Sunshine. Starbucks. Gondola. Riverfront. Designers Home by the Westin. Bliss!(50 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
* A five minute stroll to the Gondola along the river (No need to cross any streets).
* Kitty corner from Starbucks and the Avon Artisan Bakery.
* Idyllic location on the Eagle River at the head of the bike path and in the heart of Avon. No street noise.
* Participate in the Avon Recreation Center--multi exercise programs and impressive water park!
* Best floor plan with several spacious common areas for group gatherings and yet offers uncommon privacy in all three master suites.
* To welcome baby-- both a top of the line Chico Pak N Play and high chair available upon request at the time of reservation.
* A much sought after spacious south facing, outside corner unit town home. Natural light and sunshine streaming everywhere through multiple large windows and bay windows.
* THREE private master bedroom suites-- all with blissfull broad views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek. No parking lot views.
* Free parking. Bring two cars! Park one in attached garage and the other outside the door.
* Free shuttle a few yards away to all destination locations in Avon including the Avon Center. Shuttle service with ECO Transit to Beaver Creek and Vail.
* Attached garage with wall mounted ski/board, bike racks, and 9' designer storage bench for sport preparation/storage.
* Balcony off the family room overlooking the river. Very comfortable new patio furniture & Infrared Charboil grill.
* Master bedroom with walkout onto the deck at river level.
* Attention to detail throughout from the four new flat screens with Blu-Ray DVDs, high speed Wi-Fi, and free long distance phone to the professional designer touches in every room and the best stocked kitchen and laundry for any rental home.
* 'Our hosts made us feel as if we were friends visiting their home during their absence. It just couldn't have been better. We'll reprise as quickly as we possibly can!!! A complete delight!' A quote from a guest. It is our goal that you will always feel that you are our friends visiting our home in our absence!
To Our Past & Returning Guests,
Thank you for being so thoughtful, complimentary, interesting, considerate, fun and nice. You are simply the best! We have sincerely appreciated your kindness, willingness to give suggestions, and the meticulous manner in which you have cared for the property. All our gratitude to you.
Best wishes always,
Sally & Tom
To Our Future Guests,
This is an uncommon property in terms of aesthetics, comfort, and simple elegance. Consider this your homeaway retreat in the Rocky Mountains.
Throughout the home are items not expected--a reclaimed barn wood floor (wood was transported from upstate NY), handmade reclaimed wood furniture, an assortment of wool hand knotted oriental rugs & Karastan wool accent rugs, hand crafted and/or carved furniture, floral arrangements, fine linens--duvets, shams, throws, quilts--and one of a kind decorator items collected over a period of years. It is not a cookie cutter platinum rated rental.
We, in part, express our artistic talents through our home environment.
Our best regards always,
Sally & Tom
Keywords: Avon, Beaver Creek, River Front, Town Home, Condo
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1995 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1) One King Master Bedroom. Spacious room with large closet, massive chest of drawers, deck, and private bath featuring double vanity, large soaking tub, and shower. Tile floor., Queen size Beds (2) Two Queen Master Suites: 1) The Lower Level Master Bedroom-Queen features a custom made Aspen wood queen bed, two closets, a decorator settee, and private bathroom; and 2) The Upper Level Queen Master Suite features a custom made barn wood queen bed and night stand, a rustic chest, closet, French doors, & 3/4 bathroom with Colorado decor., Baby Cribs (1) Top of the line Chicco brand pack and play and highchair available upon request at the time reservations are made. Also you may request a Fischer Price infant seat and Fischer Price Deluxe Baby Swing. Baby's comfort is a priority.. :)...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- BRING BABY--Both top of the line Chico Pak n Play and high chair available upon request at time of reservations. Decorator 9' bench for easy preparations for skiing/boarding and boot storage. You will certainly enjoy the bench when unloading and loading your vehicle. Great stylish ski/board fittings for safe and efficient storage. Summer Season--bike racks....moreless
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable:
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Unparalleled river views from all windows! Do not miss the beauty and serenity! Rejoice in the activities of the seasons--premier fly fishing, kayaking and rafting which are upfront and personal. ...moreless
Although your riverfront town home has all the qualities of a serene and beautiful mountain retreat, you are actually right across the road from Starbucks and the Avon village shops and amenities!...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance:
ATTACHED FINISHED GARAGE! Parks one car. Bright & cheerful. Wall mounted fittings to hold skis and boards. Nine foot decorator bench for sport preparations and boot storage. Also very handy for unpacking and for loading the car. Six bike racks-Spring, Summer & Fall....moreless
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Large, fully equipped kitchens. All new dishes (several different sets), glasses, flatware, cooking and baking accessories! Very well stocked with the above and disposables such as paper towels, dish detergents, napkins, ziplocks, etc....moreless
- Pantry Items
South facing covered balcony over looking the Eagle River. New patio furniture and Commercial Char-boil Infrared Stainless Steel Grill. Take action photos of kayaker/rafters from balcony and scenic photos of the river and valley. Relax! Renew your spirits. Patio furniture supplied late Spring, Summer, and early Fall....moreless
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
February/March Snow Brilliance
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Spring Sun Slope Splendor
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Spring Awakening & Rebirth!
