Really rare : this large apartment offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A rare 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with 2 toilets (+ a sofa bed in the living room )
• A perfect location in the 6th arrondissement, 'place saint-André des Arts
• A view over the square
• The apartment is unusually wide and spacious for Parisian standards.
• Apartment has been fully redone last year. All amenities are new.
• Decoration has kept the former spirit with typical antique French furniture.
Here is the description :
After coming up to the second floor in a nice and original stair case, one enters into an entrance decorated with bookshelves.
To the left of the entrance there is a small third bedroom with nice wooden single bed. It can sleep an adult or a child.
Front is the large living room area, on the left of which one can enter the 2nd bedroom and its bathroom.
Right is the master bedroom and its bathroom.
• The living room bathes in natural light. it comes from 4 long windows which also offer a view over the place Saint André des Arts. The living room is equipped with French style furniture and a fireplace which adds warmth to the apartment. The dining area offers a wooden table which can comfortably seat 7 people. The sofa is convertible and makes a comfortable bed for 2.
• The kitchen is open on the living room. It is spacious, fully equipped with new equipment, offers a nice working plan.
• The master bedroom is very large for Parisian standards. It offers 2 large windows and has its own bathroom. A large antique wooden desk may be used for work.
• The 2nd bedroom as well as its bathroom is located behind the bar. It sleeps 2 in a double bed. The bathroom offers a bath tub, a shower, a sink and a toilet.
• The 3rd bedroom is located left on entrance. It sleeps 1 in a single bed and has a window on a small court. It is a narrow bedroom.
• The apartment has 2 toilets.
This apartment offers a perfect location in the center of Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, and footsteps from 'the Louvre' and 'Notre Dame Cathedral'. Metro saint Michel is right down the building.
As a summary :
• perfect location
• 2 bathrooms & toilets
• wide volumes
• great view
- The Latin Quarter area and the neighbouring Saint Germain area are very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, Jazz clubs, cinemas and trendy shops.
- The Latin Quarter is a very lively area. Walk to “Rue Mouffetard” & “place de la Contrescarpe” to have an outside dinner, stroll in the nearby and beautiful “Jardin du Luxembourg”, visit Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne university, le “Paradis Latin” Cabaret and the Saint Germain area. One finds plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and many cultural sites to visit.