|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Welcome to Majestic Beach Tower 2 Unit 2207
Your perfect vacation should start with our perfect location. We’re located on the 22nd floor overlooking 650' of the sugary white beaches and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The other part of the perfect vacation is you never have to leave the complex for heated indoor pools, outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pool, beach services, market and deli, restaurant, Starbucks, fitness center, spa with full line of massage services, steam and sauna rooms, game room, movie theater with stadium seating and free movies, and much more!
Here are some of the features that make Majestic Beach 1810 special:
• Carefree check in so that you go right to the condo without checking in at a desk
• 1000+ square feet of living space on the 22nd floor
• Living room seats 6 with a large Flat Screen TV and a Queen sleeper sofa
• Dining Area has a bistro table for 4 & Kitchen Bar that seats 3
• Fully equipped Kitchen including blender, coffeemaker, toaster
• Master Bedroom has KING bed with a flat screen TV
• Master Bath has a combination tub/shower with Jacuzzi tub
• The 2nd Bedroom features a FULL SIZE bed and a flat screen TV
• The 2nd bath also has a combination tub/shower
• There is a full size washer/dryer located in the hall way
You’re going to enjoy your vacation at Majestic Beach2 - 2207. It’s got everything your family will need to create your own vacation memories.
About Majestic Beach:
This big double resort building has a ton of amenities that means you don’t have to leave unless you want to:
• 5 Pools - Two heated indoor, one outdoor, one covered outdoor, and one kiddie
• 3 Hot Tubs - One special romantic tub overlooking the ocean
• H2O Bar & Grill - Open for lunch and dinner
• The Majestic Market/Starbucks - Sandwiches, salads, pantry items, and more
• The Majestic Theater - Full stadium seating, free first run movies
• Health Club/Spa/Fitness Center - Full size with no waiting for state-of-art equipment; the spa has a full line of massage services
• Steam & Sauna Room - Relax with wet or dry heat
• Oxygen Bar - Flavored oxygen to stimulate your senses
• Beach Service & Rentals (cost Extra) - Jet skis, banana boats, parasails, beach chairs, and umbrellas
• 650 Ft. Private Beach Front - Privacy and no crowds
• Parking Garage
• Rooftop Tennis Court
You are going to love Majestic Beach Towers. It’s perfect for your next family vacation.
The room itself was fairly clean , who ever the maid is isn't doing a great job , I found a used q tip by my bed and a tooth pick on the other side of the bed , the master bedroom where I stayed , in that room the bedding was very clean however if you looked down by your bed it was full
Of dust and even toenails !!!!! I was grossed out and ended up cleaning it myself, other than that the whole condo was clean , in the listing it needs to be listed that the fitness center isn't included in the stay , you have to pay extra to use it. You only get two rolls of toliet paper for the week so bring your own toliet paper . The hotel has you check out a cart with your drivers lincese !!!! You have to wait in a very long line and they are not nice !!! Two people ended up In a heated argument over the carts and they way the people checking the carts acted. We thought we could go right to our room and advoid checking in , turns out had to ask about where to get a cart and it turned into a mess !!!! The cart situation was ridiculous . I did enjoy the location and the property was nice . The pools were clean and the Starbucks on site made me happy .
My family and I arrived to a picture perfect condo. We could not have ask for anything more. The rooms were clean. The view was amazing. The staff was friendly. And you could not beat the location. We can not wait to book our summer stay here.
The unit was very clean and cozy. Loved Majestic's amenities and the views! We will be back!
After staying here with 4 teenagers during Spring Break, I would say that the Majestic is one of the nicer properties overall in Panama City. It has armband access security which, while not foolproof, at least kept crowds from entering the property who were not guests. They also made a great effort to clean the common area and grounds continuously, which is a must especially during Spring Break when so many unattended teenagers are there.
This particular unit was spacious and featured 2 comfortable beds, a very nice sectional sofa and flat screen tv. However, it was not clean and it was definitely low on amenities. While there, I requested that the floors be cleaned - gray tile with ivory grout near the edges had black grout in all the traffic patterns (yuck). And yes, a very nice maintenance man came to clean, said that he would sanitize it, but couldn't get black grout to be ivory again. The frieze carpet in the living room and guest rooms was an oatmeal color, was dirty and had numerous discolorations due to past stains - - definitely needed to be steam cleaned.
The master bedroom and guest room comforters were stained and there were no pillow shams. They replaced the master bedroom comforter with a new one with shams on request. The other was passable (the stain looked to be a faint bleach spot) so I didn't request a change to that one.
We had no hairdryers in the bathrooms, no clocks in the bedrooms, no area rugs, very little decoration, threadbare sheets, no drapes (blinds only) and a marginally-equipped kitchen - not even a dustpan or a pitcher. These are things that I thought should be standard for a nice property and at this price point.
This unit is very close to the elevator and stairs, so it can be a bit noisy. I'm a fairly light sleeper and eventually got used to it.
I have to say that with a good steam-cleaning and very little money for the missing items mentioned above, I think that this could be a VERY nice unit.
I twice attempted to make contact with the management company (by voicemail and email) before leaving this review, but received no call backs or return emails. I thought that with such competition in the rental marketplace that they would want to hear constructive feedback and attempt to resolve it to satisfaction. I'll post back if I hear anything.