ED Ref. 2482857
Holiday house in a quiet forest location.
Beautiful cottage in wooden construction for 2 to 4 people with its own large and child-friendly, fenced garden located directly on the edge of the forest. Cot can be provided free of charge.
- Kitchenette with electric stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishwasher, sink and various dishes, pots, cutlery, glasses, etc., located on the ground floor.
- Living room with sofa bed for two persons, satellite TV and air conditioning is located on the ground floor.
- Shower room with WC on the ground floor, towels available.
- A bedroom with double bed (WxL = 160x200cm), air conditioning and balcony is located in the attic.
- Another bedroom with two single beds or with cot and air conditioning is also located in the attic.
- Nice terrace with barbecue and seating.
- Large fenced garden with swing, slide and sandpit.
The house with garden is located in a residential area right on the edge of a forest at the end of a dead end.
Grocery stores, bakery, post office, bank and inns are located within 500m to 10km. Alt-Nagelberg, Waldviertel, Lower Austria, Austria.
The market town of Brand-Nagelberg is located on the Czech border. A low-traffic, quiet, wooded area is ideal for cycling, hiking, swimming, fishing, mushrooms in spring, summer and autumn. But also in winter on a walk on snow-covered paths and cross-country skiing on groomed trails. And in 30 minutes you can reach the next alpine ski area with a night slope, or visit the Sole-Felsen-Bad in Gmünd (about 10 minutes by car) and relax with wellness and spa.
Numerous excursion destinations such as the Wasserburg Heidenreichstein, the Blockheide in Gmünd or the glass museums and the children's glass bubbles in Nagelberg, the nostalgic Waldviertel narrow gauge railway, etc. are easily accessible in a short time.