WELCOME to Raven 208, located in popular Happy Valley, offering outstanding condo living space, style and luxury. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom SPACIOUS (1185 sq ft), luxurious condo.
INSTANT QUOTES MAY BE IN US DOLLARS. Just check whether the $ or C$ symbol appears.
• SKI-IN/OUT, PRIVATE DECK and HOT TUB INCLUDED in the ski season - modest charge out of season.
* Access to The Raven’s PRIVATE INDOOR POOL AND FITNESS GYM.
• MAGNIFICENT VIEWS of the Monashee Mountains and WEEKLY FIREWORK DISPLAY
• FREE HIGH SPEED OPTIK INTERNET
• BOOT DRYERS
• NEW 55" 4K SMART TV, smart TVs in guest and den bedrooms. SONOS speakers to listen to your own playlists
• NEW ANTIQUE LEATHER LOVE SEATS AND RECLINERS with cosy geothermal underfloor heating
• HEATED SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING & HEATED SKI LOCKERS
• Master bedroom with queen sized bed & WALK-IN STEAM SHOWER ensuite
• Guest room with queen sized bed and private access to the family bathroom with over bath shower
• Bath & Spa towels, complimentary soap, shampoo, conditioner and tissues
More details at abigwhiteski
Three minutes walk to the ADVENTURE AREA beside the Happy Valley Day Lodge with skating rink, tubing, ice climbing, beginner ski area (carpets), snow mobiling, horse sleighs & dog sledding.
Big White is a family-oriented WINTER PLAYGROUND recognized by Ski Canada Magazine as having the ' BEST FAMILY SKI-ING '.
SUMMER FUN - GREAT for GETOGETHERS with FAMILY or FRIENDS
• HIKE the walking trail and take a scenic tour on the BULLET CHAIR - Jul to Sep
• Chill out on our SOUTH FACING BALCONY or at cafes & restaurants in the village
• CRAFT, BEER & MUSIC FESTIVALS and the ANNUAL BIKE RACE
• HIKE or HORSEBACK RIDE on mountain trails
• CYCLE along the Historic Kettle Valley Railway with views of the Myra Canyon
• Visit the Okanagan's WINE FESTIVALS
• Hit the FAIRWAYS with 19 courses to choose from - a must-play destination for every GOLF enthusiast!
• Kelowna's WATER SPORTS - include water-skiing, sail-boarding, scuba-diving & swimming on the magnificent lake
• FINE SANDY BEACHES offer a great place to spend the day
• Kelowna’s quality RESTAURANTS offer a variety of fine dining
Then it's only a short trip up the hill to RELAX IN COOLER CLIMES and sleep with the RESTFUL MOUNTAIN ATMOSPHERE