Modern and Secluded Maine Woods Cabin with Lake Access(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
The high points of our property/cabin are:
- The secluded Maine woods
- A private trout pond with a fountain in the summer
- Shared/private access and dock on Rangeley Lake with golf carts for transportation.
- Basement recreation activities like pool, bumper pool/poker table, slot machines w/fake coins.
- Two Full Kitchens (The main one upstairs and a smaller one downstairs)
- Close proximity to Rivers Edge Sports, Saddleback Ski Resort, Sugarloaf Ski Resort, and downtown Rangeley.
We love the activities in the summer; i.e. fishing, hiking, boating, swimming, golf. We also love the winter activities; i.e., snowmobiling, skiing, sledding, and even snowshoeing. The wildlife never disappoints and it always peaceful.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Private Trout Pond (w/Fountain in Summer), Canoe, Lake Access w/Boat Dock on Rangeley Lake 1/4 Mile from Property, Golf Carts Provided for Transportation to Lake Access, Poker Table w/Chips, Snow Mobile Access, 1/4 Mile Away from Areas Largest Sporting Good Outfitters (Rivers Edge Sporting Goods (All Season Rentals))....moreless
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2010 .. $250/night .. $1100-$1400/week Discount available if booked through owner.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 25 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2003
About: I have been in the Financial Services industry for 27 years now. I am active in the local Rotary Club, Scottish Rite, and I do host a financial talk show on a local radio station.
My wife's family used to travel to Maine when they were young. It became a tradition to go every year even as our kids grew older. When all the whole family went to Maine, I started envisioning owning property myself up there. When my mother passed away, she left an inheritance to me. I decided to use that money on something that would stay in the family for generations and carry a family legacy. It was then that we started seriously looking for land. In 2003, everything miraculously fell into place and we could not be more blessed to be stewards of such a beautiful piece of heaven.
- Primary: (260) 229-7222 (Indiana, USA)
- Secondary: +1 2602297222
Links to more information:
Our cabin with trout pond and fountain.
Our dock on Rangeley Lake. Note: Dock has been added to since photo.
Basement Rec. Room.
Cabin from the front.
Main living room.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Response rate 0%
- Calendar last updated 02/16/2015
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.