May 1 - Jun 11, 2017
3 night min stay
Summer Cool Fresh River Bleeze
Jun 12 - Aug 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Housekeeping Fee $275
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12.4%
Please read Invoice and Rental Agreement thoroughly before signing. Please contact owner with any assistance you may require. Housekeeping is required every two weeks on long term rental in addition to a security deposit of $1,000.
Standard Payments Terms are: One half total is required at time of reservation. Remaining balance is required 60 days in advance of short term rental and 90 days in advance of long term rental. Personal check is preferred. PayPal payment is available for an extra 3% of total amount due.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Westin and the Gondola is a leisurely five minute stroll along the scenic river bike path. The meandering path continues for miles along the river to Edwards with its quaint Victorian Style shops. Walk directly out your door to the river to fish or raft. Kayak park also just a short walk downstream or launch out your back door. Zip lining is close and golfing is everywhere. Sailing and water skiing is an hour away. Define your adventures!
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: ***Always Reach for Life's Brass Ring--It Just May Be There for You*** We bought in the Avon area because our family (now numbering 14 including children, spouses, and grandchildren) loves outdoor activities in the summer and winter. The females of our family find the shopping in Vail and Beaver Creek always entertaining and we all find the selection of local watering holes or upscale restaurants on special occasions unparalleled anywhere. For us it is a place for the family to relax, follow their own individual pursuits during the day and enjoy each others company in the time after.
Why the Owner Chose Avon, CO, USA:
Avon and Canyon Run in particular offers beautiful mountain views, the rush of the Eagle river, and convenient amenities without the high prices associated with Vail and Beaver Creek. The activities of these higher priced areas are however easily and quickly accessible if one so desires. Our grandchildren really enjoy the waterpark in summer and the BC magic carpet in winter.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
You will feel as though you are guests--friends of the owners of this deluxe and rare town home.
- Primary: +1 303 688-6196
Links to more information:
Designer's River Front Home by Gondola & Starbucks! Adventure Your Way!
Large Windows Galore--Corner Unit. Magnificent Views of BC Valley and River.
French Doors Looking onto Cozy Home Atmosphere--Colorado Rocky Mountain Style.
Warmth and Serenity.
Your Best Friend in Winter--ATTACHED Finished Garage. Plenty of Ski/Board Racks!
Custom Bathroom Detailed with Antler Light Fixture & Western Mountain Decor.
All Bedrooms--Private Baths, Extreme Comfort, LCDs / BluRay DVDs & Large Closets
Embrace the Comfort of Luxury Spa Bathrooms. Custom cabinetry and designs.
Total Bliss! Take your Pick--Rain Shower Head, Fixed Spray, or Handheld or All!
Be Thrilled to Wake Up Every Morning! Best Views in Canyon Run without a Doubt!
Custom Barn Wood Furniture & French Doors. Large Chests of Drawers in all BDRMs.
Home with True Character. Hand Carved, Oil Rubbed Pine Etagere. Silver Accents.
Your Chairside to Kayaking, Fishing, Sunshine & Cool Breezes. Infrared Pro Grill
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!
Don't Be Left Out! Be a Fine Chef & Remain an Intricate Part of the Social Mix!
View from Stairs to Attached Garage. Attention to Detail Unlike Any Other.
Truly Excessive Quality Linens, Pillows, Down Comforts, Duvets, Throws & Towels.
High-spirited CO Ski Retreat. Barn Wood Floor, Hand knotted Wool Rugs & Cowhide.
Linens of Comfort, Style, Quality & Luxury. A Variety are Displayed Seasonly.
The Splendor of an Elegant Bath and Shower. Step Out onto Heated Tiles!
Newly Equipped Fully Stocked Kitchen and Laundry. Both Time & Money Conserved!!!
So Comfy. Style and High Quality.
Inviting Cowboy Niche--Reading, Conversation & WiFi. A Laptop & IPad Retreat.
Experience the Fun & Comfort. Rejunvenate. "Cherish Life's Simple Pleasures!"
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 08, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.