Resort Style, Upscale, Spacious Central Phoenix Condo(44 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Tenant has access to exceptional amenities which include: A 24 hour fitness center, business center, billiards room, club house, 2 swimming pools/spas, & a BBQ grill. Controlled access gated community! Conveniently located - close to downtown, sports venues for the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Phoenix Suns, airport, several valley hospitals including Phoenix Childrens Hospital, shopping centers etc.. Assigned enclosed private garage with automatic door opener. EMAIL OR CALL FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY. We do our best to keep our calendar current, but occasionally dates become available so contact us if you are interested in our condo.
- Walk-in closet - Refrigerator - Washer/Dryer in condo
- Ceiling Fans - Dishwasher - NEW wood laminate flooring in Living Room
- Stove/Oven - Microwave - NEW stone-look Porcelain tile flooring
- Large Patio - Stove/Oven - GROUND FLOOR
- 9 Ft Ceilings - 42' Plasma TV
- Garage parking - Guest parking - Business center
- Clubhouse - Fitness center - Swimming pool(s)
- Sauna/Spa - Gated property - Secured entry
Keywords: Beautiful, convenient, newly renovated, Gated Community, Cozy, Family friendly, Charming, Touch of Luxury, Relax
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- On floor 1
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Magifying mirror and blow dryer available
- Tenant has access to exceptional amenities which include: A 24 hour fitness center, business center, billiards room, club house, 2 swimming pools/spas, & a BBQ grill. Controlled access gated community! Conveniently located - close to downtown, sports venues for the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Phoenix Suns, airport, several valley hospitals, shopping centers etc.. Assigned enclosed private garage with automatic door opener. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee for 28 Nts+ $100 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning fee (Standard) $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.57%
* HOLIDAY OR SPECIAL EVENT RATES MAY APPLY. CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
* We do our best to update our calendar frequently. EMAIL OR CALL FOR MOST CURRENT AVAILABILITY. We will respond as quickly as possible.
* Monthly rentals-Cancellations made less than 120 days (4 months) prior to arrival -No Refunds for payments already made (security deposit and full advance payments)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I'm a native of Phoenix who was born and raised in this area of the city.
Why the Owner Chose Camelback Village, Phoenix, AZ, USA:
Our condo, located at Citi on Camelback, is centrally located. We like the size & layout of the unit and the fact that it is on the ground level and has two parking spaces right outside the front door.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are so centrally located and close to the freeways (SR 51, I-10, I-17) that it's easy to get to the airport (10 min), Scottsdale (15 min), downtown (5 min drive), Phoenix Children's Hospital (5 min drive) and any sports venues (Talking Stick Resort Arena-Suns basketball, University of Phoenix Stadium-Cardinals football; Chase Field-Diamondbacks baseball, Gila River Arena-Cyotes hockey or other attractions including the Desert Botanical Gardens, Phoenix Zoo, Heard Museum, Phoenix Art Museum, just to name a few. When you are not busy seeing the sights or taking in a sporting event you may relax in the pool, hot tub or use the fitness center at our complex.
- Primary: (602) 224-0126 (Arizona, USA)
- Secondary: +1 6027999621 Cell Celeste
- Tertiary: +1 6025715737 Cell Randy
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious Living Area: 42' Plasma HDTV; Ceiling fan; comfortable seating.
Spacious, open concept, well-equiped kitchen to prepare your daily meals.
Bedroom dresser/mirror and seating
Main pool (heated in winter) and jacuzzi behind the Clubhouse.
Clubhouse housing the Business/Fitness Centers, Media Room & Pool Table.
Fire places (gas) at the main pool for relaxation & enjoyment.
Quiet Refreshment/Seating Area open during Clubhouse Hours. Great place to read!
Clubhouse Fitness Center open 24 hours/7 days a week.
Plenty of dining area & a desk for your laptop, reading, etc.
Queen Size High End Pillowtop Bed, Ceiling Fan, Dresser, Walk-in Closet
Bathroom with tub/shower, blowdryer and lots of cabinet space
Clubhouse 2nd Floor Patio overlooking pool
BBQs available for use anytime near pool area
Media Room in Clubhouse. 3 large flat screen TVs, DVD player & wet bar.CH Hours.
Pool Table/Recreation area available during Clubhouse hours.
Business Center. Computers, Printer and Wi-Fi. Available 24/7
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.