Realtor in Northern Virginia.
Why Ponce Inlet, FL, USA:
Daughter attended Emory Riddle University 1962-1986 and we fell in love with the Central Florida Coast on the Atlantic Ocean and moved here in 2002. We lived in Harbour Village for seven (7) years and loved living there. There so many things to do, and the social life is fantastic.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Enjoy golfing on the nine-hole Par-3 Executive Golf course, or play tennis on one of the 4 har-tru tennis courts and they are well lit. Exercise in one of the three exercise gym sets, or go for a stroll on the almost 6000 feet of board walk thru the wet lands. Or go surfing, or swimming or walking on the beach, or enjoy the Intra-coastal waterway scenery and sea life. .
- Primary: +386 304 x 2389 this is my cell phone for text messagesHome
- Secondary: +386 235 x 3261 This is my home phone for voice messages
Links to more information:
Harbour Village Deep water 142 boat slip Marina
Gas fire place, breakfast nook and fully equipped kitchen.
Dining rm table with six chairs, marble conter top on server.
King size bed in Master suite
Second bedroom with Queen sized bed, private bath rm.
Wrap around patio
Large Marina Pool and hot tub, pool heated in winter
Par-3 Executive Golf Course hole #1
Beach club house
6,000 feet of boardwalk through wetlands w/3 gazebos and pier into waterway.
Living room with walkout to wrap around padio
Front of condo building
living room w/walk out to a wrap around patio
Dining Rm Table sits 6, china cabinet, buffet and marble top chest of drawers.
Breakfast nook, door to lanai, and bar stools at kitchen counter.
MstBath w/whirl pool tub, seperate shower and two sinks
3rd Bedroom with twin beds, desk, door to wrap around lanai.
Marina Club House with Restaurant/Pub, Party Rm, Exercise rm, and ; Harbor Master.
Party room at Pub, with TV, pool tale and dance floor
4- well lit hartrue tennis courts. With active tennis competitive teams.
Swimming pool at beach club
2nd bathroom with door to hall and 2nd bedroom
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.